• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

I was waiting all day for reply's and just realized no one has been on forever

i don't know um.. wait i have a idea. IC 2 thingy to do roleplays in for kinda like side story's were you don't have to worry about murders or trials. What do you think?

I love the idea! And we should wait for more opinions too unless you just want to bullshit it.

Do you want me to tell you who would have survived. Who was the traitor and the mastermind. Who the kills who?

Murders:

1st - Kiyo kill's Mulier

2nd - Char kills Lucy

3rd - Zack kills Warren

4th - Julian Kills Alexis

5th - Piper kills Keiji

-------------------------------------------

Survivers: El, Ike, Kinjin, Alouette, Sehema, Nagisa

-------------------------------------------

Spy: Keiji

Mastermind: Piper

@BennyAxC @Kiseichu @DaniBot @anyonelsewhowantstolookatthis

Holy shit! I'm more surprised at the 2nd murder! Goddammit Char. But honestly I expected Ike to die... Fuck now he gets a "happy" ending with Kinjin.

Yeah now they can cuddle anytime they want. But Lucy tried to kill Char but her luck knocked down that pillar and killed lucy.

Julian Kills Alexis? Why? I hope it was self defense? And me being my weird self, how'd he do it?

Julian's kill

Julian who didn't care about the motive one night had a visit from Alexis who just wanted to talk. Julian knew the motive bothered Alexis so he was weary. Alexis acted strange so when Alexis got next to Julian he panicked and Attacked her. She ran but he didn't want to be called out. He grabbed a weapon that he had for self defense and chased after her. They had a struggle in her room which ended in Julian almost killing her. After Julian saw the blood he panicked and tried to stop her from bleeding but failed and she died.

@Laughing Lunatic You like?

Wow, Thats actually quiet in character. Julian does tend to over-think things, so its not a surprise that Julian would think she was going to attack him. And then the fact that he panicked and tried to help her with the first-aid but failing, D'w my poor baby. I still love it though. :D

I really loved this rp ;-;. Would ya' guys be okay with me writing a story with the your characters? I might not put all of them in it but I really need some Julian x Ike x Kinjin in my life.

[QUOTE="Laughing Lunatic]Wow, Thats actually quiet in character. Julian does tend to over-think things, so its not a surprise that Julian would think she was going to attack him. And then the fact that he panicked and tried to help her with the first-aid but failing, D'w my poor baby. I still love it though. :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm also going to be this guy and type *quite. You wrote quiet... donthurtmepls.

@BennyAxC Oh its fine. I usually get them mixed anyways. And I wouldn't mind. I love that fact that you like Julian though. He is an Innocent Cinnamon Roll. He's probably die if he heard you say that. xD

Yay! One yes accomplished! And I got a thing for tall cinnamon rolls... (my headcanon for him is that he's a middle in that. Ike being the bottom and Kinjin being the top of course.)

I'm going to be using Google Drive for this so if you(and everybody else when they get on) want to check it out and the progress of it, PM me.

JUST A WARNING: I go back a lot and change the writing and phrasing for things. I might even come up with an better idea and replace it with an old one. I also get writer's block sometimes so there's that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back