• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

There's still going to be killing and attempting murder of course cause i do plan to have Piper and Nagisa in it.

cool and the reason why she killed Keiji because he was the only one who could betray her

Oh okay, now that you bring that up it would be great to know the relationship of each of the murders and victims.

Wellokay you know Piper's and Keiji and Julian's and Alexis's. But Zach's and Warran's is Zach just wanted out. The offering was money and he love's money and that would be a win win for him. Warren was a easy target so he went for him.

posting out the executions

Char's

Testing El's Luck

El sits in a room with puzzle's and she need's to win the Puzzle's to get her out. She wins all the puzzle's but there is only 15 seconds left. She grab's the key to unlock her sister out. But it is to late a spike's enter the room and close in on them. El unluckyness come's in handy because's she lean's the glass that is the exit. The glass break's saving El but not Char.

Zach's

A thieve's End (Uncharted thing)

Zach stand's in a hallway alone with a exit door right in front of him. He open's the door to find another door. This go's on what seem's like forever until the Last door is the end. It open's out to a pit but Zach kept charging through door's he didn't even notice and he fell and kept falling until his head met with the ground.

What about Julians? Julians Observing abilities is kind of bland, IDK what you could make an excecution out of that.

I have a idea for his execution but not going to wright it because i'm in Florida

Julian @Laughing Lunatic

Watch where you go

Julian sits in a room with a monokuma dressed up as Sehema with a bow. He observes the monokuma as he aim's his bow. There is a hallway with trap's he has to go thourgh he watch's his step and gets to the door but Julian was to to busy watching the monokuma he didnt see the trap and the Sehema monokuma rapid fires at Julian kiling him. He died ftom not observing to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back