• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

Um... I guess becuase one person is still making a cs and and person just quit so yeah just make one

Yeah sorry I've been busy these last couple dies and pretty tired when I get home

You know the more I think about it, the more I feel like I will have to drop this. So much has already happened and I don't know how to read all that and catch up and figure out a solid post...

Well that's okay I mean people have to quit sometimes and i'm fine with that

iu

@Trust Lulu may completely ignore what Keiji said and continue calling him that,if you want to.Don't worry,he only flips his shit if someone orders him to do something.And maybe he might get used to it.

NANANANANANANANANANA said:
@Trust Lulu may completely ignore what Keiji said and continue calling him that,if you want to.Don't worry,he only flips his shit if someone orders him to do something.And maybe he might get used to it.
Nah, Lulu would be too careful to keep calling him a name he doesn't like, even small things like that could drive someone to murder and she doesn't want a target on her back

I feel like I'm the only one who actually has a whole written list of all the clues and things people said that could lead us to the killer ;-;...

BennyAxC said:
I feel like I'm the only one who actually has a whole written list of all the clues and things people said that could lead us to the killer ;-;...
Lol, who do ya think it is?

Kinjin, Kiyo, Piper, Nagisa, Ike, Alexis, Sehema wear white. I suspect them. Crossing off Alexis and Sehema only bc this murder is too messy for Sehema to make.

BennyAxC said:
Kinjin, Kiyo, Piper, Nagisa, Ike, Alexis, Sehema wear white. I suspect them. Crossing off Alexis and Sehema only bc this murder is too messy for Sehema to make.
I think Kiyo did it, I mean, who else would have scissors?

And she did write on the note with her left hand. Such an oddly specific detail to include

We all have our suspects, so I won't try to change your mind. We shall see what happens at the class trial, of course til @Blue Fire gets here.

I don't want to go on with the rp right now, mostly because the host (who is also monokuma, the most vital part ever) isn't here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back