• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

Everyone who signed up and either left or does't respond will get killed and then a trial

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Everyone who signed up and either left or does't respond will get killed and then a trial

[/QUOTE]
I-I'm still alive!

I don't think that's stupid enough.How about we start with the murder weapon.Just act like"Oh,no the murder weapon is missing."

That's way too stupid, At least half of the student's know it's the damn bloody scissors in the sink.. Or they should know.

Ok.Let's start out with the suicide note,then.I'm pretty convinced that Ike would like to believe the suicide note.

He would like to believe it! But Kiyo said herself that it was forged, so Ike is going to believe that instead that it's real. Ike will claim to himself at one point that it is real and will often say it, but he isn't that naive, it's just his way of coping with reality.

I've seen the fandom and it is amazing, but no spoilers for Despair sisters please? I haven't played that one yet..

Last edited by a moderator:
@TrippyVirus Here ya go

Clues:

Easy To find

-------------------

-Body

-Empty Coffee Cup

-Note crumpled up to the side

-Bloody Scissors in the sink

Have to look a little

----------------------

-Stab wound on her neck

-Signs of struggle

-Broken Leg (Maybe from struggle)

-------------------------------

Hard to find

-White cloth

-Lure letter

Hey @Blue Fire I'm going to try and do a base doodle (As I have no plain paper atm) now. But I'll send you the drawing of them later. It wont be perfect (Because I have no enditing on my computer) So it will mostly be hand drawn. But I have a scanner, so it should be good/decent.

[QUOTE="Laughing Lunatic]Hey @Blue Fire I'm going to try and do a base doodle (As I have no plain paper atm) now. But I'll send you the drawing of them later. It wont be perfect (Because I have no enditing on my computer) So it will mostly be hand drawn. But I have a scanner, so it should be good/decent.

[/QUOTE]
Cool thats just fine

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Cool thats just fine

[/QUOTE]
Uhm... My printer/Scanner is now busted. I can draw, but the drawing wont come until later. Sorry, But I'll do what I can. :(

[QUOTE="Laughing Lunatic]Uhm... My printer/Scanner is now busted. I can draw, but the drawing wont come until later. Sorry, But I'll do what I can. :(

[/QUOTE]
Its fine don't worry about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back