• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

(It'll mostly be a doodle, but I'll try. :) Give me a bit, cause i need paper, pencil, space, a few hours, and I should be set. :) )

Nagisa Taketora

(No pic this time)

He stood there silently, there were no signs of anger, no signs of fear, nothing. After all, he was used to seeing this kind of stuff, and he himself was trained to kill. Nagisa shortly left, but not back to his room, he had something else in mind, something more.. Suspicious. (No, he's not killing anyone)

Eleanor "El" Livid

(No pic either)

She couldn't bring herself to watch the execution, throughout the whole ordeal she closed her eyes like her life depended on it. It was too late to have any last words, and all this happened because of Monokuma. After the execution was done, she walked towards the body of Kiyo. That was her friend, the person who took care of her even though she didn't know who she was. Eleanor was reduced to rears, but before that, her title of SHSL Unlucky would show itself once again. A scissor from the execution execution got stuck in the roof, then toppled down to slash Eleanor on her arm. Her clothes were ripped and fresh blood came from the wound, she screamed in pain... Just like Kiyo.

(Sorry for typos, I'm trying to stay awake)

@Blue Fire @NANANANANANANANANANA @BennyAxC @Laughing Lunatic @DaniBot @TrippyVirus @Trust (Sorry if I forgot anyone)

Alexis who was still at the execution spot saw the SHSL unlucky got slashed with a pare of scissors. Now that Kiyo was gone she had to be the "watcher" of El. She ran to El and helped her up "lets patch you up"

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

Sehema%202_zps6ynccbmq.png

requisite info

As she watched the execution, Sehema seemed a little disturbed. She had only seen someone die in front of her once and it was something that she wasn't used to. After a moment, she clenched her fists and wiped her forehead. Following Nagisa's lead, she silently watched away behind him leaving the others to grieve for both Muiler and Kiyo. She held no opinion of either of them so pretending to care was something she wouldn't ever do. As she followed Nagisa, she would break away and head to her room, not really caring what the ninja did.

Charlotte "char" Livid

"I-I...." She mumbled before simply kneeling down on the ground, bursting into tears at the death of two people she had only known for a small period of time. She curled up and held herself in her arms. She seemed to be more like a small child than a teenager. Unable to cope with what she had just seen

Last edited by a moderator:
Nagisa Taketora:

(No pic)

After he left, he knew those DVD's weren't fake. All of it was true, their families were dead. Nagisa was able to get over something easily, and he remembered something he did back home. It all seemed like it was yesterday, but his memory in between was pretty hazy. "So if they've killed everyone's families, that must mean something is going on in the outside world." But in his DVD, there was nobody, only his home burning. "That's right, you don't kill a Taketora easily."

@Blue Fire @NANANANANANANANANANA @BennyAxC @Laughing Lunatic @DaniBot @TrippyVirus @Trust (Sorry if I forgot anyone)

Eleanor "El" Livid

(I'm pretty sure you guys know what she looks like)

After the scissors hit her arm, she didn't care anymore about her luck. She moved over to her sister and hugged her, "Ch-Char... I don't want you to die!" They both cried tremendously, after that both their clothes would be super wet, but that doesn't matter. A friend just died.

Julian put and hand over his heart. While he already wished her soul peace, he did it again. You never know. "My your soul rest in peace, and try to protect us. I can tell you were a really good person on the inside." He muttered. He thought back to the CDs. were they real? Two classmates died because of them... But was it really fake? If it was... He didn't know what he would do. If his parents and friend were dead... he didn't want to get out of here alive, and let everyone die. He would be alone. He didn't want that. Besides, who would he kill? Apart from Ike and Keiji, he didn't know much about the others. And he hated started a fight. Someone try to provoke him however... would be another story. Either way, Monokuma basically made up Julians mind on staying.

Alouette Martel

umbrellagirl-jpg.309771

There is one thing that time doesn't know how to do, and that is to wait. Humans rely on the concept of time and memories to dictate how they'd like to spend their short days on Earth, but some even go so far as to make a 'Schedule.' Time waits for no one, and that's why napping right after a gruesome murder is a bad thing.

"Oh. It's over."

Alouette woke up in the room where the class trial took place, seemingly ignored by all her fellow classmates. It seemed almost impossible, but this girl was not only the SHSL Detective, but also the SHSL Invisible. She found it odd that nobody noticed her at the start of their 'School Life of Mutual Killing' but that was no surprise. People are blind to even the things in front of them, after all humans are quite oblivious. The execution of Kiyo Kana was rather bloody, and Alouette was an eye witness to all of it. However, none of the other classmates were an eye witness to her being there. Now the 'Invisible' was taking a trip back to her room, twirling the strands of her hair with pale fingers. Alouette took notice of a few students crying.

"It is human nature to grieve... To cry... To hold each other when they're sad... But when all they love is gone, they fall easily. Why?"

Nobody would take notice of the pale skinned girl silently lamenting to herself, but that was how she liked it. From her hands appeared a fancy parasol, Alouette would often use it to hide herself from bright light. Only the mere sight of that disgusting white color was enough to render her temporarily blind, she always had issues with those sorts of things.

"So they haven't even noticed that I am right here among them."

@Blue Fire

Alouette Martel

umbrellagirl-jpg.309771

Alouette raised a brow, still with her eternally blank expression. So it appeared that someone finally noticed her, something she was trying to do from the very start of the class trial. There were some important things she had to say during the trial, but that ninja idiot kept blabbing with his mouth (@Blue Fire

Keiji Sore

"Uhhh-ummmm...W-w-what do you m-mean?".Keiji was confused by this girl.

"N-no one noticed you? W-what? Haven't you been here the whole time?"

@Kiseichu

(@Kiseichu Um, sorry for this but Blue Fire hasn't accepted you yet so if you would refrain from posting until they accept you it would be appreciated.)

BennyAxC said:
(@Kiseichu Um, sorry for this but Blue Fire hasn't accepted you yet so if you would refrain from posting until they accept you it would be appreciated.)
(Well I'd look at it like this. Murlock Chief is gone, (s)he's not gonna miss that spot in the RP. Why would I wait an entire day to actually start roleplaying?)

Blue Fire]( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37459-kiseichu/ said:
@Kiseichu[/URL] I just want to tell you he is a Co- Owner of the thread he takes care of stuff while i'm gone)
That doesn't explain how you came right on when he said "They are checking your character right now" unless you either know him in real life, or you are him. It is possible that it's a coincidence but I doubt it.

Kiseichu said:
That doesn't explain how you came right on when he said "They are checking your character right now" unless you either know him in real life, or you are him. It is possible that it's a coincidence but I doubt it.
We have a Pm Thing and he told me someone wanted to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back