• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

"I appreciate it Keiji but don't give me that God crap." She said to him.

Monokuma

"And the results are in and you vote Kiyo Kano as the killer and... You were Right!! Kiyo Kano Murder Mulier." Monokuma did a little gig "It's punishment time!" And Chains came and and dragged Kiyo away.

FREAKING Hell. I had a power outage then a internet problem and I missed the trial. New HSHL Unlucky IRL. @Blue Fire

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucy "Lulu" Lucatiel

SHSL Writer

tqkW1YB.jpg

"Shut it Nagisa..." Lucy suddenly spoke up. "You don't understand the situation... All of us are going to die if we do not comply with Monokuma, he will kill all of us without a problem because he will easily find more people and force them through this hell just like us... You wouldn't wish this on anyone else.. Would you?" She asked. "As for this, I am voting Kiyo

@Blue Fire

Execution Time

Kiyo Sits in a barber chair with scissors all around her. The Scissors cut many place's on her and make her bleed everywhere. She screams in pain. Then the scissors gab her and Start to kill her. Then the Final blow was to the back of the neck. While she die's she see's Her grandmother.

Ike screams and holds onto Kinjin. Shivering tremendously, his eyes creating waterfalls.

@Blue Fire

Julian walks over to Ike. Not knowing how to comfort someone, he just ends up patting him on the back. "I'm sorry, I have no clue on how to help..." Julian didn't want to say anything, less he offened Ike. "is there... anything I can do to help? It's not much, but... I'm good with hugs?" Julian felt so awkward, but if it meant that Ike wouldn't be so sad, he'd be cool with it.

Keiji Sore

"Oh......g-god...w-why...ulp"

Keiji was not feeling so well.He wanted to vomit again.Just the blood.The blood and the cuts.The slashing sounds and Kiyo's body.The squishes and the squelch of the flesh.

Keiji was about to puke on Lulu again then he turned around and puked in the corner.

Ike wiggled out of Kinjin's hold and told both of them, "I... Kiyo promised me we'll bake a cake together at one point... But that.. Didn't happen.... So, um, I would like to bake a cake with you guys, it'll help me a lot." That and he was really hungry. He was going to fulfill his promise he made with Kiyo, even if she didn't fulfill her half of it.

@Blue Fire @Laughing Lunatic

BennyAxC said:
Ike wiggled out of Kinjin's hold and told both of them, "I... Kiyo promised me we'll bake a cake together at one point... But that.. Didn't happen.... So, um, I would like to bake a cake with you guys, it'll help me a lot." That and he was really hungry. He was going to fulfill his promise he made with Kiyo, even if she didn't fulfill her half of it.
@Blue Fire @Laughing Lunatic
"Of course Ike anything and I think we deserve a cake after what has happened"

(yeah of corse and also i've went to 700 total posts to 813 with just this rp lol)

Julian smiled. "Baking? I love baking. Sure, any time you want. I also call doing the frosting, and icing the cake." He joked slightly. While he felt sad for Kiyo, he didn't need himself to be down.

(I agree, lets wait for everyont to catch up)

( oh jeez I can never fall asleep ever again look at what missed. My bad. I'll keep it up in the future.)

(I can draw decently. What do you need? (Now that i have a scanner, things will be much more fun))

(I would like after every trial end a drawing of the victim and the murder together)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back