• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

Kiyo gave him a brilliant insight, "That's right!" Lightbulb. "If none of us have ripped clothing, then the murderer must have known how to sew, therefore the white thread stuck in the table. After their clothing was ripped, they sewed it back on but left a tiny thread there. That makes me suspect one person... Kinjin, Ultimate Designer."

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

Last edited by a moderator:

Keiji Sore

"So...uhmmm...are y-you suggesting..uhhhmm..Kinjin did it.That's a bit fast to accuse...uhhmmm...someone already.Is this a theory or are y-you confident because..uhh...you have proof?"

Kiyo Kano

"Surprisingly, I have recently learned that Ike can sew too. But I seriously doubt he did it."

Keiji Sore

"Uhhmm...aren't we getting a bit too fast.T-t-there's no rush to find the murderer.Let's just do it slowly.I find if you try solve a problem in just one calculation,you would probably mess up.Calculate everything in small sections first and you will find the question easier."​

OnceDarkness said:
Nagisa Taketora
foxgofloof-jpg.306816

Kiyo gave him a brilliant insight, "That's right!" Lightbulb. "If none of us have ripped clothing, then the murderer must have known how to sew, therefore the white thread stuck in the table. After their clothing was ripped, they sewed it back on but left a tiny thread there. That makes me suspect one person... Kinjin, Ultimate Designer."

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus
"What Me? Wait Kiyo came to me about around 7:00 Am and asked me to fix a tear on her shirt and I gave it to her around 9:00 am."

"That is a lie! I was sleeping! Ike came to me in the early in the morning to inform me of the dead body! Ike tell them!" Ike jumped, he hated being yelled at, "Y-Yeah... I came to get her in the morning to tell her about the murder..."

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

"Think about it, first of all, let's check Kinjin's clothing. Doesn't it seem flawless? I mean, he is the Ultimate Designer and he does know how to sew. The evidence points towards it, the white thread on the table. As Sehema stated before, she checked all the rooms and found nothing, Kinjin, do you have any needles on you?" Nagisa then heard Kinjin speak, "Strict chronological order, a sign of deception. Kinjin, where were you last night? In your room, or murdering the Ultimate Hunter!" He was on to it now, like a lion waiting to pounce on the tail of its prey.

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

Alexis hated this and the worst thing was is that she found a piece of evendence that could change everything. While she was talking to Kenji she found black hair when the victim has blond. "Okay stop I found eveindence on the body it was black hair." She pulled out a bag with black hair.

Keiji Sore

Keiji glared at Nagisa.He felt that Nagisa was being too enthusiastic to find the culprit.He knew that Nagisa was wrong but he doesn't have any proof.

"Nagisa,do you have more proof other than the fact Kinjin could've done it?Can you proove it further than possibility and make it only certainty."​

"Urk!" Kiyo scoffed, but quickly reverted back to being calm. She didn't answer to Alexis' evidence and instead glared daggers at her.

Keiji Sore

"B-b-black hair?"Keiji suddenly burst out."I mean..uhhmm...couldn't someone's hair just dropped off or something."Keiji was staring at Kiyo.

"Actually,who has black hair and wears white?"​

Kiyo stayed silent. Ike stared at her, waiting for her to say something... Just anything! He had to think of something, Kiyo can not be the murderer!

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

Black hair, that was a game changer. The nervousness of Kiyo registered in his mind, "The only people here with black hair are Piper, Kiyo, and me. We all wear white, but the person who wears the most white would have to be Kiyo..." Nagisa felt a pounding sensation in his stomach, he regret the conclusion he came to, and wished this all never happened. "Kiyo... You mentioned sewing to make us think it was Kinjin... And mentioned Ike in there as well. These were your words, 'Some of us know how to sew.' So... Are you really the murderer?"

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

Keiji Sore

"Kiyo,"Keiji stared menacingly at her."what were you doing from 1.00 am to 3.30 am.Answer truthfully.If we found something was wrong,it would weigh the possibility that you are the murderer."​

Kiyo scoffed and smiled, that absolutely send shivers down Ike's spine, "Who knows? We haven't even covered all the evidence yet," Her smiled then faded and she said monotonously, ", and you're already accusing me of murder. The SHSL Hair dresser against the SHSL Hunter. Until you've covered all the evidence I won't believe what you are saying... That SHSL Artist could have easily used her own hair and dyed it black to frame me. And to answer your question, Keiji, I was sleeping."

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

"That is true Kiyo... But how would the Ultimate Artist dye her hair? With paint of course, but was there even any around? Better yet, if there was, wouldn't her hands have some stains, or perhaps the hair might smell?" Kiyo's reaction wasn't natural, this time he knew he got the killer. "The murder weapon were a pair of scissors, who would have scissors besides the Ultimate Designer and the Ultimate Hairstylist? I believe the murder went something like this. At night, Kiyo saw that the Ultimate Hunter was drinking a cup of coffee, there were no poisons so the victim must've been out there before Kiyo even came. She pulled out her scissors, and killed the ultimate Hunter. Finally realizing what she did, she wrote two fake documents, a lure letter and a suicide note. Both were aimed to mislead us in our investigation..."

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

"Don't you think Monokuma will provide us with anything to kill? Like I told Ike before, that bear probably get's off of this.."

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

"Of course he'd give us things to kill, which is why I have a katana. But don't you think he'd give us something more... Lethal? And remember, we already checked all the rooms and found nothing. Kiyo, tell me what you saw on your DVD."

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

Kiyo's eyes widened. Her lips pursed together. She was trembling and holding herself... So Ike spoke instead, "Her DVD showed her family in front of her late grandmother's store. They were congratulating her, her little sister said she'll also become a SHSL and join her... Then there was blood everywhere, her grandmother's store was destroyed. Surrounded by a mist of fog..." Ike finished, his eyes directly on Nagisa. Kiyo didn't react at all, she stayed the same. Her eyes widened, her lips pursed, trembling and holding herself.

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

He smirked, but was sad inside. "Alright then... The case is settled. We know who the murderer is but... We're not voting. I doubt Monokuma will kill all of us like that, he wants to have a little fun with us before we're all dead. We need to all remember who the real enemy is... MONOKUMA! All fifteen of us, though our bonds may not be strong... We stand united, as friends. And nothing will change that."

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back