• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

Keiji Sore

"That is the truth.No joke.This is no prank.You can choose to deny it but it will still be true no matter what.Now,what do you want to do?"

Keiji then went silent. He just glared at Kiyo and Ike. @OnceDarkness @TrippyVirus

Last edited by a moderator:

Zachary

(@Blue Fire just act like you did) Monokuma gave my these notes. (It's the clues)

I think I understand what the heck are these notes now. thanks.

I may be rough but if you know me. I am not a bad kind of guy.​

Monokuma

"now lest get on to the fun it's trial time. The victim Mulier SHSL Hunter died from a stab wound and now we need to find the killer. Ready? 1,2,3 Begin."

(Now it's the time.The time to do or die.To find the traitor among us.To avenge a fellow friend.Between our lives and the traitor,a fierce battle will rage.Between the lies and the truth,may the truth prevail.)

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

"Kinda funny how the ultimate Hunter becomes the ultimate Hunted huh? Wrong. The ultimate hunter was planning to kill someone, which is why there is that lure letter. After all, the victim is the ultimate hunter, and they wouldn't fall for a trap like that. It is obvious, the ultimate Hunter planned to kill someone last night, but was killed himself from his victim. The motive? There is none, it was self defense. I will disqualify the Livid sisters as neither of them have watched their DVD. Oh, and let me bring up the white cloth, the murderer is obviously wearing white. You see, there are signs of struggles, and there were scissors. It would make sense that the ultimate hunter struck first, tearing off some white cloth from their err... Victim who is the murderer. So how many of us are wearing white?"

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

Keiji Sore

"Victim was Mulier cum cauda.SHSL Hunter.Found dead in the morning.Only 7 of us wear white including the victim."​

"Kinjin, Kiyo, Piper, Nagisa, Alexis, Sehema, and myself are the 7 people who wear white." Ike said to the group.

OnceDarkness said:
Nagisa Taketora
foxgofloof-jpg.306816

"Kinda funny how the ultimate Hunter becomes the ultimate Hunted huh? Wrong. The ultimate hunter was planning to kill someone, which is why there is that lure letter. After all, the victim is the ultimate hunter, and they wouldn't fall for a trap like that. It is obvious, the ultimate Hunter planned to kill someone last night, but was killed himself from his victim. The motive? There is none, it was self defense. I will disqualify the Livid sisters as neither of them have watched their DVD. Oh, and let me bring up the white cloth, the murderer is obviously wearing white. You see, there are signs of struggles, and there were scissors. It would make sense that the ultimate hunter struck first, tearing off some white cloth from their err... Victim who is the murderer. So how many of us are wearing white?"

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus
"That could be true but why didn't she send it it was still in her room i think she was just Navie. and I think the Murder or in your case had the Scissors."

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

"Wrong!" Nagisa raise his voice so that it could be heard clearly. "The victim received the lure letter, and after killing the SHSL Hunter, they put it back in his room to hide it."

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

Keiji Sore

"Nagisa,didn't you know that the victim never saw her DVD.Isn't that right,Alexis?"​

Keiji Sore

"Why would the victim kill if she hasn't seen the video.Sure,she might thought "Ohh,let me randomly kill people for no reason." but that's unlikely.​

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

*Gets shot by that fucking hope bullet*

"What... Alright, it's time to rethink this. If the victim had not seen the DVD, then perhaps they were lured. But either way, it seems unlikely. Maybe both letters were forged, but I'm not sure. Do you remember Warren? The gamer? I observed him in the room where we watched our DVD's, and he had a game called Twilight Murder Syndrome. You yourself said that was another motive, and by him, I mean the victim. The victim is male."

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

NANANANANANANANANANA said:

Keiji Sore

"Nagisa,didn't you know that the victim never saw her DVD.Isn't that right,Piper?"(I think the pink one is Piper)​
Pink= ALexis Purple= Piper Green= Kinjin

"Yes. I also know of this since it was confirmed to me by Ike, though Ike still chooses to use she pronouns.." Kiyo said, intervening.

Keiji Sore

Keiji was more or less a bit surprised considering that he was a bit conservative.He tried to hide it but his face showed disgust.

"I m-m-mean Mulier looked t-to feminine t-to be a guy.Monokuma,is that true?"

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

"Let's get back to the trial. I checked the victim's body, and their clothes were not ripped. That must mean that the cloth belongs to the murderer. So does anyone here have some ripped clothing?"

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

"Do you really think anyone would admit to that Nagisa?" Kiyo crossed her arms. "Especially the murderer, why would the murderer admit to something like that? There are some of us here who know how to sew..."

Keiji Sore

"Ummm....yeah...trial."Keiji was trying to keep his mind solely on the trial but he couldn't help to think about the victim's identity.

"Ike,Julian(wink) and I....uhhmmm...searched e-everyone's..

uhhhm...rooms.S-s-sorry everyone.It was necessary.Sadly,against all odds....we found nothing worth of note."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back