• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

OnceDarkness said:
Nagisa Taketora
foxgofloof-jpg.306816

He smirked, but was sad inside. "Alright then... The case is settled. We know who the murderer is but... We're not voting. I doubt Monokuma will kill all of us like that, he wants to have a little fun with us before we're all dead. We need to all remember who the real enemy is... MONOKUMA! All fifteen of us, though our bonds may not be strong... We stand united, as friends. And nothing will change that."

@Blue Fire

@Trust

@TrippyVirus

Monokuma

A minigun comes down behind the ninja
"Shut up or do you want to die now."

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

He knew his words would agitate Monokuma, yet he spoke them anyways. As a ninja, he maximized his ability to survive by adapting to the environment around him. The bear would set off that minigun, and that'd be the end of not one, but two people. All in vain. Nagisa would stop talking from there on but hoped his words would get through to the others.

(I'm not joking guys, Blue Fire is not going to kill us all at the same time with a mini-gun.)

@Blue Fire

@Trust @TrippyVirus

Eleanor "El" Livid

pinkneko-jpg.307828

The classroom trial was making her nauseous, why would anyone do something like this? "Why... WHY DO WE HAVE TO WATCH OUR CLASSMATES DIE!"

(Sorry for the rather short post, but I think I'm running out of finger juice to type)

@Blue Fire

@Trust @TrippyVirus

She smiled at El's comment, though you could see the the despair corrupting her entire body, "Ha.. I'm not going to tell you guys what actually happened, I'm going to be dead so who cares?... Just make your votes now please...." Ike covered his ears, he couldn't listen to this anymore, if he listened anymore he would end up bursting into tears in front of everyone.

Keiji Sore

"Nagisa,you're being oddly aggressive in this trial."Keiji noted."And there's something weird about the crime scene.Did you noticed the condition of the room.It was all torned up right?"Keiji asked,rather accusingly.

Sorry guys, but I'm getting super tired (It's 2AM in the morn for me)

Anyways, El votes for Monokuma

And Nagisa votes for Kiyo

Kenjin couldn't take this anymore but the thing that set him off was Ike "Its okay Ike." He went up to Ike and gave him a big huge. @BennyAxC

Keiji Sore

"WAIT DON'T VOTE YET"Keiji shouted

"Kiyo,you didn't really fight the victim directly,is that correct?You ambushed him."Keiji pointed a finger at Kiyo.

"That's why there weren't any other injuries found on him except broken legs.You wouldn't had stood a chance against him so you disabled him first,is that correct?"​

Ike was a little startled, when Kenjin suddenly hugged him. But he hugged him back, clutching onto his clothing tightly, trying really hard not to cry. Kiyo sighed, "I was bullied a lot when I was younger, in order to fend myself against those bullies I took fighting classes... So we both put up one hell of a fight.. I didn't ambush him, he saw me and we talked. That's when he noticed the scissors and... Well you saw how that played out.."

Keiji Sore

"You have miscalculated!Kiyo,unless you're a professional assassin,you wouldn't be able to do a clean job even if you took fighting classes.Moreover,his injuries were behind her neck.In a straight up fight,you would expect him to have injuries at the front but there were none."​

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiyo chuckled, "Well... I did say I wouldn't tell about any of the events that took place... So maybe I did ambush him, or maybe I didn't... I... I trust that you guys can figure it out. It wasn't really the first time I stabbed someone with scissors... Now can you guys please just vote already! You found who the killer is now kill me!" Tears fell down her face.

Keiji Sore

Keiji continued,"And you seem a bit too eager to die.That just doesn't seem right."Keiji sighed.

"I have some problems with you being the murderer other than that.For example,the room was torned up.What did you and the victim had?Scissors and fists,not enough to destroy a room,I think.Also...."

"You're thinking too much about the details of this case, Keiji. I wanted to kill someone so I did, doesn't matter how, doesn't matter what I did to conceal myself... I just wanted to kill them because... I needed to see for my own eyes that the DVD was forged, no way my family and grandma's store was destroyed. For all you know after I killed him I messed up the room myself to mess with the scene more..."

Keiji Sore

"You say that you wanted to see your family but you're giving up so easily.Why?I hardly believe that you would do that."Really,Keiji was stalling so that the gruesome execution was delayed.He didn't want to see another person die.

Keiji Sore

"Uhhhmm...you did a really lousy job...uhmm...hiding t-the scissors.Yeah,yeah,if you wanted to conceal you murder,why was the murder weapon only a few steps away."​

"... Why? Because I'm not like you guys, I don't really have "hope"... My life has mostly been filled with despair, that changed when I met Ike. He actually wanted to hang out with someone like me. My grandma's final wish was for me too keep her store alive.. So that's what I did. Kept it alive. My mind wasn't thinking correctly about the aftermath of what Ike and my relationship will be like. I only cared about making sure my grandma's wish was still active. I really regret my decisions... Honestly the first time I cared about someone outside my family... I'm the most weakest person in this room.. Once something stops me from achieving my goal, I give up.. Nothing stopped me from running my grandma's store though.. Besides this."

Kinjin pulled Ike over to Kiyo and had a group hug. "You're not weak Kiyo your stronger then me you had determination and thats what matters and you're the greatest person here." @BennyAxC

Keiji Sore

Keiji sighed and became paler than Kiyo."I don't want to pull this lever.I don't want to condemn you to your death."

"I realised I don't want to see another person d-d-die."Keiji started to tear up."I don't want to be your executioner.I don't want to be a part of this."​

Kiyo laughed out threw her tears, "How dare you touch me?" It wasn't really the appropriate time but to Ike, Kiyo's laugh and smile right now was simply angelic. After a second she pushed both of them away, she walked up to Keiji and kept that smile on her face, "Darling.. Trust me, it'll be alright. I honestly am glad to be killed by you guys then some random person... And I have a feeling that my death will help you all." Ike skipped over to Kiyo and gave her a peck on the lips, she blushed brightly, "It's a goodbye kiss!" He said with a sad smile on his face. She sighed, "You really are a child.."

Ike pulls the lever, voting for Kiyo.

Keiji Sore

Keiji reluctantly reached the lever,as he started to cry at the morbid situation.

"Huh,I've never known you but I think we would be friends in another life."​

Julian who was quiet thoughout the entire thing, thought it wasn't his right to peak up now. It seems that eveyone found the killer, and they did it without him. But now it was pulling the lever. In Julians mind, he didn't have any quarrals. someone killed? They themselves should be killed. and eye for an eyein his mind. But then he also thought about how eveyone else will end up. 'ugh, my mind isn't ready for big things like this. Julian pulled the lever, voting for Kiyo.

"This.. Isn't my place for me to say this... but may your soul rest in peace."

(I was asleep for the ENTRIE THING. I waited up till 1:30 in the mornign before falling asleep and I miss the entire trial. I know its different timezones, but damn. Could there be a longer warning? @Blue Fire

"I'm already at peace darling." Kiyo said to Julian. She looked at Monokuma, "Well? What do you have plan you stupid excuse for a bear?" Might as well go out insulting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back