• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

Keiji Sore

Julian's remark felt like dagger knives to Keiji's mind like he was being antagonised.Maybe he had been a bit rude?It's just that the thought of dying was terrifying.

"Y-you know I'm only making you...uhhhm...do this because if we miss anything...."Keiji trailed off.He put both of his hands to his hands to his neck and pretended to be choking.That should be enough to get the point across.

"And the.....uhhhm...DVD's.Who hasn't seen them?"Keiji went straight to bussiness. @Blue Fire , please answer)

Kinjin, Kiyo, Piper, Nagisa, Ike, Alexis, Sehema and the Victim wear white clothing

Keiji Sore

Keiji placed his hand on his chin."Well,we found white cloth at the crime scene and if I remembered correctly the SHSL Designer and the SHSL Hairstylist have white clothes." @Laughing Lunatic

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Blue Fire]That's to OP i'm not saying who has ripped clothing

[/QUOTE]
I'm not asking who has ripped clothing, I'm asking if the victim has ripped clothing

Ike made some tea for him and Kiyo before the Class Trial started. He returned to the table, cups in hand, and smiled at her, "Here you Kiyo! I hope you like it." He sat down and gave her her cup. "Thank you darling." She took a long drink of her tea while Ike just took small sips. Kiyo noticed that something about Ike was a bit off, "Ike, what's wrong?" "Huh? N-Nothing's wrong!... I was just thinking about the killer.." Ike mumbled the last sentence. Okay now Kiyo knew he was lying. She placed her cup down and looked at Ike seriously, "Ike... I know you're lying to me. Please don't, now... Let me ask again, What's wrong?" Ike started to tear up a little and looked down, only to have Kiyo lean over and wipe his tears away, "I-I... Keiji is um.. I really hate the feeling of being ignored. I'm not ignored in my life and that sounds really conceited but it's true.. My freaking parents never even ignored me and they HATE me! I'm never ignored on the streets because of my height and my voice and because I'm an Ultimate! An-and-and...." Kiyo hugged the boy as he broke down crying. He hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. She was making shushing sounds as she rubbed his head to his back. Ike quieted down and whispered, "And... I su-sus-suspect you and Kinjin..." He looked up at her, his eyes not completely gone of tears, "But I don't want to! I can't! You're both my friends and I love you both I-.." He broke down again. Kiyo stayed silent for a moment before saying, "Hey... Ike. I'm not going to change your mind.. So, can you make me a promise?"

(Oh damn what's that promise Kiyo? What'cha got baby? Who knows?)

Keiji Sore

Keiji waited for Julian to reply.He tapped his toes in anticipation.There's like this tension in his body.He knew that if they failed....you know.It's now do or die.There's no time for small matters.They all need to survive.He then thought about Ike.He thought about Ike being a emotional.Keiji didn't know why though.

"Hey Julian.Do you know why Ike is being sad?"Keiji asked being oblivious about what he did to Ike. @Laughing Lunatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

With all the evidence he found, Nagisa was sure that he knew what happened. With a smile of confidence, he entered the elevator that lead to the area where the classroom trial would take place, and he knew the murderer would not get away. He knew who the murderer was, but that would be kept a secret until the class trial starts. "Alright... LET'S DO THIS!"

@Blue Fire

@Trust

Monokuma

"Attention all students off Hope's peak academy get to the elevator in the main foyer so we can start the class trial." Monokuma sat a his trone waiting for the students

Zachary

This is the school? Hrmph. What a waste of mon- *trapdoor opens* eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

(I low key ship Kiyo and Sehema oops.)

Kiyo and Ike turned their heads towards the monitor which displayed Monokuma telling them to go to the main foyer. Kiyo stood up and exited the cafe without saying a word to Ike. 'Those promises... Why did you have to go and say that Kiyo?' He stood up and quickly walked out of the cafe and to the main foyer passing by Kiyo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back