• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

(I don't have an OTP, because Julian is too dence. He doesn't understand the concept of 'Flirting' xD Then again, Markus hasn't really met everyone. So that's still a thing. xD )

(We see the wild Keijisaurus in its natural habitat trying to attract a potential mate.Look as he majestically vomits on his future partner.Crikey!!!!! )

'Self defense...' W-What if it was self defense? Mulier was the SHSL Hunter and even Ike would've been cautious if he received that lure letter. He would've talked to someone about it beforehand. So why did Mulier show up to the cafe? Why would they listen to the letter? Unless they planned to kill the killer themselves, they saw this as an opportunity and went. Only to have the killer fight them which led to the struggle that may have happened and caused Mulier to have a broken leg. It seemed like a prey vs. prey situation to him. Ike then bumped into someone and yelled, "I'm sorry!" He somewhat calmed down though when he saw that it was just Keiji. "Oh Keiji I'm very sorry. Um, how did the searching go?"

@Laughing Lunatic @NANANANANANANANANANA

When Ike Shouted 'I'm sorry' Julian jumped out of his skin. He jumped back a bit but then realised it was Ike and Keiji and Calmed down. then Julian realised that he didn't know anyone else, apart from the few others. I knew their names and most of their roles, but didn't get to speak with anyone. Which was annoying. But then again, Markus wasn't the talking type. "Hey Keiji. Yeah, did you find anything?" Julian smiled and put his hands behind his head in a slightly lax postion.

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

Sehema%202_zps6ynccbmq.png

requisite info

Sehema stood in the room observing the others and lost in deep thought. This case was proving to be a real mystery. She'd be thoroughly impressed if she wasn't extremely annoyed. She turned her attention to the new student, her mind drawing a blank to his name. To be completely honest, she hadn't done any research on her classmates before she came. She didn't think she would really have to care. After her thought, she pointed at Julian. "You. What's your name and talent?

@Laughing Lunatic @BennyAxC

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian jumped. "Me? oh, um. I'm Julian Kohlier. I'm the Ultimate Observer. it's uhm... Nice to finally talk to you, Rijinder." Julian Smiled. He already knew about everyone, then again, being quiet and not doing anything basically turns him invisable. Thankgod he was used to it.

Keiji Sore

Keiji was thinking about the rooms he checked in the hallway.He needed to at least find a lead or everyone would....die.What a horrible word to say but that was the truth.Then some idiot bumped into him before he got philosophical.

"Hey,wat-"he was about to scold that person but saw it was just Ike."Ohhh,uhhh..sorry.Oh,no I should say sorry because of earlier.You seemed a bit upset at the time.".He tried to soften his expression.He did it quite well,if he does say so himself.

Ike asked about Keiji's search.Keiji answered "I didn't see anything off because @Blue Fire is not online yet.I'm just processing what I saw.What I was sure was that the SHSL Unlucky has not watched the video because she was....uhhhh... too busy dying.Her sister was practically already grieving.It was a really awkward moment so I slammed the door immediately but I was sure her case was not opened yet.Ohhh and uhhh..don't worry I guess she would live....probably?" @OnceDarkness @Trust

"Also....uhhhh...I think I accidentally s-s-saw,"Keiji blushed a brilliant red."uhhh..Lulu's...uhhh,".Keiji then noticed Julian walking non-chalantly towards and eagerly changed subjects.

"Ohhh....uhhh...have you finished investigating your rooms,yet?" @BennyAxC @Laughing Lunatic

"Also...uhhh"Keiji blushed a brilliant shade of red and put hi."I think I acci​

(the SHSL lucky Charlotte is also with the SHSL unlucky Eleanor in her room, neither of them have watched their videos)

NANANANANANANANANANA said:

Keiji Sore

Keiji was thinking about the rooms he checked in the hallway.He needed to at least find a lead or everyone would....die.What a horrible word to say but that was the truth.Then some idiot bumped into him before he got philosophical.

"Hey,wat-"he was about to scold that person but saw it was just Ike."Ohhh,uhhh..sorry.Oh,no I should say sorry because of earlier.You seemed a bit upset at the time.".He tried to soften his expression.He did it quite well,if he does say so himself.

Ike asked about Keiji's search.Keiji answered "I didn't see anything off
because @Blue Fire is not online yet.I'm just processing what I saw.What I was sure was that the SHSL Unlucky has not watched the video because she was....uhhhh... too busy dying.Her sister was practically already grieving.It was a really awkward moment so I slammed the door immediately but I was sure her case was not opened yet.Ohhh and uhhh..don't worry I guess she would live....probably?" @OnceDarkness @Trust

"Also....uhhhh...I think I accidentally s-s-saw,"Keiji blushed a brilliant red."uhhh..Lulu's...uhhh,".Keiji then noticed Julian walking non-chalantly towards and eagerly changed subjects.

"Ohhh....uhhh...have you finished investigating
your rooms,yet?" @BennyAxC @Laughing Lunatic

"Also...uhhh"Keiji blushed a brilliant shade of red and put hi."I think I acci
NANANANANANANANANANA said:

Keiji Sore

@BennyAxC @Laughing Lunatic @DaniBot

Keiji visibly frowned.
"Did you at least see the DVDs?Which ones weren't open yet?Also,did you investigate the victim's room thoroughly.The victim's already dead so leave no stone unturned."

To Ike's question,Keiji completely ignored him by turning towards Sehema."So....uhhh...hey I've never met you before.UhhhmMy name's Keiji Sore.What's yours?"​

Ike put his head down as he was once again ignored. He didn't say anything as he walked into Warren's room to complete his and Julian's investigation. He checked Warren's drawers first.

Julian Grimmaced at Keiji's roughness. He seemed to be really cold all of a sudden. "I'll go look again... I guess..." Julian walked over to Warrens room, and went over to Ike. "Don't worry about him Ike. He's just on edge. He basically told me to search the victims room again, though I've already done it. But I'll go though it again. If you need an extra hand, just call, okay?" Julian smiled and patted the door frame before leaving to go to the victims room again. @BennyAxC

"Okay.." Ike said, it was very monotonous. Once Julian left Ike silently wept for a few seconds as he held onto himself. He breathed slowly as he wiped the remaining tears away... The crying wasn't entirely because of Keiji... It was also because, somewhere deep inside him, he suspected Kinjin and Kiyo... And he absolutely hated himself for this. After 5 minuets he finished checking everything in Warren's room, and also double checked in case. He left the room, closing the door, and walked over to the cafe to grab something to drink.

Julian wanted to punch keiji, for ignoring Ike twice and basically ordering him to do something he's already done. Deciding to try and not cause a comotion, he re-checked the Victims room.

@Blue Fire

Keiji Sore

Keiji thought that Julian and Ike were acting a bit strange.Like he hurt them or something.However,Keiji decided to ignore it for awhile and spent the remaining time waiting for @Blue Fire. talking to Sehema because there's probably not enough time to do anything else.@DaniBot

"Hello?What should I call you?"​

Nagisa Taketora

foxgofloof-jpg.306816

With the little time he has left before the investigation ends, he searches the victim's body to see if their clothes are ripped and checks the wound to see how deep it is. "Hmmm, this murder is a little fishy." Nagisa checked the victim's clothes for any blood and also investigated the suicide note and lure letter. "Before that trial begins I'm going to need the most evidence as I can get." With full regrets, he removed the clothing of the body to see if there are any other wounds, checking everything to make sure. Gladly, he was desensitized to this sort of stuff.

@Blue Fire

Julian Sighed. After going through it he found nothing. Deciding to go back to Keiji and tell him, he did.

"Hey Keiji, I found squat in the victims room. you wanna have a look yourself?" Julian acted cold, but not mean or rude. Just enough to sound edgy. Julian didn't like how he was so rude to Ike, but didn't want to start a fight. One side of Julian wanted to confront Keiji, or at least say something, but The other side didn't want to loose a new friend. 'The things I do for others Astounds me sometimes'

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

Sehema%202_zps6ynccbmq.png

requisite info

Sehema raised an eyebrow when Keiji turned his attention to her, ignoring Ike's question. "Sehema. You can call me Sehema." She replied bluntly, not bowing or offering any kind of warm welcome. Sehema didn't see the need to be all buddy buddy with everyone, given the situation. In fact after the trial was done, she planned on staying in her room away from everyone for the time being. But in order for that to happen, we need to solve this damn case. She sighed heavily thinking to herself as she walked over to Nagisa. "I searched Muiler's and everyone's rooms and found nothing. It seemed like the hunter didn't even use their room. Sehema told him ruling out her theory that Muiler went to grab a knife for self defense.

@NANANANANANANANANANA @OnceDarkness

Eleanor "El" Livid

pinkneko-jpg.307828

Eleanor was crying by the time her sister entered the room, "Charlotte... My... MY TEDDY BEAR!" She buried her face in Charlotte's clothing, soiling it with salty tears. "I want to go home... This place is scary!" The little girl passed out, unconscious but still breathing. In her mind were scary dreams of Charlotte murdering her in many ways, "Charlotte no!" The Charlotte in her dreams stabbed a knife into her throat and shouted, "Charlotte yes! Mwahahaha!"

@Blue Fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back