• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

Mizu was silent as Lori blabbered on about his glorious stripper pole, not planning on making any comment revealing the subject.

Then his suggestion to get a drink was rejected --- at least his kiss hadn't been rejected too. "Hot chocolate? You really are such a kid. How sweet~" He took off his scarf to gently wrap around Lori's neck, making sure the boy was nice and toasty. "Yes, let's go home."

I guess so. Its like no other yaoi I do can beat this one! Its like I'm in a committed relationship with it! t(enet). )

"Pfft everyone drinks hot chocolate. Especially when its cold." Lori complained. "You think everything I do is childish." He laughed before having the soft fabric of Mizu's scarf wrapped around his neck. "Now you're childish." He said nuzzling into the scarf sweetly. When they got into the pent house Lori went into the kitchen "I'll make it. I'm sure I can't mess THIS up." He slipped off the scarf and set it on a chair. The black kitten came strutting into the room, nuzzling itself against Mizu's leg.

((Lol xD A commited relationship, huh? That's a funny way to put it, but I couldn't agree with your words anymore. This is by far one of my favorite rp's! :3))

"You're right, I do think everything you do is childish. At least it's cute." Mizu held Lori's hand as they traveled their way back home. When they arrived Mizu realized just how cold it had been outside, shivering momentarily as he rushed to turn on the heater. Lori had Mizu's scarf now so he must've been all nice and toasty. "Oh really?" Mizu smirked as he followed his fiancé into the kitchen. "I'm not so sure you can handle it," he was only teasing.

Mizu looked down at the kitten nuzzling his leg. With a soft sigh he crouched down to pet the tiny creature.

Lori looked back at Mizu with a small glare. "I feel as if I've been issued a challenge." He said as he started to grab some ingredients from the top cabinets. " he looked down at the black kitten and smiled a bit. "At least cats like. Catman." Lori laughed. "Anyway let's have a contest. You have to taste my hot chocolate and I have to taste yours. Whoever's is better wins."

"Oh ho ho! This certainly is an interesting challenge." Mizu knew he hardly stood a chance. Sweets weren't his thing, hardly ever baked their either, that's why he doubted victory for himself. Still he said, "Bring it on!" He was smirking deviously.

"What's the prize?" Mizu added in.

"Geez Mizu its not all about winning or losing. Its all about having fun." Of course Lori was just joking with his words, its all about winning. Thats the Chisato way. Lori thought a bit as he grabbed two snowman mugs from another cabinet. "Hmmmm I guess the winner gets to go shopping or something. Loser has to pay." Lori says "So prepare your wallet Mizu." he giggled. "Alright now I have to get the main thing.." Lori pulled out marshmallows and pulled out a microwave packet of hot chocolate. "I'm too lazy to make homemade hot chocolate so we will have to do with these!"

"Oh sure, you're just trying to act all innocent and cute. Think I'll go easy on you?" Mizu took a step closer to kiss one of Lori's ears from behind. "Cause it's working."

"Shopping?" He repeated. "Shopping for what?! Candy and plushies?"

The hot chocolate packet was revealed to his eyes, which made him roll them. "Really? How're they supposed to taste different if we're using this stuff?"

Lori smiled when Mizu had kissed his ear from behind. " I'm not trying to act. It just comes naturally." He said brightly. "And no not shopping for candy and plushies." He groaned. "Hmm. How about if I win you have to dance on my stripper pole and if you win..well you can make up your own." Lori said with a small shrug. When he started to complain about the packet Lori looked up at him "But that's the challenge. We have to make them taste different."

"You're really that desperate to get me on that stripper pole?" He did have the ass for it. Mizu chuckled softly. "Fine, if I win then you'll be the one on top tonight~" never had they tried that out.

"Alright, let's go!" Mizu grabbed a large mug to start on his hot chocolate, wondering how he could make it spectacular. In the end it'd be really interesting regardless of who ending up winning.

He has the ass for it!? xD )

"Yes. Yes I am." Lori said with a bright smile. When he heard Mizu's request if he won he blushed deeply. "You're more of a perv then me Mizu." He laughed. When Mizu began so did Lori, pouring a bunch of sugar in the mug already.

((Don't judge me!! xD ))

Mizu laughed after hearing what Lori had said. "You like it~" Mizu added his hot chocolate to some coffee, creating a sort of mocha. After topping it off with whipped cream and some chocolate syrup he smiled, still amused that they were having such a competition. He kissed the top of Lori's blonde head.

Lori had just added milk and cinnamon to his hot chocolate before popping that bad boy in the oven. "Even the way you make coffee sort of describes you." Lori laughed as he was kissed on the forehead. While he was waiting for his hot chocolate to be ready Lori leaned against Mizu's side. "We should go out for dinner or something tomorrow night. Its been a while since we've had a real date." Lori said as he slipped his fingers between Mizu's giving his hand a squeeze.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mizu asked when he was teased. He didn't mind when Lori leaned against him, gladly expecting the intertwining of fingers as well. "A real date? So the carnival date didn't count?" Oh well. "Yeah, of course, that sounds wonderful. Do you really think I'd deny such an offer?" Mizu looked down into Lori's eyes, his smile slowly growing wide.

"Because at first you're all bleh but then you had sugar..." He Nuzzled against Mizu obviously indicating himself "And your all sweet and delicious." He chuckled. The microwave beeped and Lori grabbed the cup, flinching a bit because it was hot. "But even when you are bleh I love you." He gave Mizu a bug hug and nuzzles himself in his chest.

"That's your way of describing me? 'Bleh'? That's not even a proper word." Mizu accepted the warm fuzzy nuzzling, feeling his heart beat just a little faster than normal. "I love you too, Sugar~" Lori had brought that nickname upon himself.

"I wouldn't devribe you as blah...your like a sexy bleh. Its really hard to explain Mizu so shush ". He said with a pout "I can feel your heart go faster so you like it." He said with a smirk. "I don't mind you calling me Sugar. You can just be my Sugar bear " he reached up and tapped his shoulder. "Come down here so I can give you a kiss."

"Sugar Bear? I'm your Sugar Bear~?" One of Mizu's hands slid into the pocket of Lori's jeans, groping his little bottom. With a smile he greedily leaned down to kiss Lori. It was giving the other what he had begged for along with pleasing himself.

Oh, how he longed for time to stop and let the two lovers live in a never ending paradise. Just being there to give each other little kisses would content enough for Mizu.

Lori smiled as Mizu's hand slid into the bsck pocket if his jeans and gripped bottom. Yep, Mizu was his Sugar Bear, the one and only. Lori sighed in pleasure and ran a hand through his long, lacey black hair. 'Mmm I miss doing these things with you Mizu.." Lori chuckled after breaking the kiss and stroking the sides if Mizu's cheeks. "I love you so much...." he sighed deeply.

Mizu wasn't sure why his eyes were filling with tears again. There wasn't anything to be sad about, so it must've been happy tears. "We'll be married soon so we'll be able to do things like this all the time. Forever we'll get to caress each other and stare into each other's eyes. Speaking of eyes, I don't remember your eyes being this blue." He kissed Lori again as he found that he couldn't resist it. "You're adorable, don't deny it. I love you. I love you too."

Lori smiled and wiped the tears from Mizu's green eyes. "Geez you're going to make me cry too Mizu." Lori sniffles. He kisses Mizu back deeply, for once he wasnt going to deny it. "Lets go to the bedroom now. We can drink the cocoa later." Lori said with a bright smile.

(The feels!! )

((I know!! It's so intense!!))

"Ahh, don't cry." Mizu said softly as his eyes were wiped away. Removing his hand from Lori's back pocket he agreed, "Yeah I think the cocoa can wait." Leading the blonde male to the bedroom he himself smiling, his smile almost as big and bright as the other's. Gently he pushed Lori down on stomach, climbing ontop of him to kiss the back of his neck a couple times. "Strawberries and chocolate...you still smell like those sweet treats~"

Lori smiled as he was gently pushed onto the bed, recieving soft kisses on the back of his neck where his matching Reality tattoo still stayed. He laughs a bit at Mizu's words with a small blush. "You're embarrassing Mizu.." st that moment Lori's phone began to ring. He groaned and pulled it out of his pocket and saw it was Momo. She was probably mad about him leaving without getting his work done and Mizu ditching her with the kids. Instead of answering it like he usually would he just turned it off and tossed it onto the nightstand by his bed. He turned around so he was facing Mizu and deeply kissed him, removing his jacket of the suit and undoing the buttons of his shirt.

(Timeskip~)

Mizu chuckled when Lori declared that he was embarrassing, expecting that sort of compliment. What he hadn't expected was Lori to receive, luckily he just tossed the phone aside.

Being suddenly kissed and beginning to be stripped made Mizu smile, very eager to continue.

((Fade to black, timeskip~~))

They didn't get back up to try their hot chocolate, staying in bed throughout the entire night. Mizu blinked slowly as he woke up, his sight landing in the smaller male that was asleep beside. With a sweet kiss on the cheek he began gently running his hands up and down Lori's sides, gazing down at his sleeping face. "He's even cuter when he's asleep~"

"Thank you." Lori said with a smile upon hearing Mizu say he was cute while he slept. He had woken up when he kissed his cheek. With a yawn Lori moved closer to his beloved, wrapping his arms around him and snuggling into his chest. "Good morning." The blonde finally said as he rubbed Mizu's back sweetly. "Momo's gonna kill us today." He sighed, finally opening his eyes and sitting up, the blanket covering his body. "I don't even wanna go to work today." He whined falling back onto the bed and sniggling into the crook of Mizu's neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back