• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

Mizu couldn't help but smile at the kiss on the cheek, responding like a teenage boy when they receive their first kiss. "L-Lori, let's make love tonight." This was only a comment with the expectations if making the other blush just as much, but he'd definitely be down for the idea.

Lori's cheeks grew a dark red along with his ears. "Y-You shouldn't s-say such things on a kitty ride..." Lori said as he faced forward. "B-But I'd be okay with it..." He said twirling a blonde strand of his hair.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

"It's okay. The kids don't know what that means." Mizu leaned over to kiss one of Lori's red ears. "Let's get off this kiddie ride. I don't wanna get stuck."

Lori laughed a bit "You still shouldn't say it." He giggled, whining when he kissed his ear. "Alright. Just hope you can get out." Lori stepped out of the train ride only to run to the conductor and tell him to start the ride. He had to see mizu ride it, it would be hilarious. Lori took out his phone just to record the moment.

"W-Wait! Lori, what're you doing?!" The tall man was about to get out, but his precious little man had decided to start up the ride again. Couldn't get out now that the tiny doors had closed. Out of embarrassment he turned his head away from the camera. "This is what I get for taking you on a date..." Looks like the only thing that'd be happening in bed is pushing the other off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lori laughed historicaly as he leaned against the jumbo bear. "Aww come on Mizu look at the camera ~" he cooed. Soon enough the ride had stopped and Lori helped Mizu off. "I love you." Lori giggled.

"Dammit Lori.." Mizu spat as he climbed off the ride. "You better delete that...and the strip video. I know you still have that." Picking up the bear in one arm he picked up Lori in the other, resting the small blonde man at his hip.

Lori smiled innocently as if he did nothing wrong. "I'm keeping them both." Lori said as Mizu lifted him onto his hip "You always treat me like a child. Doesn't feel good now does it?" Lori said with a small smirk.

Mizu's face was still red. Once he started blushing it took a while to stop or calm it down. "You've become such a sassy boy, now haven't you?" He couldn't stay upset with this boy for very long. "Want to go on the Ferris wheel now? Didn't you say that your parents are arriving later today?" It'd probably be a good idea to hurry.

Lori laughed a bit and shrugged. "I guess so." He said. He nodded when he suggested going on the ferris wheel, the sun was setting by now. "I didn't expect you to wanna rush." Lori laughed as he stepped off of Mizu and leaded him to wheel.

"I don't want to arrive late then make your parents think worse of me then they already do," Mizu was certain that Lori's parents hated him for breaking their son's heart.

He set the jumbo teddy bear in the seat across from him as sat down, inviting Lori to sit beside him or on his lap. "Come here cutie~"

Lori shook his head. "You met my mom before in highschool. She likes you. Its just my dad that hates you." Lori chuckled as they stepped inside of the chamber. Lori smiled at Mizu and took a seat on his lap, resting his head on Mizu's shoulder. "Just don't make eye contact with my dad and you will be fine." He sighed.

"That doesn't make me feel any better," Apparently Lori wasn't the best source for encouragement. "Alright, I'll try to stay on his good side." Notice he said 'try'. Mizu tilted Lori's chin up to kiss him again, being more gentle and loving this time.

"Oh sorry Mizu." Lori giggled. He probably should sike Mizu out since he already seemed concerned about it. Lori smiled himself upon feeling Mizu's Iips press against his. Mizu sure did love kissing him but Lori didn't complained, Mizu was a good kisser.

As Mizu broke the kiss he stroked Lori's cheek. "See? Nothing bad happened on our date. Everything turned out perfect, besides that video you got of me."

Lori smiled as Mizu stroked his cheek. "Yeah. I guess I was worried about nothing." Lori admitted as he started to cuddle him. "That video is the best." Lori chuckled. He grabbed Mizu's hand and held it gently "I love you Mizu." He said.

Mizu chuckled lightly. He planned to get that video deleted if he'd have to do it himself. "I love you," he whispered. "I've always loved you."

((Should we skip to the dinner with the parents?))

( sure )

It was night by time the two had gotten back to the large mansion. Lori stepped out of the car,leaving Mizu with the task of the large bear, and went inside. He peered inside the dinning room and saw that the cooks were just now setting up the table. "Good we aren't late." Lori said with a smile.

Mizu gazed down at the bear on his arms for a moment. Why had Luke requested that he guard this precious bear anyways? More important, who was that freak Luke to begin with?!

Trailing after Lori like a puppy did with their master he smiled softly. "That wouldn't have been a good way to start my first visit. Oh, where should I put this bear...or should I set him at the table to eat with us too~?"

Lori laughed a bit and looked back at Mizu. "Just put it in my room or something silly." Lori chuckled as he grabbed Mizu:s hand and leaded him upstairs. "So she we announce our engagement at the dinner or wait?" Lori asked with a smile.

Mizu tucked the bear under the covers, ready to be cuddled. "I think one of us should make the announcement. It'd be a lot better than revealing it through somebody else. I'll do it if you don't want to." Being mature was hard, but he was trying for the sake of their relationship.

Lori smiled and sat on the edge of the bed, taking off the fake piercings and hair clips. "Aw you're so sweet Mizu." Lori said wrapping his arms around Mizu's shoulders from behind. He kissed his nose sweetly.

After being cuddled from behind then surprised by that peck on the nose, Mizu said, "I'm assuming that means you do want me to be the one to make the announcement? Only for you Lori, only for you." He wanted to tease up Lori's hair, but he was still facing the opposite direction.

Lori nodded " Yep. You're gonna make it." He said,tilting Mizu's head and giving his neck a sweet kiss "Aww you two are so cute." Miya said as she exited Lori's closet.

Mizu had assumed that Lori wouldn't want to do it, that's why he had made the suggestion in the first first, knowing he'd get stuck with it either way. The kiss on the neck had made him moan softly, blushing like an idiot when he heard Miya's voice. He didn't expect that teenager to be hiding in the closet. "G-Get out!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back