• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

Mizu watched Luke pull out a can of tuna then watched the kitten happily feed, kneeling down beside it. "Lori?" When he had turned to look at Loro then turned back Luke was home. "That guy really is weird.." Mizu thought suspiciously.

"I followed this lost kitten then ran into some guy named Luke." He was still in his pajamas since the kitten hadn't given him any time to change.

"Luke?" Lori questioned raising a perfect blonde brow. "I dont know any Luke." Lori said giving Mizu's neck a loving kiss along with another. "Your a jerk for leaving me in the bed alone." Lori groaned rubbing Mizus chest.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Okay. Now Mizu was definitely confused. "But Luke was just..." He got stopped by the kiss on the neck, blushing when he realized he had let out a moan. Leaning down he rested his head on Lori's shoulder and wrapped his arms around him; wanted a hug, but also wanted to hide his face. "Alright I'll accept being a jerk."

Lori chuckled a bit as Mizu hid his face into his shouldet, he knew Mizu was embarrassed by his actions but he didnt mind. He ran a hand through Mizu's hand lovingly and smiled. "We need to go out. There is suppose to be s family dinner tonight. You can finally meet my farther. " Lori smiled as he said this but the way he said it clearly wasn't in a happy tone, more of worry.

"Go out?" Mizu definitely agreed with the idea. "Oh...your father. Right." That was such a nerve-wrecking thing to think about.

"Let's go on a date," Mizu suggested with a smile, pulling back just enough where his gaze could meet Lori's. "We haven't gone on a date since highschool. I think it'd be nice."

Lori smiled a bit and nodded at the suggestion of a date. "That sounds nice." Lori said with a smile, leaning in and kissing Mizu on the lips sweetly. "Go get dressed." He said with a smile as he stepped back.

Mizu wanted to kiss him again, but that would be too eager of him. "If you run into Luke then I'll say 'I told you so'." He chuckled softly before racing upstairs to get dressed.

"I still wish I had been the one to propose.." Mizu thought as he stripped down, throwing on his outfit in a flash.

Racing down the stairs he called, "Lori~ I know where we should go!"

"There is no one In this house named Luke!" Lori called as he heard Mizu wisp up the steps quickly. While Mizu went to change Lori chomped his teeth in to a juicy red apple only for Mizu to come back with in a flash. Loei giggled and smiled. "Where should we go?" He asked.

"There's a festival going on in town. It'd be fun. There's lots of food, stuffed animals, and in pretty sure you talk enough to ride the big boy rides now." The last part was nothing more than a silly tease. Mizu placed his hand on top of Lori's head as if he were comparing their heights.

((Who is that fellow? Who's Luke?))

Lori thought a bit to himself, a festival would be fun though when his height was mentioned a pout formed on to his lips. "Oh whatever. " he scoffed as he smacked Mizu's hand away from the top of his head. "Alright we can go.." Lori said though he didnt so sure.

Mizu wanted Lori to feel just as loved now as he had been back in highschool, hopefully even more. Another thing he prayed for was that the date would go well -- something always went wrong on they're previous dates. Leaning down Mizu kissed Lori sweetly. As he pulled away he whispered, "Does that make you feel better?"

Mizu lead his fiancé to the car then hopped into the driver's seat. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

((I can never get you to tell any of your secrets xD lol))

(Lol )

Lori smiled at the sweet kiss Mizu had given him, some of his worry fading away "Helps a little." He said. Maybe this would be different then all their other disaster dates. Lori followed Mizu into the car, sitting in the passengers side. "You better not be bad luck." Lori warned as he leaned back.

When Lori had grumbled that Mizu better not be bad luck, that pretty much just killed the mood. "Shockingly that decided exactly make me feel better," Mizu said this because he knew that he wasn't supposed to encourage him of boost his spirit. He was behaving sarcastically.

Mizu drove them to a sweet shop. "You don't need anymore sweets...you've had enough to last you years, but I figured that we could start the date off like this."

Lori smiled a bit but looked away and cleared his throat. "Sorry but you know there is always something that goes wrong.." He sighed. After a few moments they arrived at a candy store. He smiled "I can eat as much candy as I want." He said stepping out of the car.

"Doesn't mean that something will go wrong today," Mizu shrugged. "I promise that it'll be a perfect date. If it really makes you feel that uncomfortable then just assume this isn't a date."

"Go ahead, you deserve it." Mizu chuckled softly at Lori's love for sweets.

Lori laughed a bit "Being on a date with you doesn't make me uncomfortable. I just get nervous." Lori said as he grabbed Mizu's hand. "You know im not that much of a candy addict anymore." He said proudly as he stepped into the store with him.

Mizu intertwined their fingers as Lori's smaller hand slipped into his own, smiling at that. "Oh! Really?" Sure sounded surprised. "Aww, I'm so proud of you." He never thought that Lori would ever get over his addiction to sweets and candies.

Lori smiled a bit when he was praised. "Yep. I have moved my addictions to gum so let's go!" Lori said dragging Mizu to the gum aisle and immediately filling his hands with all types of flavorful gum.

"Gum?" Mizu repeated. After Lori had selected a package of literally almost all the gum he lead him over to the cashier, stopping in his tracks once he spotted there was a icecream section. "Might I ask, why gum?" He choose the classic vanilla bean icecream, getting a couple scoops of that before finally paying the cashier for everything.

Lori pouted. "What's wrong with gum!" He questioned with a pout. "Well it has all the flavors of candy I like, it last longer and I don't get cavities that often with it." He mumbled folding his arms across his chest. "Way to make me feel like a failure,," he complained.

Mizu lead them to a bench that was outside the store, sitting down beside the one obsessed with gum. "It was just a question. No need to make a big deal." He kissed Lori in attempt to make it better. "Want some of my icecream?" With that offer he generously held it out infront of pouty Lori's face.

"It is a big deal I finally get over a major addiction but now you're questioning my other one.." He mumbled before being kissed, it helped somewhat but he still pouted, this time with a blush. When Mizi offered him ice cream he leaned over and took a lick from bit before biting into it soflty. "Thank you.." He mumbled trying to keep his angry facade.

"Your welcome," Mizu chimed, skipping up the first thing Lori had said. "I love my pouty Lori~" he was tempted to kiss him again, but that's be too much. So instead he just focused on his icecream and took his first few licks.

"Oh shut up.." Lori mumbled as he brushed some blonde hair behind his hair. "So....you still never told me what you were going to say. I'm not just gonna forget about it." He said before stick a piece of strawberry gum in his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back