• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dai Yuzu Boys' Academy

((I'm not sure if I've asked you about this already, but how long do this rp should continue? It'd definitely be so cute to end with their marriage, but if gladly carry on with the rp if that's what you want. If that's how we're going to end and if it's soon then I'm not going to reveal Mizu's secret.))

(( Its gonna go on FOREVER!! > :) lol just jk. I was going to end the RP at their marriage and how soon it will be? I don't know xD we will just see lol. )

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

((Lol xD I'm afraid that's impossible. Yeah, the wedding would be the best way to end it. Guess I'll just remove Mizu's secret from the situation..)) 

[QUOTE="Neon Nyan]"Oh shut up.." Lori mumbled as he brushed some blonde hair behind his hair. "So....you still never told me what you were going to say. I'm not just gonna forget about it." He said before stick a piece of strawberry gum in his mouth.

[/QUOTE]
Mizu leaned over to slowly run his tongue across Lori's lips, his eyes meeting with those round blue ones as he pulled back, grinning proudly. "You had icecream there," he loved messing with this young man, especially when he got to see him blush. It was so irresistible when he did. "C'mon, let's continue our date. I have somewhere to take you."

Lori blushed deeply at Mizu. "I-I could have gotten it myself pervert.." He mumbled. "Somewhere to take me?" He questioned curiously. "OK let's go." He said sitting up.

"Pervert is a little harsh, don't you think? Besides, I know you like it~" Mizu lead Lori to the festival, following the sound of the never-ending happy music. "Today you're not allowed to spend a dime. For once I'll be paying for the treats and rides we run across. I may not have much to offer, but you still deserve a little spoiling." Paying for everything was a big deal to him, having obviously not as much money or power as his fiancé, but he still wanted him to feel loved.

After finishing his icecream Mizu headed straight for the photobooth, urging Lori to come take pictures with him. "C'mon babe."

Lori laughed a bit. "I don't know why you sound offended. Its true." He chuckled. "Me not paying?" He questioned before smiling. "Alright. I won't hold back on you." He teased before being urged into a photo booth. "Hehe. Babe." Lori giggled with a blush.

That couple really did tease each other a lot, along with making each other blush. It was cute.

Mizu started up the booth after they both stepped inside, the time ticking down to warn the two when to pose. "Okay let's say first picture is cute, then goofy, then angry, and a surprise to finish off the last one." They had never gotten to do this as teenagers, only now getting the chance to do those dorky little things. When the 'surprise' picture came Mizu had taken Lori and kissed him deeply, purposely wanting to get a picture of that, also just wanted to kiss Lori in general.

Lori laughed at Mizu when they had gotten into the booth "geez you sound like my director." He chuckled but either way he went along with what Mizu wanted. When the last picture came Lori was taken by surprise when Mizu had grabbed him and kissed him deeply but of course he didn't mind at all. He wrapped his arms around him and kisses back happily before moving away a bit. "You're so cheesy." He chuckled with a smile.

( finally graduated yesterday! X). )

((Oh my gosh!! :D congratulations!!))

Mizu only smiled. He was simply infatuated with the man in his arms. Anything that had to do with Lori he loved as well. "There's nothing wrong with that. You love it when I'm cheesy~" with a chuckle he kissed Lori again, this one quick but sweeet.

Lori rolled his eyes but smiled. "Your stupid when your cheesy." Lori said, accepting the sweet kiss. Lori sat up and pulled Mizu out of the booth, grabbing their pictures when they were out. "You're so silly Mizu." Lori said looking at the pictures. "What should we do now?" He asked taking Mizu's hand in his own.

"Ahhh, that was a bit harsh." Mizu knew he was only being teased, luckily. Exiting the booth he smiled as he looked over the photos, laughing at how dumb the two looked in one of pics, but most of them were pretty cute. "It's your choice. I'm not going to drag you around." He took a quick glance around then made a suggestion, "There's a few carnival-like games or should some food stands."

Lori looked around a bit, looking at all the carnival games and food stands. "Lets go to that one." Lori said pointing to a shooting targets game. He grabbed Mizu's hands and leaded him towards the stand. "This time im gonna win you something." Lori said with a bright smile as he nudged Mizu. When they reached the tsand There was an old man behind the counter and Lori picked up the fake rifle. "Pay pay." Lori said with a smirk looking up at Mizu.

"Win me something?" Mizu repeated. He wasn't sure why this had surprised him, probably because nobody ever gave him anything. With a roll of his eyes and an internal chuckle he handed the ol' man his cash, who started up the game for Lori. "Shoot em' all." He whispered.

"What you dont think I can win you something? Stereotypical seme." Lori pouted but still smiled. When Mizu handed the man the money Lori started to aim. "I know what im doing." Lori said before he started to shoot at the targets, hitting the targets exactly on the bulls-eye. The alarm sounded saying winner and Lori smiled brightly receiving a very large teddy bear, he couldnt see over it. "Im a bit rusty, Shiro is better at it then me." Lori said with a smile. Just then the old man had ripped off his face and revealed Luka. "Hi Mizu." he said with a smile. "Like the carnival?" he asked casually.

"Hey now, there's nothing wrong with that." Mizu watched Lori play, his eyes growing wide as his future husband hit every single target, right on the bullseye too! Almost couldn't believe what he had just seen even when it had just occurred before his very eyes. "Wha-- how did you do that?!" He was simply amazed. With his jaw dropped he turned to look down at the tiny Lori. "Oh, now you're just showing off."

With a chuckle he accepted the gigantic teddy bear from Lori. It was so big that he swore the teddy could carry Lori; how cute is that! "Luke?" He noticed that the old man suddenly was that mystery boy. "Why're you here?"

"Well my dad did a lot of military work so of course I know how to shoot a few guns." Lori chuckled. "I'm a model. showing off is in my job description." He said. Luke just shrugged. "Eh you know, taking a stroll." He chuckled before putting a flowerbon the bear. "Even cuter." He said before pulling Mizu close. "Anyway I don't have enough time since its dangerous but I want you to cherish that bear with your own life. Got it? Good." Luke said before ducking down and disappearing again. Meanwhile Lori was wondering off. "Uhhh Mizu I can't see over the beat..." He sighed.

"Well aren't you just Mr Perfect~" Mizu teased as Lori spoke about the shooting and his modeling. His mood changed dramatically when he had been pulled in by Luke. "Whaa?" If that d*mn guy at least explained who he was to begin with then maybe he could trust this guy. Before he could even question his words Luke had disappeared and Lori was aimlessly wandering.

With a sigh Mizu raced after Lori. "Let me hold onto the bear. Afterall you're hust too tiny and cute." He plucked the jumbo bear from his arms.

Lori pouted a bit but handed Mizu the bear anyway. "I could have handled it." He said as his hand reached out and held Mizu's kindly. He smiled a bit before pointing to the large ferris wheel. "Maybe we can try to get on that later. Without arguing " Lori recalled the last time they went on the ferris wheel, wasn't a happy memory. It would be nice to change that.

After their hands had met each other again he raced Lori's hand up to kiss it, trying to calm down the pouting. The mentioning of the Ferris wheel made Mizu's smile fade in an instant. What a foul moment. "Our date has been perfectly beautiful so far. Nothing is going to happen." His grip on Lori's hand tightened ever so slightly. He did not want to this lose this man again. There's been far too many times that had been happened already.

"I dare you to ride on the kiddie train," Mizu suddenly dared the other make childishly, wearing an eager grin.

Lori smiled somewhat as he kissed his hand, a small blush forming in his cheeks as well. His smile brightened as he assured him nothing was going to go wrong. "Thank you." Lori smiled. But that faded at Mizu's dare. "Really Mizu?" He laughed "I will if you do." He smirked.

"Wait, now you're daring me to rude the train? I doubt that I can even fit in that thing." Though Mizu's expression slowly returned to that amused grin, "Fine. You win. Let's go ride the choo choo train!" As if excitedly he lead the smaller man to the ride.

Surely it was embarrassing. At least Lori was little and adorable, while there was gigantic dark Mizu who stood out like a sore thumb. Seemed that Lori was winning this one. Getting into the caboose Mizu found that he could fit in, but only him, and this ridgeway supposed to be two kids per compartment. "Whatever! I'm tall as he||, at least I'm not overweught."

Lori laughed, the thought of Mizu stuffing into a tiny train was surley enjoying so now he had to see it. "You are such a kid." He chuckled.. When they had gotten to the train Lori burst into laughter, seeing that Mizu took up the whole two seats. "Nice Mizu real nice!" Lori laughed as he slipped into the seat in front of him. He fit quite nicely. "Your like a bolling bar in a field of goofballs." He snickered.

Mizu for once blushed darkly, that being a very rare thing to occur when it comes to that young man. "Oh hush! Don't compare me to a bowling ball." He could hear the laughter of the passerbys which made him question why he had agreed to this. "I've got to think of something to get you back...." At the same time as he spoke he avoided Lori's gaze, knowing that he was blushing like an idiot.

Lori laughed. "I call it how I see it." He giggled before gazing at Mizu's blush. He leaned over and kissed the dark red colored cheek. "Was your idea Mizu~" he cooed sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back