• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

@Clear Water; you can't add color to the code itself, but I believe you can color the text by using BBCode around your text inside of the FieldSet.

aww thanks! I'll give it a shot-- I've never done much coding before specifically because i'm so clueless -.- It doesn't help that I'm tired but can't fall asleep either (╥ᆺ╥;)

Poof

*Puff of smoke appears from nowhere*

...Hey... what's up?

BTW I've started on the character stuff- goal is to get something posted by tomorrow night or Monday, hopefully sooner rather than later.

@Clear Water; you wanna join in on my crack BBCode tutorial? xD

https://join.me/568-100-573

@clarinetti; hhhhhh <333

Take your time, there's no real rush.

Its late night sharing Yuukis' screen and seeing what I do all day. x___x;;

Crap, I accidentally closed the share-me.

I'll have to make another one if you want it. >___<

lol I don't actually require coding to post.

So I'd rather posts come out than having to wait on coding. xD

ooh are you still doing the tutorial? I didn't notice your post, but I'm very interested!

@Scribbly; xD

Yeeeeeah.

I still need to edit all the profile codes. xD ;;

Annnd get a post out for Leo. I was thinking about making a student, but now I don't know. xD

Whoever is in this join-me with me, click on the little talk bubble. o^o

You can talk to me there.

@Yuuki of the Strata Added some stuff, including her like dislike and extra info.

I'm thinking of registering Lucia's youngest brother/sibling. He doesn't remember her sister's face so it would be quite interesting to see them interact (The brother wants to know Lucia more while Lucia despise him)

@too much idea; I'll look at it in a minute. =w= b

@CaraTheMeow; Her power is kind of confusing to me. Let me see if I can clear it up. So she can speed herself up so that she's moving faster than the speed of light?

If that's the case, the power would actually be Enhanced Speed, which I do currently have on reserve for someone else from my Interest Check for this rp.

The strengths and weaknesses section should be her strength and weaknesses regarding her power. Her being able to map out paths and process information at high speeds would actually be a different power all together. Her being able to read people through their facial expressions and movements also has nothing to do with the power stated.

Her weaknesses actually sound like they're frying her brain. O_o;; I don't really understand that. She's going to fry her brain before she graduates at the rate specified in the weaknesses. Dx

I also have some issues with her bio and personality in connection with everything else. Her bio and personality are conflicting. And the fact that she can't tell if someone is good or bad, yet she can get an idea of what people are thinking through facial and slight movements is conflicting facts.

Also, why was she bullied? There wasn't an explanation why she of all the metahuman kids, was bullied and abused.

Maybe we can discuss what exactly you're trying to go for and see what can be done with it? The character seems a little too all-over-the-place for me, and so I can't accept it as it is now.

Wow. I woke up so very late, and so much seems to be going on.

( @ O @ )

Oh jeez. The random extra color tags strike again! I go to "more options" and switch to the bbc code editor, immediately hit preview, and the tabs are messed up because there's random color tags everywhere.

I fixed it by deleting the extra ones that were messing everything up, but I guess if anyone takes a break and starts editing later, doesn't touch the coding, and when they post/preview it find everything messed up, I'd look for color tags in weird places.

I just realized I kind of used Dead's bear jacket character while she ain't accepted yet, but I hope that won't be a problem. :x

(Also, I'm not sure if anything I wrote is considered god-moding, slap me on the fingers if I do things wrong! >.<)

Scribbly said:
I just realized I kind of used Dead's bear jacket character while she ain't accepted yet, but I hope that won't be a problem. :x
(Also, I'm not sure if anything I wrote is considered god-moding, slap me on the fingers if I do things wrong! >.<)
I was accepted!~ cx

It's just that I haven't made my opening post yet but I see no problem in your post and we may be the first to have interaction in the RP once I get a post out for Amiya owo

@Ghost, I think I found the issue, but it was AFTER the fact that everyone posted up their profiles. The coding system doesn't like how I placed the color code, and so is trying to fill in all the spaces it thinks it should be. Because of that, its messing up all sorts of other coding. Last night I fixed the CS coding under the spoiler, but had yet to announce it. >___<;;

Try using that one and re-filling out your information with that one.

@Scribbly @Dead; CRAP. Do you guys have the same character picture?! I totally didn't even notice! >____<;;

I'm reading up on posts.

Sorry guys, I'm feeling incredibly sick and in pain today.

I was also halted by my cat resting her head on my keyboard. It's so cute I might die again. But I've filled out my cs @Yuuki of the Strata !!!!!!!

If anything needs to be changed, I'd be happy to fix it. I was very distracted while writing. Bcuz dis cat man

Oops, I just saw your reply now. I think it'll be okay for now, I fixed up the CS myself and in the future if I have to change something I'll know what to do. P:

D: I hope you feel better soon!

Holy sheez

I wasn't getting any alerts

Basically I've been sitting here wondering why nobody was doing anything DX

Anyways hey all~

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19593-scribbly/ said:
@Scribbly[/URL] @Dead; CRAP. Do you guys have the same character picture?! I totally didn't even notice! >____<;;

I'm reading up on posts.

Sorry guys, I'm feeling incredibly sick and in pain today.
We don't have the same character picture, you're fine~ xD

Poor Yuuki, I hope you get better also hello
@Owlet c:

Aww Yuuki sorry to hear that you're not feeling so hot

Can't do much but say I feel sorry~

Hello Dead~ :3

hi hello everyone *flips hair*

oh shit im almost out of battery

um

that might be a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back