d.grayman rp (accepting)

Once again Saine had bent down to where they're face to face with that smile across his face,"Make me."He said in a slight tempting voice. He knew he'd regret it...if he didn't push her on further.

Saine had used his crossed arms to block her punch,it still hurt pretty badly but it was better then what he would have felt. He laughed."Make fun of your height?"He barely got out as he laughed,"Oh no..."He then got slightly more serious but kept his smile."I'm making fun of you,girly."

Saine had grabbed her back her forehead and held her back,"Ah ah ah,now now girly. Act more like a young lady should."He said again in his mocking tone.

"Oh,And why would I do that now princess?"He asked making sure not to let her go,this was just too much fun for him. She seemed younger then him by quite a bit which is probably why she's so easy to irritate and mess with,though now that he thought about it messing with someone weaker seemed a bit too mean for his tastes.

"You defend your friends,but where are your friends that are suppose to be defending you?"He asked,and his voice was surprisingly more filled with concern now then before.His smile had softened and became gentle as he just stared at the little girl in front of him,he started feeling content with what he had done now.

Saine just watched her as his hand moved from her forehead to the top of her head and he softly patted it.When it came to 'good' words he was useless so he'd just let actions take care of that,he definitely knew how it felt to be used but never taken care of. Though of course he had hoped this girl wouldn't be the same,she seemed to be one to have many friends and he was sure he'd get hit sooner or later for what he did if one had seen.

Seeing this Saine just lifted his hand off her and his mocking smirk crossed his face again as he crossed his arms back over his chest,which were hurting from the hit they took and making sure Saine didn't forget as they ached in pain."Well girly?"He asked as his normal tone came back.

Kayle watched this and glared at the boy. "Leave her alone." He said, annoyed.

This only made Saine chuckle at the girl,"Fine,be that way."He said with a smile,then turned when he heard the boy finally speak up."Oh shut your trap boy...You were my main concern anyway..."He said now in a more irritated tone as he turned his full attention to the brat.

Saine flinched when the girl grabbed his ear but then heard the line the boy said and just glared at him as he held the girls wrist so she wouldn't pull his ear hard."My my such a potty mouth we have here..."

Kayle just shook his head. "Nichole...What are you-?" He sighed and turned around. "Whatever." He said, walking away.

Saine just watched him."...Well...some friend he is..."He said still annoyed."now....Get off!!"He said trying to get the girl to let of his ear but couldn't and couldn't look at her at the moment ether.

Kayle stopped walking. He flinched and turned around, running at the guy with a scream of rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back