d.grayman rp (accepting)

Saine flinched in pain and yelled,"Your the one who's got my ear!! Let it go then I will!"He said making somewhat of a small deal,it felt like his ear was going to be ripped off by now and the fact that her kick hurt him a lot more then it should have started worrying him.Then he noticed the boy coming back and was completely confused now.

Kayle stopped in front of them. "You need to let go of her and shut your mouth. Everything was peaceful before YOU started lurking around here." He said, his voice dripping with venom.

Saine was happy she let go and as he agreed he let her wrist go as well but the boy's nagging ruined the happy moment and he snapped back."You have no right to start blaming me boy! Your the one who kicked me out of no where!"

Kayle glared. "Oh, whatever. You're the one molesting Nichole, you sick pervert." He said.

Saine then glared at the boy and this time he was pissed off."Like hell I was pathetic brat.Who was the one who did nothing to stop me until everything was over eh?"His tone grew angrier with every word.

Saine then smiled,"People always tell other to shut up when they know the other's right.And you do know I am,you simply sat there doing nothing to help your little friend while I could have seriously hurt her. Now,would you do anything if I truly got ruff?"He said now his mocking tone back.

Kayle shook. He had to admit it. He'd been too scared to do anything. He had froze. He blinked and pulled at one of his piercings nervously. "Well, I say shut up when I don't want to hear someone's mouth anymore." He said, crossing his arms. Why wouldn't this annoying guy go away?!

Saine just laughed at the kid,"Wow,so much effort...but here's the thing boy,words don't dig as deep as a blade."He said with a smile,now this boy seemed to have some similar feelings like the girl. Maybe it was just him but getting on there nerves seemed way too easy,or maybe he's just gotten good at it after all these years. He was about to add to what he said but the girl had stood and spoke,he stopped,as she said.

Kayle rolled his eyes. "Blah, blah, blah." He said, mockingly. He heard Nichole's plea and sighed. "Alright." He said.

Saine just crossed his arms and looked at the girl,then smiled.But this was not the mocking,teasing smile,it was the soft smile he had before.He simply bowed his head as he closed his eyes,that was something he would listen to and obey. But once she had started falling to her knees he snapped and before she hit the ground he caught her."Hey?"He said now with concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back