d.grayman rp (accepting)

Kayle flailed his arms. "I don't know!" He said. He saw the kitten. "What?" He said.

Saine made sure not to drop the kitten and he just looked down at it in his arms.Now he just sat down in the grass and was completely confused,but pet the cat since he really liked cats.

Saine could only chuckle as he pet the kitten in his arms,"Now,I'm not sure if this is normal...or if we should go get this checked..."He was battling with himself since he wasn't sure if he should take her to some doctor or not,since this was really new to him he had no idea.

"syringe in your bag?..."He looked around but didn't see a bag."What bag??"Then he realized he was actually talking to a cat...and it was talking back...now he just thought he was going crazy but that was nothing new,so he went along with it.

He got up like he was told,yanking the other boy by the ear as he went."I'm listening to a cat....this'll go well..."He said to himself figuring now he was loney and decided to just go on.

Saine stopped at the bag and let go of the other boy's ear,squatting down he opened and looked inside the bag.He found a syringe like the kitten said and held it."Okay,found it...now what???"

Saine couldn't help but stare in confusion,then he slightly laughed."Alright...but I'm no doctor so..."He said and then did what the kitten said and injected the stuff.

Saine couldn't help but laugh as he clapped his hands,still squatted down."Well then,that was interesting...though you still seem to have a few features that aren't...human..."He said slightly tilting his head as he looked at her

"Errr....and there might be another problem...."Saine sighed and he scratched the back of his head,plopping back on his but as his legs just laid out lazily in front of him.He propped him self up with his free hand and tried to think of what to do.

Saine watched her and just smiled,"well...I got no idea what to do with this..."He didn't know what to do and all he could think of was to just wait and see what happens.

"Hmmmm...."Saine smiled and stood to his feet and looked around,he wasn't sure about the area except for the grass area. So how was he going to find his way around?

Once Saine noticed Lavi heading towards the girl he put a foot in the dude's face to hold him back."Who the hell are you???" He said in a dull tone as he slightly glared at Lavi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back