• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

She dodged the first and last one but the second one hit her in the gut. "If you want to play it that way than fine." She said. She ran at her with her sword she was a fast runner because she was part tiger.

Serbian quickly put up a shield made of darkness then she shivered as she felt the blade touch her shield " it's do cold " she said then she pushed her back with her shield then she smiled " sorry "
Kittycat Kittycat

"It's fine" Sora said flying up "Your turn" She said winking. She had a height advantage. She hoped to use that to her best abilities.

Last edited:
Sora flipped around the first one and blocked the second one with her sword. She flew at her with full speed sword In hand.

Last edited:
Serbian gasped then she took out her sword and she blocked the attack but her hand was now bleeding because she had grabbed Soras sword with her hand before pushing it away " Sora" she jumped up and hugged her " can we not use real sword I feel like your summing for her belly " she said hugging her

Kittycat Kittycat

"Sorry Sorry sorry" Sora says her eyes widening at the sight of blood. " I'm sorry I get carried away sometimes" Sora says biting her lip. Sora hugged her back.

Last edited:
Serbian sighed then she giggled nuzzling her cheek and petting her head " it's OK I heal very quick " she said showing her hand , the stab wound was gone " hey hmm ...do you like me " she asked blushing

Kittycat Kittycat

"Yes, your the only person who's been nice to me" Than sora kissed Serbian on the cheek. She blushed a little.

Last edited:
Serbian blushed then she looked up and she kissed her cheek as well " I'm glad I meet you Sora I guess we are girlfriends" she said holding her hands close to her.
Kittycat Kittycat

"I thank the bug that got in my eye" She joked. " I'm glad I meet you too."Sora said holding her hand.

Serbian blushed then she laid her head on her shoulder as they walked " can we go to the room and talk " she asked smiling happily

Kittycat Kittycat

"Sure I really don't care." Sora says relaxed now. "Soooo what do you want to talk about?" Sora says putting her sword back in her sword holder. She smiled back at her.

Serbian smiled then she went into their room and she held her hand close " I...just wanted to be with you...so are we really I guess now a couple " she held her hand happily.

"Yes we are" Sorta say kissing her on the forehead. Her heart beat two times to fast as she did. She smiled at her and said "I want to be with you to"

After staring at the sky for long enough Mason was hungry. He got up and wiped his clothes off. He began his trek to the cafeteria to see if they had anything good to eat. He was whistling a pleasant tune.

Serbian blushed then she hugged her happily and she gently kissed her lips " wow ....you have wonderful lips " she smiled holding her in her arms .

"Umm... thanks" Sora said blushing slightly. She never been in a relationship before so this was new. She smiled back at the cat demon.

Serbian sighed " sorry I guess I shouldn't be weird " she giggled hugging her happily before falling on the bed snuggling up to her

Catching movement out of her peripheral vision before leaping away. Her eyes trained on what she had seen, A shadow? That must be one of her powers! But Ivy knew that there was no physical way of fighting against that, most she could try to do is evade. So Ivy stood, watching. Waiting for blood

Blood was getting annoyed with the girl being so spineless so she sent the shadow over to the sister to scare the crap out of her and it comes up and says". Then she turns to leafes and vanishes then shadow comes up and leans over sister and says" i hate spineless girls like you always using some else as a crutch maybe I should force you to fight for once your miserable exsistance".

Raz gets up and dusts him self off and says" I'm sore and not feeling best but this has to be dealt with".

Sipinya put an envelope with about 250 k in and says" I now I don't have the greatest control of my powers and my other mother gave me this to help and I'll help this family and I'll be a great daughter so please look after me".

Revren rubs his head and says" As the older brother I'll help her the teachers while training them and work hard as well".

Frizts is eating in the woods and then says" I don't need a women that will turn on me just like that maybe I'm just born to be unlucky".

Violet is cooking up all kinds of home made breakfast dishes the smell drifts around the room.

Last edited:
Lexi
Kitashirakawa.Tamako.240.1462300.jpg

She just hiding from them behind her mother as she was scared as she looked at them again bite hide again she was scared of them she was nervous as she place her face on her mother trying to be brave she didn't understand why they were here she looked scared as she saw her dad was okay as she was okay" yay daddy is okay" she say as she was feeling happy that her dad was okay she looked at her half brother and her half sister as she was nervous around new people she didn't trust them just yet she just was hiding behind her mother Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Isabelle
T5XLRUNn.jpeg

She just got scared as she got up as she was trembling in fear she wasn't much of a fighter unlike her big sister she just sighed as she was bit mad she hit her head when she fell" you have no idea what we went through just shut up" she say slightly angry she couldn't transform but she has long nails" go away" she growled while putting on her hoodie she try to attack but she kept falling down as she wasn't a good fighter unlike her big sister Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
"Its fine to be weird" Sora said to her.She took her ponytail out. She fell on the bed with Serbian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back