• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

Naomi let out a sigh of relief as she plopped down on her bed. "I love feeling clean! And so does my tail!" She exclaimed as she hugged her tail close to her chest rolling around on the bed and laughing. "You were so cute when I was washing your ears, I don't know how you aren't beating boys away from you!"
Kittycat Kittycat

Kitsune looked at Raz, the veins on her head becoming more prominent "and what do you suppose we are to do with you illegitimate child Raz?" She was more angry that he didn't bring this up all those years ago when they first got together than having to care for a son she didn't know. Her tails one by one catching fire.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Duke looked back nervously at blood "hello dear, how are you this morning?" Holding his flask out in the open until he. Noticed it then he hid it behind his back. "Ivy why don't you go with Blood here to train and I'm going to go prepare work order"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Naomi let out a sigh of relief as she plopped down on her bed. "I love feeling clean! And so does my tail!" She exclaimed as she hugged her tail close to her chest rolling around on the bed and laughing. "You were so cute when I was washing your ears, I don't know how you aren't beating boys away from you!"
Kittycat Kittycat

Kitsune looked at Raz, the veins on her head becoming more prominent "and what do you suppose we are to do with you illegitimate child Raz?" She was more angry that he didn't bring this up all those years ago when they first got together than having to care for a son she didn't know. Her tails one by one catching fire.

Duke looked back nervously at blood "hello dear, how are you this morning?" Holding his flask out in the open until he. Noticed it then he hid it behind his back. "Ivy why don't you go with Blood here to train and I'm going to go prepare work order"

Raz deeply sighs and says" I'm really sorry I'll fix this I'll give them a map of the island and they can get part time jobs".
" I don't blame you for being angry I should of said something sooner".
He suddenly awaken felt a jolt in his body and he feels sick but trying not to show it.

Ivy watched the two interact, holding back a snicker. But she gave a nod, "Alright." Looking at Blood she moved and stood in front of the woman. "Shall we go?" Holding the keys that Duke had tossed at her minutes prior. Though she wasn't sure of which key unlocked the gymnasium doors.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

She blushed. She did that a lot now. She grabbed her notebook and wrote: Let's Go!^33^ she got her clothes on in the other room and headed out the door. She waited for Naomai. Her tail waving. Her ears were twitching. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lexi
Kitashirakawa.Tamako.240.1490422.jpg

She looked at her mother as she hated when they fought she just ran to the bathroom she was freezing as she was shivering when she turn into a dragon she tends to get sick as she hated when her parents fight she just locked the door as she was scared she just passed out in the bathroom over the toilet she hated when she was sick she needed to cool down" sssssssooooo c c c cold" she say mumbling a bit coughing Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Isabelle
49173.jpg

She just looked at her big sister as she smiled" sure I'll train" she looked down as she was nervous" um hi um I'm um Isabelle um I'm um ivy sister" she say nervous she just looked at her sister she never spoke to anyone other than her big sister she just held onto her sleeves Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Ivy watched the two interact, holding back a snicker. But she gave a nod, "Alright." Looking at Blood she moved and stood in front of the woman. "Shall we go?" Holding the keys that Duke had tossed at her minutes prior. Though she wasn't sure of which key unlocked the gymnasium doors.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Blood smirked as she smelt the bozz then give duke a look to say I'll deal with you later" " I'm ok just disappointed with a few things, but enough of that the blue key is for the small gym"

Serbian yawned then she got up and she looked at her " hi there sora " she said getting up and she stretched a little before she looked around " what should we do today Sora" she asked smiling at her.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Kittycat Kittycat

Ivy gave a nod before looking up at her backpack which continued to hang in the tree. Crouching down before she leapt up, hitting it off the branch. Grabbing it when it hit the ground. Looking back at the keys she found the small blue one and held it between her fingers. Pulling her hood up on her head she looked at Isabelle, giving her a small smile. Looking in front of her she started making her way towards the gym.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Sora looked at her. "We should head to breakfast." Sora said to the cat demon. Sora went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and when she was done she out her toothbrush back in the cup. "You should get ready Serbian." Sora says to her while she was putting her hair up.

Serbian nodded then she got up and grabbed her clothes for the day then she changed in the bathroom after Sora left and she smiled , brushing her teeth happily then walking out to Sora and grabbing her hand " let's go bud"

Kittycat Kittycat

Raz deeply sighs and says" I'm really sorry I'll fix this I'll give them a map of the island and they can get part time jobs".
" I don't blame you for being angry I should of said something sooner".
He suddenly awaken felt a jolt in his body and he feels sick but trying not to show it.
Misako pushed violet away partially transforming "not today in in bad mood" Misako tried to act angry but just just ended up laughing.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"You better figure something out Raz, at the very least he can wig Duke and help with the ground keep...ing " sighing she looked at Raz "we did it again....didn't we?" Talking about Lexi and how she went to hide in the bathroom.

Duke scurried off to go check on the garden and leave them to train before blood dragged him somewhere for being drunk. "Have a great morning ladies!"

Naomi got dressed putting a ribbon in her hair before joining Shika "so Shika have you met anyone you like yet?" She asked and held her friends arm giggling "you've been blushing a lot and your ears are twitching more than normal so there must be someone" wrapping her tail around Shika's as the two headed to get breakfast.
Kittycat Kittycat

Lexi
tumblr_ne1555itXj1sj1nado1_500.gif

She was in the bathroom as she cover her ears scared she hated when her parents fight she just started to cry she just try to breath trying to relax her as she looked at the door" why do they fight it's scary" she say as she made it snow in the bathroom it was her emotion taking control she was losing control of her powers she just sniffed holding her knees Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Ok" Sora says heading toward the lunchroom. "What's your favorite color Serbian?" She said trying to make a conversation. Sora looks down at her sword then looks up and smiles at Serbian. Tsutarji Tsutarji

Shika points at Naomi. Her face wasn't blushing which was nice for a change. Shika noticed Naomi tail wrap around her tail. Shika ears popped up. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako pushed violet away partially transforming "not today in in bad mood" Misako tried to act angry but just just ended up laughing.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"You better figure something out Raz, at the very least he can wig Duke and help with the ground keep...ing " sighing she looked at Raz "we did it again....didn't we?" Talking about Lexi and how she went to hide in the bathroom.

Duke scurried off to go check on the garden and leave them to train before blood dragged him somewhere for being drunk. "Have a great morning ladies!"

Naomi got dressed putting a ribbon in her hair before joining Shika "so Shika have you met anyone you like yet?" She asked and held her friends arm gigg
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Naomi got dressed putting a ribbon in her hair before joining Shika "so Shika have you met anyone you like yet?" She asked and held her friends arm giggling "you've been blushing a lot and your ears are twitching more than normal so there must be someone" wrapping her tail around Shika's as the two headed to get breakfast.
Kittycat Kittycat

ling "you've been blushing a lot and your ears are twitching more than normal so there must be someone" wrapping her tail around Shika's as the two headed to get breakfast.
Kittycat Kittycat

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kittycat Kittycat

After quickly following duke then beating on him a little she pulls him up and kisses him then moves him away and says" no more drink on the job I'll cook for you and today I need a massage and adult time after watching that annoying as hell pretty boy". " I wish she had ripped his leg off at least maybe then he would learn not to flap his mouth so much"
She then pulls him up and gives a evil grin to show she meant what said then gives a look to say not a word about the leg talk. Then starts to change into leafs as she's about to leave not long after she fully changes and appeared back in the gym dead to train.

Just when Raz was about say something when a boy and girl landed on him smashing him into the ground he twitches in pain. Then looks up to see who it and it's his other kids.

Violet grins then says" go and take a shower ma Chan I'll cook and make some herbal tea".

Last edited:
Serbian smiled at her as she held her friends hand in hers " red I love the color " she giggled as they walked to the cafeteria " what's yours Sora" she asked smiling at her beautiful friend

Kittycat Kittycat

"Let's go Izzy," the tiger girl sighed. Listening to Blood and Duke in the background as she continued to walk away against the rain. Having to pull her sister along a bit during their walk. When they made it to the gym Ivy put the key in the lock, turning it until it unlocked. Once she heard the click she pulled the door open before walking in. Finding the light switch with relative ease thanks to her cat like eyes. Flipping it on she peeled out of her sweatshirt and shaking some water out of her hair. Dropping her bag she started to stretch.

Lexi
136485141468.png

She just open the door as she saw the people who hurt her daddy" DADDY" she yelled as she looked at her mom than to her" please stop" she say as she was trying to protect her dad as she stood in front as she made it snow again as she was very emotional" don't hurt my dad he my family please" tears running down her face" I don't want daddy and mommy to go away" she say crying hiding behind her mother scared Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Mason woke up with a groan. His body still felt like shit, and his arm was glowing brightly per usual. With a sigh he got out of bed, took a shower, brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and headed out to see what he could do before class.
Singing could be heard as Mason walked passed the small gym, not realising who was in it.
"Mr Sandman, bring me a dream, make her the cutest that I've ever seen"
Sang Mason quite loudly as he tried to wake himself up.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer
(My god i woke up late...)

"Blue" Sora said "because it's the color of the beautiful sky." She winked as she said that. She smiled at her. "Whay do you like red" Sora asks.

"Let's go Izzy," the tiger girl sighed. Listening to Blood and Duke in the background as she continued to walk away against the rain. Having to pull her sister along a bit during their walk. When they made it to the gym Ivy put the key in the lock, turning it until it unlocked. Once she heard the click she pulled the door open before walking in. Finding the light switch with relative ease thanks to her cat like eyes. Flipping it on she peeled out of her sweatshirt and shaking some water out of her hair. Dropping her bag she started to stretch.

Blood grins and starts her warm up as well then she notices the foot prints are new but doesn't say thing after she's done she puts a barrier up just in case then moves to the circle and looks like she's standing still but she's ready.
Mason woke up with a groan. His body still felt like shit, and his arm was glowing brightly per usual. With a sigh he got out of bed, took a shower, brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and headed out to see what he could do before class.
Singing could be heard as Mason walked passed the small gym, not realising who was in it.
"Mr Sandman, bring me a dream, make her the cutest that I've ever seen"
Sang Mason quite loudly as he tried to wake himself up.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer
(My god i woke up late...)

Isabelle
Ritsu-Tainaka-tainaka-ritsu-16600968-500-400.jpg

She just looked at her sister" okay I'm ready big sister" she say as she looked at her as she smiles" I'm not strong as big sister but I try she saved me and got us here let's fight" she sag as she just went in the gym with her sister and blood Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Ivy had finished stretching as Blood went into the middle circle. "You don't have to be strong Izzy. If you're smart you can win a fight," looking down at her sister she ruffled her hair, "Don't be a hot head like me." When she was about to walk into the circle she could hear a familiar voice, it was singing. Mason? She thought as she looked over at the closed doors. But she quickly shook her head, Now isn't the time Ivy! Focus! Taking a deep breath she walked into the circle, standing on the opposite side. "Right," giving a nod as she stood with eyes narrowed in determination, "I'm ready."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Hetrix Hetrix

Serbian shrugged " I guess because it's the color of roses " she smiled then she walked into the lunchroom and she smiled " I smell food I wonder what's for today " she hugging her buddy.

Kittycat Kittycat

Ivy had finished stretching as Blood went into the middle circle. "You don't have to be strong Izzy. If you're smart you can win a fight," looking down at her sister she ruffled her hair, "Don't be a hot head like me." When she was about to walk into the circle she could hear a familiar voice, it was singing. Mason? She thought as she looked over at the closed doors. But she quickly shook her head, Now isn't the time Ivy! Focus! Taking a deep breath she walked into the circle, standing on the opposite side. "Right," giving a nod as she stood with eyes narrowed in determination, "I'm ready."
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Hetrix Hetrix

Blood moves a liitle forward but there's a hidden shadow which she could attack and defend there's an unnatural calmness about her which many have been fooled by.

Raz pushes them off and says" please calm down there's are the kids I was telling you about veren and sipinya but dang it that hurt it bad enough this year is full of problem chieldren".

Sora hugged her back. "Thats cool" Sora said "you are right it does smell good in here." Sora wings fluttered at the smell of food. Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back