• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

Silence seemed to fill the air now, causing Ivy to slowly open her eyes. The fight was over. Misako was on the ground, and Mason was coughing blood. The hybrid's hands dropped to her side out of a bit of relief. She stood and watched the two interact. Debating on whether or not she should go help Mason get to the infirmary. Hesitantly she made her way off of the bleachers until she stood on the gym floor. Waiting to be yelled at, or to be told to help either of them out.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Hetrix Hetrix

Misako wiped the blood from her nose "not....I'm..." unable to give him a straight answer at moment she offered him her shoulder so she could help him to the bleachers. "That happens every time I smell blood, well not every time" blushing she looked at him "it affects me differently when I'm like this, but for the most part I am, my hearing should come back fully after some rest but what about you, you just coughed up blood and I could have torn you apart if....wait did you punch me in the face?"
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror

Naomi smiled "that's a really cute name" just noticing the ears and tail she giggled "that is so cute they just keep twitching!" Naomi brought her own tail around front "I'm a fox, are you a cat, shika?" Reaching out she wanted to touch shikas ears but stopped to see if it was okay, Naomi didn't like people just grabbing her tail so she thought it best to get permission.
Kittycat Kittycat

Duke stepped out from the corner with a mop in his hand. He was the janitor and the one who gave out the cleaning assignments so the students could get points. "I'll be taking over the tests, Misako over there needs a bit of rest and so does the young man, so if any of you would like to see them you may visit them after this class and after you have received today's duties for earning points!" Duke set the mop back into the bucket then offered Ivy his hand to lead her to the middle of the gym. "You were getting pretty worked up there kid, what's your name?"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Hetrix Hetrix

Last edited:
Mason accepted the help from Misako as he began to walk with her to the bleachers
"Nah, I'll be fine. I really am. Im more concerned about how you're feeling, i knew i could of held back a bit more..."
Mason said internally cursing at himself for hurting someone.
Mason nodded
"Well i heard sharks noses are sensitive, so i punched you there. Im really sorry"
He said shyly.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

She watched in silence as the shark and the boy went back to the bleachers together. Upon hearing someone else speak she turned to see a man step from the corner with a mop that he then set aside. Ivy looked at his hand before hesitantly accepting it. "My name is Ivy," she replied a bit monotone as she was lead to the middle of the gym.

Lexi
latest

she just looked at her mother' at least i don't have to do an assiament today since i'm here with mom' she thought" so do i have to go back i don't want to leave her here but if i have to i go back" she say as she looked at her mother she was excited about joining a club" i want to join a club for my after school activities" she say as she smiled looking around she hated the nurse office it was schary she hated when her father gave her a few shot which she had to get soon' plus mom don't give me the flu shot it hurts' she thought to herself Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako sat down next him chuckling "I'm fine really Mason, that punch didn't do more than knock a little since into me, you'd of needed more than that to kill me, my skin may be soft but it's as strong as iron" holding her arm up she flexed for him, showing some of her toned body off "I wasn't trying to hit on you earlier I just needed to get ivy and you fired up so you two could go all out" taking a deep breath she gently lifted his chin to help if he hand any breathing problems. "You should lay down for a few minutes and rest, it couldn't have been easy fighting for your life" patting her lap she offered him a spot to rest his head.
Hetrix Hetrix

Duke released her hand as he put his arms behind his back "feel free to fight however you wish miss Ivy" bowing he took a step back "my name is Duke and it's a pleasure to be your examiner today" standing back up he relaxed his arms "I don't mean to insult you but I'm going to hold back okay?"

Sora sat down her eyes never took her eyes off the fight or them. Sora noticed Shika "talking" to other girl. She had a fox tail. Her sword glowed one small blue light. Her eyes blinked a few times.

Shika blushed red. Her tail swished faster and she nodded as if to say 'yes you can touch my ears.' Her ears moved up and down. She wrote down on her note book: Yes i'm a cat and thanks'

"You need to rest some while I run a few tests on your friend here so I'll write you a note to give to Duke later for the minimum amount of points he can give you today" Kitsune started to go through some of Raz's notes not remembering the recipe exactly. "Find out what club the boy will join and join the same one, you know your sister is head of the swim club"
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Naomi giggled with delight as she gently touched Shika's ears, blushing at how soft and tiny they were. "So....cute! Thank you Shika" Naomi stopped not wanting to pester Shika. "Would you like to touch my tail?" Naomi asked as it wagged rapidly behind her due to the excitement.
Kittycat Kittycat

Serbian groaned then she jumped for the toy and she meowed then she looked at the lady and she shivered ' test ahh no I don't wanna be a cat ' she wrote down then she sighed. She looked around, she wondered if there was anyone , preferable a girl , that she could learn to love and get along with them and have fun together.

Ivy stood a decent distance from Duke. Nodding her reply to his statement of holding back, though it wasn't Misako she was still going to give a hundred and ten percent. She got in a fighting stance and narrowed her eyes a bit. The hybrid's fists were clenched and her canine teeth grew to two points. Leaving her nail normal for now. "Your move," she told him quietly.

Mason blushed a bit as he laid his head on Misako's lap
"Im fine, really i am."
He said. Mason wasn't used to being cared for like this, and it sorta felt weird, but nice.
Mason looked over at Ivy and sighed. He hoped that he didnt caus any unnecessary worry for the girl.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Lexi
357303.jpg

She just looked at her mother" do i have to momma do i really need to rest i feel fine ow" she say as she looked at her mother as she just winced in pain" i'm fine i don't feel pain i feel fine i don't need rest" she say going on the bed she just lay down as she looked at her mother than to the girl" will she be okay momma" she say as shse was hugging her bunny as she smiled a little she still sleeps with her stuffed animals she start to calm down as she just yawned a bit she was trying to be tough like her sister her head was bleeding a bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't let the young lady go first, please miss Ivy I insist" Duke grinned as he kept his hands open, not balling them up. "Now, don't go hitting me too hard I might fall apart" he joked as he held one arm bent and in front of him and the other behind his back.

"Don't worry I won't let you turn into a cat, but it would be nice to have a cute little office assistant to chase the mice away" teasing Serbian as she tucked Lexi in "don't you give me that I'm fine thing, I know you have a head injury now if you don't rest and let bloods little first aid take effect I'm to stop buying you pop tarts!"

Mason blushed a bit as he laid his head on Misako's lap
"Im fine, really i am."
He said. Mason wasn't used to being cared for like this, and it sorta felt weird, but nice.
Mason looked over at Ivy and sighed. He hoped that he didnt caus any unnecessary worry for the girl.
Misako gently stroked Masons hair "sure you are tough guy, and coughing blood up means that you are all better" blushing she looked away for a moment "and don't think I do these kinds of things for all the guys, not that you are special I just feel really bad for losing control like that!" Misako getting flustered as she quickly corrected herself
Hetrix Hetrix

Sighing internally she let her fists unclench, remembering what Misako told Lexi earlier. But for some reason she heard something in the back of her head telling her to looking behind her. Following this voice she stole a glance over her shoulder. Only to see Mason lying down on Misako while she stroked his hair. Her nails grew two inches and formed razor sharp points as a growl sat in her throat. What really got her was seeing the shark blush.
And all her agitation from before started to fester inside of her again. "You want me to go first?" Turning her attention back onto Duke, eyes flashing amber. "Fine, then I'll go." With a snarl she lunged at the man of the undead, claws out reached. She wasn't mad at the teacher, but irritated at herself.

Lexi
images

She just looked at her mother as she was tucked in" wait how did you know about my head and okay I'll rest" she say as she rubbed her eyes" will my friend be okay will she stay like a cat can we get a cat momma" she asked as she was wincing in pain she just rubbed her eyes as she hugged her stuffed rabbit she didn't want to rest but she was getting tired she just yawned" auntie blood says I'm not allowed to have them anyone she wants me to look more like a Bebe I don't know what she means" she say getting drowsily Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Mason quickly got a smug look in his eyes.
"Oh really, so why are you blushing huh?"
Said Mason with a grin as he knew that the Misako was flustered.
He stole A glance over at Ivy, only to see that she was fighting next.
He smiled, but then frowned since he noticed how agitated she sounded.

Duke sidestepped her attack aiming a chop for the back of her neck. Ivy's claws catching his shirt "an angry mind is a narrowed mind miss Ivy....focus your emotions and stay calm" watching her reaction to his simple attack and what was occurring behind her "Misako isn't that type of person, relaxe Ivy I know you have feelings for the boy" Duke examined her transformation and took note that Ivy was the same type of hybrid as Misako, meaning that they were both transformation types.

Serbian shivered then she pouted ' no I don't wanna eat mice for the rest of my life ' she cried then she wrote that on paper to show her " meow" she cried laying on doctor bed. She sighed it seemed that everyone had someone sweet in there life but her..well who would date her anyway when if they pissed her off she would steal their soul.

"Because I've never done this before and it's my fault for not maintaining control of myself during our fight..." Misakos voice trailed off at the end. Looking down at him she relaxed taking a deep breath "you stayed calm during the fight, I'm sure that you will score high due to that and get the position of team leader" smiling at Mason "Ivy is hot headed while the others seem like the support type, so that would put you and Ivy as those doing the main attacking"
Hetrix Hetrix

"Lexi I will make sure your friend is okay, you know mommy is very good at her job" Kitsune assured Lexi "now you let me worry about blood and daddy" laughing she turned her attention back to Serbian with a cocktail that smelled like death in a glass "drink up little kitty, this should help with the talking but I'm not sure how to get rid of the ears and tails yet, you may be affected by catnip and yarn but...at least you'll be able to say more than meow"

tumblr_inline_oqauke4cOm1ueut6r_540.gif

Shika nodded shyly. Some how she got even redder. She turned around to see the fighting start.

Sora went to the nurses office because she thought there was something in her eye. There was a bug in her eye making her eye hurt like hell. She noticed a girl on the doctors bed. She went inside and waited on the seat for the nurse.

Feeling the chop on her neck caused her to stumble a bit. She turned around on her toes to face Duke, but before she attacked she was stopped by his talking. Her face turned bright red at hearing him blurt out her feelings towards Mason. That ticked her off a bit on its own. "When you've survived off of nothing but anger you find it hard to fight with a level head," she retorted. Ivy dropped to the ground, swing her leg into the back of his knees to try and knock him off balance.

Naomi stopped seeing how Shika was reacting to her ears being touched "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, is it embarrassing? Here you can touch my tail!" Naomi put her tail into Shika's lap and closed her eyes "I know it feels really odd when someone touched my tail or ears...." her face turning red with anticipation about her ears or tail being touch.
Kittycat Kittycat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back