• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

Lexi
azusa_nakano_vector_by_grim_s_morrison-d7vtx35.png

She was wearing her headband again as she sat back down as she was feeling a bit weird as she looked at the lady as she was confused she felt weird she didn't know what was going on" meow" she say as she looked around as her eyes was growing dull as she she didn't know what was going on as she saw her eyes go in the orb as she just sat there as she felt people was shacking her" meow" was all she could say Tsutarji Tsutarji Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Misako looked up grinning "got you" she mouthed out and jumped into the air, reaching for Mason's leg. If she managed to catch him she had planned on slamming him head first into the gym floor before continuing her assault. She was enjoying the smell that Ivy was giving off while she watched the fight between her and mason.

Blood continued to observe the fight between the two of them, watching them and recording data on each of the students.

Naomi covered her eyes not wanting to see what happened next "Ivy tell me what happens I can't watch!" She exclaimed and held her tail close as she moved her hands over her ears.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror Tsutarji Tsutarji

Serbian gasped then she grabbed lexis hands then she shivered and she posses her again but this time she fixes her and she shivered " I'm such a dork I shouldn't have don't that to her " she said then she took off lexis head band and she shook her , she made sure Everything that she took went back to her " no more meows please just Lexi and words"

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Lexi
tumblr_o2imf2PCHH1uwflhdo1_500.gif

She just looked at her she couldn't talk at all she was confused all she could get out of her mouth was meowing" meow meow meow" she say as she was freaking out she just was looking for her mother as she didn't know what was going on she felt tears coming down her face as she just cover her ears' what is going on i want my momma sissy is fighting she can't do anything i need help' she thought' momma' she cried as she couldn't find her words Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Shika watched seeing them fight. Testing out her powers to make she they where sharp. She transformed once fast. A water hybrid and back into herself. She was ready to fight Whoever. She tilted her head toward the girl who was meowing. 'Weird' she thought.

Ah shit, Mason thought to himself.
He screeched upwards into the air, dodging the hand but at the same time slanming himself onto the floor as he quickly got up and distanced himself from Misako. He launched a barrage of sonic wails at Misako while she was still in the air.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

The hybrid shot up from where she sat, not being able to bear sitting any longer. Her nails and teeth grew in the blink of an eye as she watched. Agitation rising once again in Ivy. A growl rumbled in her throat as she watched. Seeing Mason had dodge relaxed her a bit, but she was still on edge. Hoping that the two minutes would be over soon. Glancing over she simply replied, "Misako missed."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Hetrix Hetrix

Serbian shivered then she hugged Lexi , she felt really bad now " please I'm so sorry I didn't mean to ...what can I do I don't know ...I tried everything ..but I haven't tried destroying the orb " she said then she growled and she grabbed the ball and she gasped when she ripped it to shreds and it was destroyed in her hands then she groaned then she looked at Lexi and she shivered ' please work'

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako curled herself up into a ball to avoid taking serious damage as she made contact with the bleachers landing between the other students. Getting up she jumped back onto the floor "I love the voice but how long can you......" pausing her expression went blank as he eyes turned solid black and she started sniffing the air. Growling she bent down onto all fours. One hand forwards on the floor as she stared mason down. "Meat...." she said roughly just before hurling herself at mason, lashing out savagely at him. A murderous intent leaching off her as she leaned in trying to take a bite out of his leg. Her attacks weren't as coordinated as they were before, they were savage, going after anything that was an opening.

Blood chuckled as she licked the blood from from her thumb to heal it. "Now the fun begins"

Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror Tsutarji Tsutarji

Lexi
0000042e381148f80552cf50bdfa2a0a.jpg

She looked at her as she just coughed a bit" meow" she say as she looked around as she wrote down her mom name' i think my mom is in the nurse office can you take me to her i think she can help with this' she wrote to her she just looked at her' it's not you fault you can't control you powers just like me i can't control my ice powers' she wrote Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mason pulled his leg back as he yelled straight into Misako's face, something was wrong, he felt it.
Mason quickly did a backstep as sweat was dampening his shirt. He knew that this fight had to end quickly, or he might actually die.

Last edited:
Serbian grabbed her hand and rushed to the nurses office and she gasped when she got there " I'm so sorry I...did something wrong and now.....meow.." she said then she gasped as it must have reversed on her when she destroyed the orb " meow " she said again then she sighed as she felt cat ears grow and a tail ' this is horrible' she wrote down.

Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
4c8e9953eb4749dc6a24022c8ede59c1.jpg

She just looked at her as she just laughed a little" don't worry i'll find my momma to help you out" MOOOOOOOOOOOOM" she yelled as she went to find her as she was dragging her friend with her as she looked around as she found her in the office" momma momma momma she took my soul at first but she broke her orb to get my voice back and now she meowing like a cat can you help her mom sissy beat me in fighting like always" she say as she just smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Misako seemingly unphased by the attack gripped Masons neck as she held him up against the back wall. Blood ran down and out of her ears as she started to tighten her grip around his neck, very slowly to watch his expression. "Meat...." she said again and started laughing "can't scream without air" her voice was rough, even though mason had damaged her hearing which would have caused someone normally an intense amount of pain didn't seem to phase her, she had no conception of pain.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror

Naomi started to cry as she covered her ears "make it stop!" She pleaded with anyone who would stop it. Naomi was shaking like a leaf, terrified of what she was seeing or rather hearing
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Hetrix Hetrix Kittycat Kittycat NightTerror NightTerror

Kitsune walked out of her office looking at the two of them "did she give you two minutes again?" She asked as she offered Lexi's friend a seat on a bed. "You know she does that so you will stress out right?" Looking Serbian over for a few minutes she started to laugh "I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude it's just so cute"
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mason was struggling up against the wall, his arm with the scar began to glow heavier.
Mason had only one option left. He remembered something from 8th grade living science class. That if a shark was attacking you, you should try and hit its nose.
With his glowing arm, Mason put all his power that he had left into one final punch aimed at Misakos nose.

Serbian frowned then she shivered ," meow " she cried then she hugged Lexi then she sighed ' maybe this should be my punishment for hurting you Lexi " she said on paper then she frowned ' hey hush I know it was dumb...wait I'm cute do you think I can keep the ears and tail..or do they have to go for me to be able to talk' she wrote down.

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Pupils turning to slits as she watched in horror as Misako went rogue. The black in the shark's eyes were that of a pure blooded hunter. And Ivy feared for Mason's life. Her growling grew louder and louder as she opened her mouth. Watching the battle she could she Blood, laughing. As if the woman was enjoying this deadly situation. The dime inside of her teetered on the brink of her turning. "Make it stop," her voice shaking as she looked up, eyes flashing amber as her growling continued. Her hands against her head as she tried fight her instincts. Ivy started to yell, and her yelling turned into a roar as she tried to keep herself from butting in and fighting.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Hetrix Hetrix

Shika sighed a little. She patted the girls head as if to say everything is fine.Her eyes darted around the room to everyones faces. Shika Turned around and made a funny face to make her smile. 'This is weird' Shika thought.Over her shoulder she looked over at the girl growling. Her ears twitched and her tail straighten. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Lexi
Konachan.com%20-%20163881%20bed%20black_hair%20brown_eyes%20camera%20k-on%21%20karada_asobi%20nakano_azusa%20seifuku%20twintails.jpg

she just looked at her mother as she smiled" you can help her right momma" she say" and yeah she did she gave me two minutes i don't think she want to hurt me since i'm her sister or something" she say" she used my nickname she gave me again" she giggled" is school almost over i just want to go home" she say" and see daddy again" she say as she was blushing slightly sitting in the chair looking at her friend" momma how do you make a boy to like you" she asked sadly" the boy i like likes another girl i'm sad" she say feeling like crying Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Misako stopped moving all together, masons fist still on her face as her eyes returned to normal. Letting go of mason's neck she stood still for a few seconds more before she wrapped her arms around herself and reverted back to her normal form "the fights over..." she mouthed to mason and looked up at him with tear filled eyes, she was in truth scared of herself.

Naomi calmed down and started wagging her tail, after a few seconds she blushed "sorry I didn't mean to do something so embarrassing! I'm Naomi, what is your name?" She asked Shula, cheering up a bit.

Kitsune went over to a cabinet looking through the ingredients "I'm sure that you will get better with time Lexi, and it seems like you made a few friends today at least" smiling she started to mix a few things up, mostly herbs. Grinning she tossed a cat toy with catnip in it wanting to see the girls reaction to it. "I'm not quite sure, you may turn into a cat entirely " pausing for a moment to think "well that all depends on the boy Lexi, you could try flirting with him or try getting his attention in other ways, maybe even join the same club as him"
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Mason coughed up a bit of blood as he was finally let go. He placed a shaky hand on Mikaso's shoulder
"H-hey, are you ok?"
Asked Mason with concern in his voice. Even when he was in a shit state himself. He cared more for others then himself
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf @anyoneinthegym

Lexi
Cute-azusa.png

She looked at her as she saw her bunny" hey i been looking for her as she just hugged it" you fixed my bunny" she smiled" yeah i guess i'm not good making friends that good sometimes i rather be alone mom can you look at my head later i hurt my head while fightinig big sister" she say as she just looked at her" what we gonna do after school" she asked' i wonder what is like out of this island' she thought she don't remember the experiments she was a kid her meomry at times were fuzzy" do you think i can be strong like big sister" she asked smiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

7bb452ff6ba76578f4fc8e30d89627d60a0f7c07_hq.gif
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8g573it9vfcwsw8ocgckks4kc_640.gif

She took out her notebook And wrote in big Letters: Shika. She smiled and blushed back. Her ears did a moved back and forth and her tail waved back and forth. Then she wrote 'It's Fine.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back