• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crusaders of Harmony Pt. 2 (Started by Action Pony) (Continuation) A MLP :FIM roleplay

ActionPony said:
[so, Alexius has stopped the RP?]
(Honestly...I don't know. I checked her fimfiction profile, and it says she hasn't been on for over 14 weeks. So...I don't know when she is coming back...or if she is coming back.)

Drakalian said:
Dux gave a small nod of understanding before standing up. "Well...I guess I'll see you later then." He turned to go, but then hesitated for a few seconds. Before anypony could do anything, he quickly faced Light and placed a light kiss on her lips, holding it there for a few seconds before parting their lips, turning around and quickly trotting away.
Little Light blushed. It was a good thing that none of her subordinates were there to see her- the leader of the Crusaders, acting like a teenaged filly with a crush!

ActionPony said:
Little Light blushed. It was a good thing that none of her subordinates were there to see her- the leader of the Crusaders, acting like a teenaged filly with a crush!
As Dux left, her couldn't help but blush from the small kiss that he gave her. He never kissed anypony before...never! It was like when he first tried to ask that mare out in his middle school. He glanced around a few moments and then let out a quiet sigh of relief, glad that none of his troops saw him acting likes this.

Drakalian said:
As Dux left, her couldn't help but blush from the small kiss that he gave her. He never kissed anypony before...never! It was like when he first tried to ask that mare out in his middle school. He glanced around a few moments and then let out a quiet sigh of relief, glad that none of his troops saw him acting likes this.
so making a character from his troops just so that someone could see it and ship them.]

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]"No, I said figure out her destination so you can find her or just trust her enough to take care of herself, and pray to whatever gods you believe in, to help her. Walking off in a random direction will help nobody. The choice is yours heed my advice or leave it, what I think dose not matter." once more kept my voice even and calm with a practiced ease.

[/QUOTE]
This is the last response in that conversation.

Drak could feel himself tense as he heard his advice, wanting nothing more then to just go charging down the nearest clue to find her, but after a minute he finally was able to calm himself down, abet slightly. "I...I just need a moment." With that, he shrugged off Indicus and walked off into a random direction, getting himself lost in thought.

I watched as Drakalian left, and sighed with nothing left to distract me but my thoughts, I thought about what had happened over the pass few days about my falling in love, and so many changes and yet there is war on the horizon, two armies quickly approaching here with ourselves and the city in the middle of it all.

Meanwhile, Scartail was busy once again sharpening his axe, not that it needed any more sharpening. He just liked to pass the time doing so. It was relaxing to him and it even helped him think. At the moment, he was just thinking over some of the things that were going on, such as the battle that was about to come. It was different, being in a battle that had meaning instead of a pointless scuffle that so many others of his kind do, but this one seemed to be a more...fulfilling kind of battle, since it was for a greater purpose then simply territory or mates. As he continued to sharpen his axe, he heard a few footsteps close by, and without turning around he spoke to the newcomer.

"So, Vakti, how goes the hunting?"

There was a small sigh before the being behind him spoke. "For the life of me, I can never figure out how you out of anyone else in this messed up world are the only one that can hear me approaching you."

Scar simply gave a shrug. "Instinct, luck, does it really matter? I can and that's all I care about it." He then gave a few more rubs with his whet stone on the blade before setting it aside and reaching over into his bag for his lunch, which was a large loaf of bread and a cheese sandwich. Being with ponies had some down sides, such as the lack of meat, but he managed to get by.

Vakti gave another sigh before he too sat down, pulling out one of his many daggers as he started to fix his nails as he waited for Scartail to eat his lunch. Just because he was in a battle doesn't mean he couldn't keep his body looking good and healthy.

I took my own leave and disappeared back into the shadows of the city and jogged through the shadows letting the repetition of my footfalls distract me, it calmed my nerves and let me forget for a moment that I had any obligations.

Meanwhile, Blood Moon was walking around the city, looking for something to do to keep herself from being bored. So far, she was failing at keeping herself bored, letting out a small sigh as she walked past another small dinner packed to the brim with customers.

I was near a tavern when I decided to take flight and with a beat of my wings I was in the air, I hovered for a while looking around the city, brisling with activity, torches being one of the few sourses of light. I then flew around the cave city enjoying once more the feeling of freedom.

Meanwhile (again), Tumult was looking around the place, not really doing anything important, but just surveying the area, since most of the preparations were already done. After a while of looking he found a nice place to sit down and have a cup of coffee, taking a small sip before letting out a content sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back