• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crusaders of Harmony Pt. 2 (Started by Action Pony) (Continuation) A MLP :FIM roleplay

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I try to think on how I can help best in the coming battle, to relive the anticipation of it. I still was unable to get any sleep, so I walked out again.

[/QUOTE]
Moon started to squirm in her sleep as soon as the human's hand left her mane, giving a soft whimper that was barely audible.

Drakalian said:
Moon started to squirm in her sleep as soon as the human's hand left her mane, giving a soft whimper that was barely audible.
Little Light nudged Dux forward to the council chamber.

Their guide showed them to a large round table in the center of the room. They sat down on the cushions that served as chairs. and waited while an old and heavyset earth pony welcomed them.

"Hello, Little Light and Dux. Welcome to the city of Hawaiki. We have heard much about you and about the Crusaders of Harmony. You say that you can aid us in this battle and rid us of both order and chaos."

ActionPony said:
Their guide showed them to a large round table in the center of the room. They sat down on the cushions that served as chairs. and waited while an old and heavyset earth pony welcomed them.
"Hello, Little Light and Dux. Welcome to the city of Hawaiki. We have heard much about you and about the Crusaders of Harmony. You say that you can aid us in this battle and rid us of both order and chaos."
Dux remained silent, since this was technically Light's mission, so she was in charge of talking to the city leaders.

Little Light replied: "Yes. The constant war between Order and Chaos is wearing down on us all. They don't care about us as anything but cannon fodder, and that needs to change."

ActionPony said:
Little Light replied: "Yes. The constant war between Order and Chaos is wearing down on us all. They don't care about us as anything but cannon fodder, and that needs to change."
Dux remained silent.

Drakalian said:
Dux remained silent.
Little Light quietly kicked him. "If you're going to come up here with me, you get to say something!" she whispered at him.

[Also, I hate having to talk to myself.]

ActionPony said:
Little Light quietly kicked him. "If you're going to come up here with me, you get to say something!" she whispered at him.
[Also, I hate having to talk to myself.]
Dux remained motionless, though he did mentally wince a little from the blow. Light was surprisingly strong with her hooves, and he was pretty sure she left a small bruise there. He was quiet for a few seconds, trying to think of something to say. "If I may ask, how many abled bodies would be able to join the fight in this city?"

Moon stirred a little as she slept, giving a light snore. Soon, her eyes slowly began to open, and after a few moments, she slowly got up and stretched her limbs a bit, letting out a rather loud yawn.

I hear Moon yaw, so I get out of my meditation and smile. "Moon, I'm just outside the tent." I say in a whisper just loud enough for her to hear.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I hear Moon yaw, so I get out of my meditation and smile. "Moon, I'm just outside the tent." I say in a whisper just loud enough for her to hear.

[/QUOTE]
Her ears twitch a little and she says "Mm'kay.", but otherwise she says nothing, and instead curls up on herself and closes her eyes again.

I entered the tent and brushed my hand through her mane enjoying the feel of her silk like mane on my skin. "I love you Blood Moon." I whisper.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I entered the tent and brushed my hand through her mane enjoying the feel of her silk like mane on my skin. "I love you Blood Moon." I whisper.

[/QUOTE]
Moon gives a soft hum of happiness, her eyes still closed, enjoying the feeling of his fingers brushing through her mane. "Love you too, my sweet human of the night. And I would love you more if you would massage my back and wings a little." She then moved herself so that she was laying on her back, her wings partially spread.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I smile and comply, and gently massage her wings careful to not damage either of them.

[/QUOTE]
Moon gives a soft moan of satisfaction, stretching her wings some more as he massaged her bat wings. As she was lying there, she also wiggled her flank a little to get herself a bit more comfortable.

(i'm back)

I continued my massage, getting to the outer webbing of the wing, taking Moon's moan as a indicator that I was doing well.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer](i'm back)
I continued my massage, getting to the outer webbing of the wing, taking Moon's moan as a indicator that I was doing well.

[/QUOTE]
Moon tried to keep her moaning down, but it was very hard for her. Nopony had ever touched her wings like this, and it was making her feel so good. Her wings let out a small twitch every now and then, her tail swishing back and forth, fanning out a rather sweet scent into the air.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I finished and released her wings and just sat behind Moon my arms around her barrel.

[/QUOTE]
Moon gave a frustrated sigh once she felt his hands leave her wings, and then she let out a surprised eep when he wrapped his arms around her. Once she noticed what happened, however, she quickly snuggled up against the human, placing a loving kiss on his neck. "Thanks, lover, that felt...amazing."

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I smiled "I'm glad I could help." I placed a kiss on Blood Moons mussel enjoying her company at night.

[/QUOTE]
Moon closes her eyes and begins to gently lick the humans neck, her eyes half closed in pleasure and happiness.

As the human kissed Moon, she turned her head to face him and placed her lips on him, closing her eyes as she melted into the loving embrace. (and fade to black)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back