• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crusaders of Harmony Pt. 2 (Started by Action Pony) (Continuation) A MLP :FIM roleplay

Reganthestrange said:
A woman stood a few meters behind him, silently judging if this was who she had been looking for.
[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I stood up and bringing my blade out I went through practiced motions to clear my mind and let myself think clearly, I thought about my personal demons and about my current relationship with Blood Moon.

[/QUOTE]
After the motions, I shout out to my audience. "I know your there miss!"

explosiveKitten said:
Immediately several of her loves ones popped into her mind- a blue unicorn with a yellow mane, her brother. Red with a black mane, her father. Her sister. And one other that brought back bitter sweet memories. This one stuck in her mind.
"Oh, god what am I getting myself into-"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
He felt a bit of love burst from her, but he held himself back, not taking any of it yet. Even though Cuddio was hungry, he wasn't going to take love that wasn't his. He slowly looked up, a sad look on his face, but upon seeing her face, he gave a soft sigh of understanding before weakly getting up and getting out, hoping that he could find someone that was willing to give him some love. As he was walking past her, he gave her a small nuzzle on her, his lips barely pressing against her cheek before he started to slowly leave the tent.

(Do horses have lips? Question of the day.)

Falsetto looked at Cuddio, walking away, and suddenly felt immensely sad at this poor little thing, all lonely and stuff... "Oh for gods sake get back here!" She ran after him.

explosiveKitten said:
(Do horses have lips? Question of the day.)
Falsetto looked at Cuddio, walking away, and suddenly felt immensely sad at this poor little thing, all lonely and stuff... "Oh for gods sake get back here!" She ran after him.

Curious, he paused and turned around, still struggling to stay on his hooves and to keep his eyes open. It was a failing attempt, and a few moments later he slowly sat down, his eyes staying on the ground.

explosiveKitten said:
"Oh for the love of me, just- can I trust you not to go crazy?"0
He gave a small nod, not trusting his voice. As soon as he thought of that he realized that didn't matter, making him mentally chuckle, while his outer self just looked a miserable as before.

explosiveKitten said:
".... I'm probably gonna regret this, but go for it.. I got several in my head right now..."
Cuddio glows his horn one last time.

Needs...p-physic...

his horn stops glowing as he suddenly collapses. A few tears fall from his eyes as he feels the strength leave his limbs.

She stared sadly at the poor guy. She didn't know what to do. She could only stand and look at him, and hope he would feel better.

explosiveKitten said:
She stared sadly at the poor guy. She didn't know what to do. She could only stand and look at him, and hope he would feel better.
After a while, Cuddio slowly lifted a limb and wrapped it around one of the mare's limbs, hoping that she would get the message.

Falsetto stared at the poor, then suddenly stepped back and wrapped her forelegs around the poor Changeling. She hoped this was what he ment. "You seem so nice, I just don't want you to suffer, just don't... go crazy, okay?"

explosiveKitten said:
Falsetto stared at the poor, then suddenly stepped back and wrapped her forelegs around the poor Changeling. She hoped this was what he ment. "You seem so nice, I just don't want you to suffer, just don't... go crazy, okay?"
Cuddio nodded his head slowly, agreeing that he would keep himself in check during and after the feeding. After that he closed his eyes, unable to keep them open for any longer.

Falsetto stared at Cuddio, not quite sure about what was going on with him, but also sure if she could back down now. Was she too far over her head by now? Was it too late to turn back? ... No. She refused to let this cute little... Changeling suffer.

Drakalian said:
Dux looked at Light, noticing that she seemed to be in deep thought. He gave a small shrug; at least she didn't seem that worried about whatever it was she was thinking about. 

Cuddio slowly sat down and gave her a nod as he kept his eyes to the floor, not trusting himself to look at her.
Eventually, the pair reached the Hawaiki citadel, where the leaders met.

explosiveKitten said:
Falsetto stared at Cuddio, not quite sure about what was going on with him, but also sure if she could back down now. Was she too far over her head by now? Was it too late to turn back? ... No. She refused to let this cute little... Changeling suffer.
Cuddio slowly wrapped his hoof around Falsetto's leg, pulling himself a bit closer to him, hopping that she would help him, and help him soon.

explosiveKitten said:
"I don't know what you want me to do! I'm hugging you, or what else am I supposed to do?"
Cuddio continued to look for some sort of love, but all he found was nervousness and slight fear. He slowly opened his eyes and looked back into the mares eyes, placing a hoof on her chest, he took as calming a breath as he could, hoping that she would get the meaning behind it.

"Oh... Oh... Great, uhhh... Oh boy..." She muttered, then pressed her forehead to Cuddio's. Images flashed in her mind; A black maned unicorn sitting by a moonlit pond, smiling at her, her brother holding her up in the air with his magic. That was when she was learning how to fly. And then he dropped her, and the pair started to laugh. More images of her friend, Solace... God, she missed that guy...

explosiveKitten said:
"Oh... Oh... Great, uhhh... Oh boy..." She muttered, then pressed her forehead to Cuddio's. Images flashed in her mind; A black maned unicorn sitting by a moonlit pond, smiling at her, her brother holding her up in the air with his magic. That was when she was learning how to fly. And then he dropped her, and the pair started to laugh. More images of her friend, Solace... God, she missed that guy...
Drakalian said:
Cuddio continued to look for some sort of love, but all he found was nervousness and slight fear. He slowly opened his eyes and looked back into the mares eyes, placing a hoof on her chest, he took as calming a breath as he could, hoping that she would get the meaning behind it.
Sorry for being gone for so long,exams are really time consuming :(

explosiveKitten said:
Cuddio began to search again, and he found love, but it was sour...like she was thinking back on past memories...painful ones. He looked at her, and noticed that her eyes were scrunched up, like she was concentrating. Lighting his horn once again, although dimly, he spoke to her.

Relax... 

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]See the top of page 16 for my response to your post.

[/QUOTE]
Drak was busy sitting on top of his rock, still meditating. Vakti had to go and check on a few things, so he was by himself at the moment. He just concentrated on calming thoughts and going through his moves as he relaxed.

"Relax? Try relaxing when your trying to beam love into someone else's head!" She muttered, then focused on happy things. Fun times with Solace, her brother, anything.

[Yeah, and I'm waiting for Drakalian before I can do anything.]

Surprise said:
(It's okay Regan, I haven't done a damn thing since this was posted)
[Yeah, and I'm waiting for Drakalian before I can do anything.]

[P.S. Surprise, have you finished up the theme song project?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back