• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crusaders of Harmony Pt. 2 (Started by Action Pony) (Continuation) A MLP :FIM roleplay

ActionPony said:
[Yeah, and I'm waiting for Drakalian before I can do anything.]
[Yeah, and I'm waiting for Drakalian before I can do anything.]

[P.S. Surprise, have you finished up the theme song project?]
(oops, my bad)

Dux followed Light, wondering what this meeting will be like. He was hoping that they would be understanding of the situation and allow them to do as they needed to save them. However, he knew that it was never that easy. 

explosiveKitten said:
"Relax? Try relaxing when your trying to beam love into someone else's head!" She muttered, then focused on happy things. Fun times with Solace, her brother, anything.
Cuddio shook his head.

No, just...relax...

He then nuzzled up into her neck, hoping that would bring out some love for him.

Drakalian said:
(oops, my bad)
Dux followed Light, wondering what this meeting will be like. He was hoping that they would be understanding of the situation and allow them to do as they needed to save them. However, he knew that it was never that easy. 

Cuddio shook his head.

No, just...relax...

He then nuzzled up into her neck, hoping that would bring out some love for him.
Little Light knocked on the door, and waited for an answer. It opened, seemingly of its own accord, and a slight earth pony ushered them into a rather plushly-furnished room, and told them to wait there until the Council could see them.

ActionPony said:
Little Light knocked on the door, and waited for an answer. It opened, seemingly of its own accord, and a slight earth pony ushered them into a rather plushly-furnished room, and told them to wait there until the Council could see them.
Dux was a bit surprised with how comfy it was inside, but he wasn't going to argue. instead, he just sat down and waited for them to finish whatever they were doing.

Somehow, Falsetto just let herself relax. Her muscles relaxed. She expression calmed, and she sighed out. For whatever reason, she hugged the changeling tighter, trying so desperately to make sure he wasn't in pain.

Drakalian said:
Dux was a bit surprised with how comfy it was inside, but he wasn't going to argue. instead, he just sat down and waited for them to finish whatever they were doing.
The same earth pony servant came to get them, and they walked up to the room where the council met. Little Light mostly noticed the stairs. The council met at one of the top floors of the citadel, which was quite tall. Little Light, a unicorn who didn't have magical stamina, got rather tired during the seemingly endless staircase climbing.

explosiveKitten said:
Somehow, Falsetto just let herself relax. Her muscles relaxed. She expression calmed, and she sighed out. For whatever reason, she hugged the changeling tighter, trying so desperately to make sure he wasn't in pain.
Cuddio soon felt the mare start to relax, and soon, he felt the love start to flow from her. He slowly began to drink it up, and after a while, he was soon feeling his strength returning. Soon, he slowly released her from the hug, and then gave her a quick nuzzle to the neck to thank her. 

ActionPony said:
The same earth pony servant came to get them, and they walked up to the room where the council met. Little Light mostly noticed the stairs. The council met at one of the top floors of the citadel, which was quite tall. Little Light, a unicorn who didn't have magical stamina, got rather tired during the seemingly endless staircase climbing.
Dux kept climbing, seeming to not be affected at all by the long staircase. After a while, he noticed that Light seemed to be struggling a bit. He was quiet as he thought for a few moments, and then with a sigh, the Earth pony carefully leaned against her to help her up the stairs.

The mare groaned and rubbed her head with a hoof, blinking several times, "Is it normal to get a headache after that...?" She muttered, with a yawn.

explosiveKitten said:
The mare groaned and rubbed her head with a hoof, blinking several times, "Is it normal to get a headache after that...?" She muttered, with a yawn.
The Changeling gave her a worried look, and gently laid her on the bedroll, making sure she was comfortable. When that was done, he laid himself down on his own bed roll and just looked at her for a while, a tired look on his face.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Really, just a minor headache suddenly..." She yawned again and laid her head down near her hooves and stretched out, sleepy.

explosiveKitten said:
"Don't worry, I'm fine. Really, just a minor headache suddenly..." She yawned again and laid her head down near her hooves and stretched out, sleepy.
Cuddio just smiled, and then, for some reason, he placed a small kiss on her cheek before turning around and promptly falling asleep.

Falsetto looked at him, blushing only slightly. This Changeling seemed to be getting closer and closer to her by the minute. She wasn't sure about this, but seeing this guy smile made her happy. It was cute.

Drakalian said:
Cuddio soon felt the mare start to relax, and soon, he felt the love start to flow from her. He slowly began to drink it up, and after a while, he was soon feeling his strength returning. Soon, he slowly released her from the hug, and then gave her a quick nuzzle to the neck to thank her. 

Dux kept climbing, seeming to not be affected at all by the long staircase. After a while, he noticed that Light seemed to be struggling a bit. He was quiet as he thought for a few moments, and then with a sigh, the Earth pony carefully leaned against her to help her up the stairs.
Little Light liked the warmth and support. She leaned even more on Dux without really knowing it. Their guide smirked knowingly.

ActionPony said:
Little Light liked the warmth and support. She leaned even more on Dux without really knowing it. Their guide smirked knowingly.
Dux just gave a deadpanned stare at their guide, but otherwise he kept his mouth shut, just paying attention to making sure that Light was climbing all right.

Drakalian said:
Dux just gave a deadpanned stare at their guide, but otherwise he kept his mouth shut, just paying attention to making sure that Light was climbing all right.
The guide turned off the stairs, and led them to a level floor (much to Little Light's relief), where they stopped in front of a pair of large stone doors.

ActionPony said:
The guide turned off the stairs, and led them to a level floor (much to Little Light's relief), where they stopped in front of a pair of large stone doors.
Once they stopped, Dux made sure that Light was ok with standing on her own before he backed up a few feet, but staying close in case she still needed assistance.

Drakalian said:
Once they stopped, Dux made sure that Light was ok with standing on her own before he backed up a few feet, but staying close in case she still needed assistance.
Their guide entered the room, presumably to converse with the Council.

ActionPony said:
Their guide entered the room, presumably to converse with the Council.
Seeing as this might take a while, Dux sat down, not seeming to be breathing hard from their climb.

Drakalian said:
Seeing as this might take a while, Dux sat down, not seeming to be breathing hard from their climb.
The messenger left the room and bowed to Little Light and Dux. "The Council will see you now." he said.

When the woman dose not respond I jump and fly off knowing she will pop up again. After flying for a little while I goto my tent and lay down next to Blood Moon.

The white mare looked at Cuddio for a small while, then laid down on her own bed roll and sighed, staring upwards, before closing her emerald green eyes and trying to calm down and ignore the pounding in her head. She stared at the inside of her eyelids for a while before finally falling asleep.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]When the woman dose not respond I jump and fly off knowing she will pop up again. After flying for a little while I goto my tent and lay down next to Blood Moon.

[/QUOTE]
Moon was fast asleep, feeling tired from todays events. She was laying on her side away from the tent entrance, her sides moving softly with her breathing, her ear giving a small twitch ever now and then. 

ActionPony said:
The messenger left the room and bowed to Little Light and Dux. "The Council will see you now." he said.
Dux nodded as he got up and then waited for Light to join him.

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]I gentaly rub my hand through Moons mane as to not wake her up

[/QUOTE]
The bat pony gave a small murmur, a small smile forming on her face as she slept.

I try to think on how I can help best in the coming battle, to relive the anticipation of it. I still was unable to get any sleep, so I walked out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back