• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta: The Discovery

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Everyone needs to rp as at least one creepypasta, I'll be rping as slenderman

Name:

CP Name:

Appearance:

Human Disguise

Personality:

How do you kill?:

Crush/Boyfriend:

Weapon:

Power:

Quote:

How did you become a creepypasta:

Last edited by a moderator:

• Name: Melody DragonStone

Past:

Melody is from one of the richest families, always attending parties. When she was 7 one of the vacation homes was set on fire and she couldn't escape as she was sick at the time, however when her parents reaches the house they saw her crying with burns all over, but other then that she was fine. After that he life changed, she became distant of her parents, still attention parties with them and she also helped Slender and the others adjust to the rich lifestyle.

Extra:

Is considered a legend among the creepypasta's, wiping out all the hunters at once, leaving one alive for the fun of repeating that process

name: Skyler Brine

CP name: gold eye

Appearance: Bright gold glowing eyes and at the corners there is blood leaking from them (she also cries blood), long golden hair (bit like a Barbie doll) but on her back she has claw marks/bite marks and wings(black) and on her arms bite marks form her biting herself due to stress and anxiety

human disguise: long black hair ,bright blue eyes no claw marks/bite marks or wings

Personality: wont trust anyone at all unless they are another creepypasta, even then it will take a while to trust them but once she trusts you she is loyal till the end, she would die for you.

How You kill: goes through internet and grabs you then pulls you into minecraft and stabs you in the gut , then shoots you with arrows until no flesh is seen. then puts you back into real life and watches as you die in front of your family

Crush: slenderman

weapon: bow and arrows and diamond sword/axe

power: dark

quote: do you wanna hack

how did I become a creepypasta: sister to herobrine

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Everyone needs to rp as at least one creepypasta, I'll be rping as slenderman
Name:shae

CP Name:shadow

Appearance: short green hair red eyes im shorter than ben

Human Disguise

Personality: smart sarcastic has a lisp.

How do you kill?: necromancy or my swords

Crush/Boyfriend:bendrowned

Weapon:my magic or swords

Power:necromancy

Quote: nope. You can die now

How did you become a creepypasta: I had a family but my baby brother was killed. Slenerman is my father but I was marked by Satan when I lost my sanity.

[/QUOTE]

why was she marked by Satan when she lost her family, also if slender is her father, who's her mother?

And what is her human disguise?

@shadowmover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back