• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Proxies

Kitty Kat Kanna

Double Demon
Jenna walked calmly in to the living room covered in blood, that tangled her short dark hair. She sighed placing the gun in it's hose.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Thank you!

She has blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, tied with a red ribbon. She has a black hoodie and she conceals a knife in it. She also wears a sort of mask over her face it has a grin with sharp teeth. She doesn't speak, but gives gestures. She also wears black leggings and boots)

Avodotia walked in, and nodded to Jenna. She then walked into the kitchen to wash her knife.

Avodotia put her knife in her pocket and then walked back into the living room. She promptly sat on the floor against the wall.

Lilliana yawned as she got up. Her boss, Eyeless Jack, had given her the day off and she planned on researching who he should go after next. He was always cranky if his victim had bad kidneys. She got up and headed downstairs, planning on getting a quick breakfast before she starts.

Lilliana made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. She just made herself some bacon and eggs with some toast, nothing fancy. She poured herself some milk before sitting down and eating, already pulling out her laptop and working on she had planned to do that day.

Avodotia stood up and wandered upstairs. She pulled out her knife and played with it as she climbed the stairs.

Lilliana finished her breakfast and gets up, leaving her laptop where it was. She did doubted anyone would mess with it. She took her plate into the kitchen and washed it along with the now empty glass.

Rosalie walks in, still tired as she only had a few hours sleep, she sits down on the couch and looks at Lilliana "Yo" she says while grabbing her sketchbook and she smiles slightly, it was the perfect time to try something that might help them in the future.

"You draw anything that will attack me and I will leave you in your worst nightmare for the rest of the day." She said, glaring at her before sitting back down with her laptop in her lap. "Do you understand Rosalie?"

"What good comes from attacking my allies?" Rosalie asks and she starts drawing "Up until now I only made monsters, but what if we can fool the creepypasta hunters or the police?", she finishes drawing and suddenly a pretty build policeman appears, but doesn't do anything "I need to improve this" she mumbles letting it go back into her drawing.

Lilliana destroys it with her shadows and glares at her. "Do you have to do that here? I don't want any of those things running lose."

"Don't destroy it and they won't run loose until I tell them" Rosalie says, by destroying the creation the drawing also disappears "Meany" she says getting up and she leaves, her mood even worse then first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back