• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Creatures of the Night ((Closed))

She leaned back into him, trying hard not to cry or get upset. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Anything. You pick something. Probably something comfortable that I can be in while we're in the house." She says. 

Asher gave a small kiss to her cheek, then led her out of the bathroom as he went to get her a simple t shirt and a pair of leggings."Kyle should be back with a meal for you. And then while you feed, I'm gonna check on Alex and see if she needs anything."He wasn't aware that she was no longer even in the house.

Ember nodded a little and felt for the clothes he brought her. Once she was dressed she sighed and little and sat up on the bed, pulling her knees to her chest. "Hey Asher? You won't be gone long will you?" She asks quietly. She hated this feeling but she felt this need to have him near her. 

"No. I'm just going to her room to see how she's doing."He said softly, and planted a soft kiss on rr cheek before leaving the room to get the meal for Ember, and to check on Alex, who wasn't in her room, nor was Nicoli.

Ember nodded and listened as he left the room. She hugged her knees close to her body and rested her forehead on them. She hated this and hated feeling useless. She sighed and tilted her head so she could hear Asher when he returned. 

Asher quickly came back, and handed Ember the small deer for her to feed from."Alex isn't in her room, or anywhere else in the house. And the same for Nicoli."

She took the deer and started to eat it hungrily but then stopped as he spoke. She looked up to him and raised an eyebrow. "Well it's probably safe to assume they're together. Would your Alpha know where they are?" She asks him curiously. 

"Maybe. Will you be okay while I go ask him? Or do you want me to wait until you're done and we go together?"He asked softly.

Ember opened her mouth to answe but then stopped herself. She wanted him to wait until she was done. She didn't want to be left alone right now. She felt a little like a child lost in the dark. "You can go now." She says instead. She couldn't keep acting like a child now could she?

"Are you sure Ember? Because I have no issue waiting for you."He said softly as he sat down beside her.

Her eyes moved as though she were looking down, she assumed she was, it was a bit disorienting. Then she moved them to where she thought Asher was. "I...I want to be with you." She whispers. She felt for the deer again and ate a little more. 

Ember ate as quick as she could. She felt an odd sense come over her and felt as though she wasn't being quick enough or efficient enough. She felt uneasy and after a little while it was difficult to eat. "I will finish this later." She promises. "We should go so you can find Alex." 

Ember bit her lip after kissing him back. "I am sure...I...I don't like how I feel..." she hesitated, searching for the words. "I don't like how now I can't see and I...I am terrified to be without you around. I don't want to make you wait to see if Alex is okay. I can eat later." She says quietly. 

"No, Emberlynn. In order for you to get through this, you need me here. Do not feel ashamed of wanting or needing me by your side."He said softly.

Emberlynn nodded, swallowing hard before she moved to him, moving slowly until she was confident with where he was, and hugging him tightly. She buried her face against his neck and just held him tight for a few moments. She took a deep breath and then pulled back a little. "We can go." She says. "I know you want to make sure Alex is alright."

Asher wrapped his arms tightly around her, and ran a han through her hair gently. He felt so bad for Ember. And he couldn't help but to think that some of it was his fault since he failed to properly protect her."Let's go then."Re walked her down the stairs, informing her of any steps down so that she wouldn't fall.

She held onto his arm as they walked, counting the steps as she went so she could do it on her own later. Once they were leaving the house she found herself leaning on him and still counting steps. 

Asher walked beside her as they went to Jason's office, which was a ground level building with no stepsbuo. He entered the office with Emberlynn, and called out for Jason."Alpha Jason?"

Ember stood still, her arms wrapped around one of Asher's. She was staring blankly straight ahead. Using her sense of smell to detect when any wolf came near. 

Jason walked into the room, he noticed something was up with ember, but he didn't speak about it."Of it's about Alex, contact Nicoli. I don't know where she is exactly aside from on clan land."He said as he looked at him.

Asher frowned at his words, and he sighed."Ill call him when we get back to the house."

Ember frowned a little as she listened. "Clan land? Why?" She asks Jason. She turned her head in his direction but her eyes continued to stare sightlessly ahead. 

"She....isn't safe to be around the other pack members. She's dangerous right now. We think....she might be a hybrid cross between a vampire, and a werewolf."He said quietly."Of you want to see her, you need to contact Nicoli."

Ember frowned deeply. "Hybrid..." she bit her lip, she wasn't sure how something like that could go unnoticed. She tilted her head in Asher's direction. "We can go back, I can stay in the house while you go to see her. I would slow you down anyway." She says with a humorless smile. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back