• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Couples Weekend - OCC

Obvious reasons being that YC dated her boyfriend? Not sure if I'm following the relationships right.
Yes, her and Luca were in a serious relationship for two and a half years. They unofficially parted - so in reality neither of them wanted to break it off. Kind of like they had no choice but to move on... only not that simple (from Jade's side at least)

Yes, her and Luca were in a serious relationship for two and a half years. They unofficially parted - so in reality neither of them wanted to break it off. Kind of like they had no choice but to move on... only not that simple (from Jade's side at least)
Does Luca's current girlfriend know of this? It could be funny if it suddenly came out.

"Oh, that's your friend? *Nervous laughter*"

I feel like half way through this Luca and Jade and gonna get back together lol the Pierce and Tia are gonna be the awkward single ones
As Play On Words Play On Words said. It will just have to play along... :s

Jade loves Pierce as well >_>

She will be a confounded chicken

Name puns.

Then she'll probably go with Pierce. Old quote, "If you fall in love with two people, go with the second. Because if you truly loved the first, you never would've fallen for the second."
HEHE IKR XD although not what I intended.

Not really sure but for all I know it could be that Pierce is a trail off... hmmm who knows. seriously - even I am not sure.

PLAY ALONG THE RP :S

I guess things will play out as it may, I think that everyone should be friends or at least know one person from each couple, unless we want to play it as everyone knows each other already??

I feel like half way through this Luca and Jade and gonna get back together lol the Pierce and Tia are gonna be the awkward single ones
Nah, Masquerade and I agreed that her character would end up with Pierce, and I never make my characters cheat, so it should be fine.

Name puns.

Then she'll probably go with Pierce. Old quote, "If you fall in love with two people, go with the second. Because if you truly loved the first, you never would've fallen for the second."
Pretty sure Johnny Depp said that.

well - yeah I guess they can all be like online friends... or at least one from each pair are part of the same online chat group :P

Nah, Masquerade and I agreed that her character would end up with Pierce, and I never make my characters cheat, so it should be fine.

what she said ^^^^ only thanks for killing suspense :/

the only reason I said it was because I'm going through this type of situation in real life lol

the only reason I said it was because I'm going through this type of situation in real life lol
would make Tia even more believable :P her feelings.

On a completely different note, I am sorry to hear love :c
I had this happen near February unfortunately. How you coping?

Currently undergoing some troubles myself.

would make Tia even more believable :P her feelings.

On a completely different note, I am sorry to hear love :c
I had this happen near February unfortunately. How you coping?

Currently undergoing some troubles myself.

Fine actually, just didn't feel like playing it out here too but we will see what happenes :) so sorry about what your going through

Fine actually, just didn't feel like playing it out here too but we will see what happenes :) so sorry about what your going through
As am I love, As am I.
Hmm while being totally unaware of such - want them to be good online friends? :'3

I think it would be fun ^^ - add that with the later drama ...
for example she tells Jade that she is seeing someone and all but didn't want to reveal to much as she wanted to reveal in person

and bam..

I meant it would be interesting to see if the friendship and closeness would remain or disintegrate :o

As am I love, As am I.
Hmm while being totally unaware of such - want them to be good online friends? :'3

I think it would be fun ^^ - add that with the later drama ...
for example she tells Jade that she is seeing someone and all but didn't want to reveal to much as she wanted to reveal in person

and bam..

I meant it would be interesting to see if the friendship and closeness would remain or disintegrate :o
I think that would work, I'm gonna start working on my first post lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back