• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Couples Weekend - OCC

Thanatos Thanatos YO I read your CS --

i think our character can bond on swimming <3

since they both swim - and mine being a professional swimmer and life gaurd... swimming is life :3

Okay.. so, I feel like crap because of this but I think I'm going to have to drop out. Some shit has been going in and I can only handle one thing right now. revalia revalia I feel terrible and you can yell at me all you want..... sorry, you guys. ;-;

lmao its ok... thats how you end up partnerless xD

These are just kind of Aliyah's first impressions. I'm assuming the group knows of each other, some are probably closer than others. Feel free to build some relationships with Aliyah from these!

9ffc9a7bb1ed1f3c193dcf60c3eeb4a8.png

tumblr_m8ayxg91qB1r5rfsmo8_250.gif
tumblr_m8ayxg91qB1r5rfsmo2_250.gif
tumblr_m8ayxg91qB1r5rfsmo6_250.gif

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

LUCA - "He kinda seems like the male version of me but less attractive. Hahaha no, but he really does. He doesn't care what people think about him and I think that is a great attitude to have."

PETER - "Peter is a very nice guy. Charming and attractive. Don't have any problems with him. He also treats Mila well and I love him for that."

PIERCE - "Pierce seems kind of quiet but very nice. Seems like he could be fun."

ANDREW - "He's hot. Kind of antisocial but seems like a very manly man. I don't think ill have any issues with him."

LEO - "What a string bean. But what a looker. He's definitely the hottest guy here and I love with him with all my heart. I am SO lucky that he is all mine."
​
CAMILLA - "A good friend of mine. I met her at an event I planned in Vegas and I fell in love. Even if we don't live in the same state. I absolutely love her and we always facetime and snapchat. I am SO happy she's here."

TIA - "Doesn't Tia mean Auntie in spanish? She definitely does not look like an auntie. She's beautiful but seems young to me."

AMARA - "It might be a little much to say I don't like Amara but I don't really like her. The name Amara means strong and power. I love that name but Amara is a people pleaser which I don't like. She also seems a little... slow. But maybe she'll surprise me."

JADYN - "Eh. She kind of freaks me out a little but I eh. I don't really feel any strong way about her."

ALIYAH - "What a bitch, I love her."

i might drop out as well though - i mean iskolde dropped so :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back