• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Contracted

Wow, finally a roleplay that has contracted demons. I would have made one myself, but I usually don't get people signing up. xD

Anyways, can I join?

@Alphaius

Oh my gossh I cant decide between being a human or demon uou

Can a free demon later on become a contracted one? In addition can a contractor have more than one contract?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alphaius[/URL]
Veno said:
Oh my gossh I cant decide between being a human or demon uou
Can a free demon later on become a contracted one? In addition can a contractor have more than one contract?
First off yes feel free to join

Also yes to both questions

You can start as a free demon and be contracted.

As far as owning multiple contracts...well that's where it gets tricky

In order to make a contract there must be a soul present. A contractor can't have multiple contracts tied to the same soul. But they can take souls of other contract holders, thus gaining the contract...this is very hard to do as just killing them destroys the contract.

First one would have to defeat their demon,then beat them to near death, and from there their demon can extract the soul while leaving the contract intact.

One can actually survive loosing their soul,it amplifies psychic power considerably when it happens but there is a dreadful cost...one must feed on the life force of humans from that day fourth or cease to exist.

Alphaius said:
First off yes feel free to join
Also yes to both questions

You can start as a free demon and be contracted.

As far as owning multiple contracts...well that's where it gets tricky

In order to make a contract there must be a soul present. A contractor can't have multiple contracts tied to the same soul. But they can take souls of other contract holders, thus gaining the contract...this is very hard to do as just killing them destroys the contract.

First one would have to defeat their demon,then beat them to near death, and from there their demon can extract the soul while leaving the contract intact.

One can actually survive loosing their soul,it amplifies psychic power considerably when it happens but there is a dreadful cost...one must feed on the life force of humans from that day fourth or cease to exist.
Hmm okay cool, thanks! owo Ooooo okay i think I have an idea. ^^ Ill write up my Character Sheet.

Yeah a taken contract dissolves after the their has lost his contract. Think of it as an extension of the current contract. Once the main contract has been terminated the others will fall away.

And I was kinda hoping to have Jack take his demon. :)

Okay! Got it! owo I was hoping for jack to take his demon (me) as well once/if he defeats him. So in order for me to be able to be taken by your character, my character would have to be the first/main contracted demon right? :D

@Alphaius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back