• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

He taps his chin. "I'm not too sure. But I'll find something. Maybe restart the world, fix it. Make it perfect."

Meanwhile, Majin's social media is getting nods like crazy as the #newhell was trending on both underworld and overworld twitters.

This annoyed Majin deeply, there was a place for hell and there's a place for overworld, demonic society shouldn't kill off human society, hell wouldn't have any sinners to punish!

F: Well nothing is perfect, so good luck trying.

Demons troops surrounded the prison. They fired at the prison, creating a hole for Kaiser Jr to escape.

Fuzzie shaked and flew to the ground. All the chess pieces shattered. The void started to crack.

F: What is happening?!

Fuzziestudios said:
F: Well nothing is perfect, so good luck trying.
Demons troops surrounded the prison. They fired at the prison, creating a hole for Kaiser Jr to escape.

Fuzzie shaked and flew to the ground. All the chess pieces shattered. The void started to crack.

F: What is happening?!
the superhuman that Fuzzie is imprisioned with calls out in Japanese "Master, are you here to free me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Xod and a thousand troops flew through the giant hole. He passed by some black hoodie werid hair metal arms guy who was asleep and some Japanese speaking guy. They broke the bars that holded the cell. They entered the hallway, looking for Kaiser Jr.

Fuzzie's chains broke loose. He got up and was stared in the face by Nari. After a few seconds, she turned around and stared at Kaiser.

Fuzziestudios said:
Xod and a thousand troops flew through the giant hole. He passed by some black hoodie werid hair metal arms guy who was asleep and some Japanese speaking guy. They broke the bars that holded the cell. They entered the hallway, looking for Kaiser Jr.
Fuzzie's chains broke loose. He got up and was stared in the face by Nari. After a few seconds, she turned around and stared at Kaiser.
The superhuman asked Xod in demonic Japanese "what should I do with the metal armed gaijin?"

Xod turned around. He stared at the guy. He spoke in Japanese.

X: Leave the tinman here...let the king kill him...he has something...personal inside him. Troops, scout the area. You can help too.

The troops searched and killed anyone in their way.

Fuzziestudios said:
Xod turned around. He stared at the guy. He spoke in Japanese.
X: Leave the tinman here...let the king kill him...he has something...personal inside him. Troops, scout the area. You can help too.

The troops searched and killed anyone in their way.
The guy leaves prison with Xod as his life sentence for rape & murder was cut short.

The troops located their king's cell. They blew up the bars. They saw Kaiser Jr chained up and sleeping. The troops broke the chains. Kaiser Jr fell to the ground, still asleep.

In the void, Kaiser Jr's chains broke. He stood up.

Rune: "You talking about the thing that was in the falling pod? I don't know, crashed pretty far away. Pretty sure they aren't here to make things better."

???: *Studies the demons that came to investigate* "Demons... Origin... alien. Plyria C0. New generation. Intelligence, limited. Threat, minimal." *Its single lit eye becomes blue. An aura emits, making those around feel more trusting* "I come to aid you and your people take this world."

The troops surronding the object. They feel like they could trust him.

Troop: You are welcome to help us. We will tell Xod.

Xod: *through Troop's mind* Come to the prison. We found him.

Troop: General Xod said to come to the prison.

The troops fly away.

???: *Uses short teleports instead of flying, following the demons to the prison they spoke of. A red cape whipped after each port*

Doomsday said:
???: *Uses short teleports instead of flying, following the demons to the prison they spoke of. A red cape whipped after each port*
Derek: 'wait, this is that #newhell business that's annoying the crap outta majin'

Rune: *Shrug* "I dunno, I've been daydreaming this whole time. I don't even know where to start in cleaning this mess."

Doomsday said:
Rune: *Shrug* "I dunno, I've been daydreaming this whole time. I don't even know where to start in cleaning this mess."
Derek said 'you should start off with that Kaiser guy, he seems like a big wheel in all of this' just then, a brainwashed woman goes up to rune and says while brandishing some evil Yokai "JOIN US GAIJIN, JOIN US!"

Doomsday said:
Rune: "No thanks, I'm already in a book club." *"Where is he?"*
'I-I dunno!' Derek said 'but you should at least look for him, maybe Aleena could help, I mean she's the leader of a whole nation for Christ sakes!' @WMBuggle1

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Annnnd where's she?" *Gets away from the woman*
Derek said 'I don't know' as one of kaiser's troops spotted Rune and said "Are you a part of Fuzzie's little conspiracy?!" 'Fight him, and maybe they'll take you to Kaiser!'

Rune: "Yep. Take me to your leader." *Holds her hands out to be cuffed, but draws them back quickly "Are you sure about this? What if they just execute me?!"*

Xod approached the body. He was still asleep. Xod put his index finger on his forehead and disappeared. A bunch of troops did the same.

Xod and the troops appeared in the Void. He fired at Kaiser, knocking him out. They approached Jr.

X: Our lord, we are here to rescue you.

K Jr: ABOUT TIME.

Xod, the troops, and Jr. disappeared. Fuzzie stared at them, until the void started to shake again.

N: I got it.

Nari took out a sword and slashed it. A rip in the wall was created. It was as bright as the one in the sky.

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Yep. Take me to your leader." *Holds her hands out to be cuffed, but draws them back quickly "Are you sure about this? What if they just execute me?!"*
The troop laughs and says "I see through your pathetic ploy!" As a brainwashed policeman pointed his gun at Rune and said "You have two choices, Gaijin!" And an 8 year old boy looked at rune and said "You can be like a criminal and go to jail, or you could be like mommy and worship Shinto's newest God!"

Kaiser woke up on the floor. He stood right back up. Xod was standing beside him.

K. Jr: GENERAL, MAKE THE TROOPS KILL EVERYONE IN THE CITY. I WANT THE HUMANS TO KNOW THAT THIS IS OUR WORLD...

X: What about the superhumans?

K. Jr: I'LL KILL THEM. CAPTURE THEM FOR ME.

X: And the alien?

K. Jr: KILL HIM.

X: Yes sir. Troops, kill every human in the city, along with the alien, and capture the superhumans.

Troops: YES SIR!

The troops flew away.

Rune: *"Great plan. Almost even worked."* "I've always been against social expectations, but I guess I choose follow the fake god?"

???: *Eye returns back to normal, a light red* "Targets lost. Resuming search for false god."

Doomsday said:
Rune: *"Great plan. Almost even worked."* "I've always been against social expectations, but I guess I choose follow the fake god?"

???: *Eye returns back to normal, a light red* "Targets lost. Resuming search for false god."
"He is a real God! He just needs a shrine." The boy said as the officer handcuffed Rune and said "Your under arrest for attempted assassination of our master!" The officer then dragged rune into a police car and drove her away. Derek said 'wow this worked much better then I hoped'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back