• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

Fuzziestudios said:
(If Fuzzie can see them)
F: Underworld? I smell like I come from the underground? You can blame Matter for that.

As Rune stated that she fought a robo alien army, Fuzzie got surprised.

F: Well, Rune...I hope your ready to fight another army...and you fought GOD?! Jesus! Well your life sounds amazing. All I been doing my life was running away. Speaking of running, we need to get to Tokyo Tower, NOW!

(If Fuzzie cant)

F: I dont even know whats happening in your hallucinations, but its pretty werid.

As Rune stated that she fought a robo alien army, Fuzzie got surprised.

F: Well, Rune...I hope your ready to fight another army...and you fought GOD?! Jesus! Well your life sounds amazing. All I been doing my life was running away. Speaking of running, we need to get to Tokyo Tower, NOW!
(Fuzzie can't see the wolves anymore) the ghost then said "oh you do sound like your already ready, I will now minimize the hallucinations as much as possible so you can fight Kaiser at the Tokyo tower" the grey void Faided out and a Tokyo street scene faded in, they were back in reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rune: "Heh, yeah..." *Thought back to the fight, the way she tricked it into getting hit with its own attack, its own power destroying it. But before that, it gave her infinite nightmares when she slept* "Wait, this is normal?" *Waves hand in front of her eyes, testing vision* "Alright, lets kick some creepy alien butt! He's an alien right? It's always the aliens."

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Heh, yeah..." *Thought back to the fight, the way she tricked it into getting hit with its own attack, its own power destroying it. But before that, it gave her infinite nightmares when she slept* "If it's that important, help me get there. I have no idea what's really in front of me."
The ghost then summoned a see through blue path and said "this path leads directly to the Tokyo tower, everyone can see it you Dania, Fuzzie you can al; see it so just follow the path to Tokyo tower, if you end up seeing stuff that shouldn't be there, just ignore it and continue on your way!"

F: We are fighting an alien overload, his denom grandson, and a demon army. Sounds like fun, right?

Fuzzie saw the blue path.

F: Yes! Let us a go!

Fuzzie walked down the blue path until he saw it. Tokyo Tower.

F: What an Eiffel Tower rip off.

K. Jr: EXACTLY.

Kasier Jr jumped down from the top of the tower.

K. Jr: THESE HUMANS CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ORIGINAL. THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME DOING THE SAME THING.

F: Kaiser Jr. Oh my great old friend. Where's your grandfather?

K. Jr: HE'S JUMP THERE.

Kaiser Jr points up to Kaiser, who is guarding some sort of device.

K. Jr: OH GRANDFATHER. WE HAVE VISITORS.

Fuzziestudios said:
F: We are fighting an alien overload, his denom grandson, and a demon army. Sounds like fun, right?
Fuzzie saw the blue path.

F: Yes! Let us a go!

Fuzzie walked down the blue path until he saw it. Tokyo Tower.

F: What an Eiffel Tower rip off.

K. Jr: EXACTLY.

Kasier Jr jumped down from the top of the tower.

K. Jr: THESE HUMANS CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ORIGINAL. THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME DOING THE SAME THING.

F: Kaiser Jr. Oh my great old friend. Where's your grandfather?

K. Jr: HE'S JUMP THERE.

Kaiser Jr points up to Kaiser, who is guarding some sort of device.

K. Jr: OH GRANDFATHER. WE HAVE VISITORS.
"get them!" The ghost said "GO ON, HAVE AT KAISER!"

(Sorry! I wasn't getting notifications xC)

Kraiser jumps down, leaving two henchmen to guard the machine. "Well, well, well. My puppets came to play. What game?" He taps his chin smiling. "Hm. Oh! I know one." He stands up straight with his arms behind his back. "Your move."

Poppy panics.

(Idk what to really do with Poppy)

Fuzzie jumps at Krasier and tries to punch him.

Krasier Jr watched as he looked into the sky. They were coming. He told tell to come. He will kill his grandfather, these so called "heros", and then everyone else. He will turn this happy little planet into a new hell. Grandfather can not stop them, as there are hundred of them. Thousands, maybe. He wondered when they would come. Than, the sky began to turn red.

Fuzziestudios said:
Fuzzie jumps at Krasier and tries to punch him.
Krasier Jr watched as he looked into the sky. They were coming. He told tell to come. He will kill his grandfather, these so called "heros", and then everyone else. He will turn this happy little planet into a new hell. Grandfather can not stop them, as there are hundred of them. Thousands, maybe. He wondered when they would come. Than, the sky began to turn red.
(Because it's Japan) an army of oni, some as ancient as 2000 years old started to cast around Yokai to possess people frequenting the Tokyo tower, the possessed went up to the Tokyo tower and got into a Shinto position of prayer before chanting "すべての雹カイザー、冥界の新しい神" (all hail Kaiser, the new God of the underworld) in the underworld dialect of Japanese. Their eyes glowed red as they emanated physical darkness.

Kaiser grabs Fuzzie's hand when he was trying to punch. He grins and grips Fuzzie's wrist, and flings him behind himself, into the concrete.

The ghost duels with the yokai, preventing the people from joining kaiser's cult.

Two freshly possesed people chanted "私たちは外人参加、私たちに参加!" (Join us gaijin, join us!) while overlooking Fuzzie as a two tailed cat claws at him in a threatening fashion!

Fuzzie layed on the concrete, bleeding. He stared into the sky.

F: Dont worr-ow. Im...fine. Oh, hi kitty. Ow...

As Fuzzie looked into the sky, he saw it was turning red. All the clouds shrunk and disappear. Then, the sky cracked, which made the whole ground skate. The crack got bigger and bigger. Inside the crack was pure light. It was very hard to look at. The red sky turned black. Pure black.

F:: What...is..that?

K. Jr: YES! THEY'RE HERE!

F: Who's...he...here?

K. Jr: MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. MY KIND. MY DEMON ARMY!

The demons flew down across the city. 5 of them came to meet Kaiser Jr. They had big wings, horns, a tail, a pentagram on their chest, small brown eyes, no clothes, and they hold a trident.

???: Kaiser. My grettings to you.

K. Jr: THANK YOU FOR YOUR ARMY, XOD. WE CAN REALLY USE IT.

Xod: ...

K. Jr: WHAT?

Xod: You're a fusion. Fusions always yell. You know fusioning is illegal?

K. Jr: WELL WHEN I BECOME KING OF THIS PLANET, IT WONT MATTER! XOD, TAKE THE DEVICE!

Xod: Yes, sir. Troops, you heard the man. Lets go.

Fuzziestudios said:
Fuzzie layed on the concrete, bleeding. He stared into the sky.
F: Dont worr-ow. Im...fine. Oh, hi kitty. Ow...

As Fuzzie looked into the sky, he saw it was turning red. All the clouds shrunk and disappear. Then, the sky cracked, which made the whole ground skate. The crack got bigger and bigger. Inside the crack was pure light. It was very hard to look at. The red sky turned black. Pure black.

F:: What...is..that?

K. Jr: YES! THEY'RE HERE!

F: Who's...he...here?

K. Jr: MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. MY KIND. MY DEMON ARMY!

The demons flew down across the city. 5 of them came to meet Kaiser Jr. They had big wings, horns, a tail, a pentagram on their chest, small brown eyes, no clothes, and they hold a trident.

???: Kaiser. My grettings to you.

K. Jr: THANK YOU FOR YOUR ARMY, XOD. WE CAN REALLY USE IT.

Xod: ...

K. Jr: WHAT?

Xod: You're a fusion. Fusions always yell. You know fusioning is illegal?

K. Jr: WELL WHEN I BECOME KING OF THIS PLANET, IT WONT MATTER! XOD, TAKE THE DEVICE!

Xod: Yes, sir. Troops, you heard the man. Lets go.
Because the Tokyo tower is also a television transmitter, if you were watching tv Tokyo a well dressed oni went on camera, interrupting some cheesy Japanese commercial (this is translated of course) "I AM YAMATA, A NEW AGE IS AMUNG US A NEW HELL WILL PREVAIL, YOU WILL NOT RESIST JOINING THE GRAT AND POWERFULL KAISER!!" Yokai jumped through TV screens across Tokyo posessing children, elderly and others to be the first 36 million members of kaiser's cult!

Kaiser turns around, glaring at his Junior. "We are not planning to rule, we're planning to exterminate!" He snaps. He stomps his foot, sending a slight tremor at Kaiser Jr. "And who said you were above me? Who gave you authority?"

Poppy kneels next to Fuzzie. "O-oh my! A-are you okay?!"

The troops took the demon device off the tower. The troops came down with it and hold it at Kaiser Jr.

Troop: What do you want to do with it, sir?

K. Jr: JUST PLACE IT ON THE GROUND.

The troops place it on the ground, and Kaiser smashed it with his foot. Many troops came and surrounded and tackled Kaiser.

K. Jr: YOU SEE MY PATHETIC ESUSE FOR A GRANDFATHER, I WANT THE PEOPLE TO SEE AND LIVE THE NEW HELL. WHY KILL THEM ALL WHEN WE CAN TORTURE THEM? AND I AM ABOVE ALL. MY FATHER WAS THE DEMON KING BEFORE HE CAME INTO THE IDIOT. I HAVE HIM INSIDE ME, MAKING ME KING OF DEMONS. PLUS, WE DONT TRUST ALIENS, ESPECIALLY THE FHORS. NOW, BYE BYE, GRANDFATHER. TAKE HIM AWAY!

The demon troops took Kaiser and flew away to downtown Tokyo.

K. Jr: I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SO LONG. KILLING BOTH "GRANDFATHER" AND "HEROS" ON THE SAME DAY, ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. THEY WILL SEE MY POWER!

Fuzzie looked at Poppy.

F: Never...better...

Fuzzie than looked at Kaiser Jr. He was evil. He betrayed both his father and grandfather, and now will turn Earth into a new hell. Fuzzie than looked around. Darkness yet light. Demons were flying everywhere, somehow turning Earth into hell. Fuzzie than had determination in his eyes. He used telekinesis to get up.

F: This is my world, Poppy...our world...and I wont let him take it from me. See you later, Popsicle.

Fuzzie flew straight at Kaiser Jr, pushes and punching him as far as downtown. Kaiser Jr got a hold of him and slamed him into the concrete.

Fuzziestudios said:
The troops took the demon device off the tower. The troops came down with it and hold it at Kaiser Jr.
Troop: What do you want to do with it, sir?

K. Jr: JUST PLACE IT ON THE GROUND.

The troops place it on the ground, and Kaiser smashed it with his foot. Many troops came and surrounded and tackled Kaiser.

K. Jr: YOU SEE MY PATHETIC ESUSE FOR A GRANDFATHER, I WANT THE PEOPLE TO SEE AND LIVE THE NEW HELL. WHY KILL THEM ALL WHEN WE CAN TORTURE THEM? AND I AM ABOVE ALL. MY FATHER WAS THE DEMON KING BEFORE HE CAME INTO THE IDIOT. I HAVE HIM INSIDE ME, MAKING ME KING OF DEMONS. PLUS, WE DONT TRUST ALIENS, ESPECIALLY THE FHORS. NOW, BYE BYE, GRANDFATHER. TAKE HIM AWAY!

The demon troops took Kaiser and flew away to downtown Tokyo.

K. Jr: I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SO LONG. KILLING BOTH "GRANDFATHER" AND "HEROS" ON THE SAME DAY, ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. THEY WILL SEE MY POWER!

Fuzzie looked at Poppy.

F: Never...better...

Fuzzie than looked at Kaiser Jr. He was evil. He betrayed both his father and grandfather, and now will turn Earth into a new hell. Fuzzie than looked around. Darkness yet light. Demons were flying everywhere, somehow turning Earth into hell. Fuzzie than had determination in his eyes. He used telekinesis to get up.

F: This is my world, Poppy...our world...and I wont let him take it from me. See you later, Popsicle.

Fuzzie flew straight at Kaiser Jr, pushes and punching him as far as downtown. Kaiser Jr got a hold of him and slamed him into the concrete.
possessed Tokyo policeman shot at Fuzzie and said yelled through a megaphone "YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR HARMING OUR NEW MASTER"

Kaiser, while in the middle of being dragged away, he breaks both of their arms, and calmly walks back to the tower. Demons throw themselves in front of him, and he easily takes them out. He stands in front of Kaiser Jr., his arms behind his back. "Try me. One more time." He smiles.

Poppy sits there. Confused.

TabbyCatTM said:
Kaiser, while in the middle of being dragged away, he breaks both of their arms, and calmly walks back to the tower. Demons throw themselves in front of him, and he easily takes them out. He stands in front of Kaiser Jr., his arms behind his back. "Try me. One more time." He smiles.
Poppy sits there. Confused.
The policeman turned to their master and said "we are detaining your assasin, master" while the other police officers tried to shoot Fuzzie to disrupt the telekinesis.

Kaiser nods. "Thank you pest, now get him as well." Kaiser points to Kaiser Jr. "Exterminate him."

Fuzzie got up and stopped the bullets from hitting him. He fired straight back at them. When Kaiser showed up, he pushed him with his mind, sending him flying into building after building. He was out of sight. Then Kaiser Jr tried to punch him, but Fuzzie stopped it. He pushed Kraiser Jr like he did to normal Kasier and followed him. He landed at a train station. Fuzzie punched him over and over until Kaiser Jr pushed him with his mind a few feet away. Then, he picked him up, and slamed him on the ground. Fuzzie than picked him with his minds and threw him at a nearby passing train.

Kraiser Jr was carried by the train. Fuzzie was gonna follow him when demon troops came. They fired heat lasers at Fuzzie from their tridents. Fuzzie dodged and made a force field to avoid getting hit. Just than, a demon approached from behind and hit him. Than, Fuzzie was surronded by troops, who were punching, slamming, kicking, headbutting, etc. Fuzzie began to bleed. Fuzzie than threw them away with the mind. He was about to move when Kaiser Jr jumped and crushed him.

Kaiser gets up from the building rubble, angry. "I... Am not amused." He stomps over to where Kaiser Jr. and Fuzzie and with one swift punch hits Kaiser Jr. into the ground. And kicks Fuzzie easily in the face sending him flying. "NOW. IF YOU DON'T MIND."

Kaiser walks over to Fuzzie, and touches his index finger to Fuzzie's forehead, putting him to sleep, trapping him in the darkness of his mind. He turns on Kaiser Jr.

K. Jr: HAHAHAHAHAH! I THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THE PUPPET TO SLEEP. IM AFRAID I HAVE TO DO THE SAME TO YOU.

Kaiser Jr and a hundred of demon troops surronded Kaiser. They all fired heat lasers at Kaiser. It hurts, a lot, enough to knock off anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back