• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Continuation of miiverse RP

Rune "Uh huh, guardian. Right. Now a campfire? What do I look like to the others? Am I still even with the others?"

Harmony: *Enters to see what it's like inside*

Doomsday said:
Rune "Uh huh, guardian. Right. Now a campfire? What do I look like to the others? Am I still even with the others?"

Harmony: *Enters to see what it's like inside*
The ghost says "You look like you're standing around while occasionally taking a few steps as each step you do in a hallucination corresponds with steps you do in real life, you can walk around, I'all even tell you where the crosswalks are!"

Inside the resting orb, Harmony is floating in midair while she's surrounded by a shade of deep blue.

Rune: "You wouldn't have to if I got heeeelp."

Harmony: *Relaxed, happy with her new place of rest. She wanted to change into PJs, but it seemed like too muh effort now, them being around and the fact that she has absolutely no idea how she'd get out*

Doomsday said:
Rune: "You wouldn't have to if I got heeeelp."

Harmony: *Relaxed, happy with her new place of rest. She wanted to change into PJs, but it seemed like too muh effort now, them being around and the fact that she has absolutely no idea how she'd get out*
The ghost said "what kind of help would you like?"

Meanwhile Majin was attaching the Sega CD to the Genisis, turning them on and playing night trap now that the minor was asleep.

Rune: "Ugh, don't you worry about. I was hoping they'd help by keeping me from walking into a wall, but noooo." *Arms crossed*

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Ugh, don't you worry about. I was hoping they'd help by keeping me from walking into a wall, but noooo." *Arms crossed*
In the hallucination a voice called out from the direction of the campfire "Hey Derek, where are you going?" The ghost then said "you are basically inside Derek's memories that's why everyone calls you Derek!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rune: "I don't be in Derek's head! It's probably gross inside! Unless... Do my ations affect how he remembers these... well, memories?"

Doomsday said:
Rune: "I don't be in Derek's head! It's probably gross inside! Unless... Do my ations affect how he remembers these... well, memories?"
"You alter what happens in the memory, but not the memory itself, it's still the same in Derek's head it has no bearing on how he remembers things" the ghost explains.

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Awww, I wanted to screw with him. Well what should I do now?"
The ghost said "these memories are a sort of 'on hold' music and you're at such an absurd distance for telepathy that the spirits will project anything into your mind even-"

the ghost was interrupted by the sudden appearence of a (nude) male werewolf who said "Derek, I thought you were just going to the bathroom, why are you bringing your backpack?"

Rune: "OH GOD!" *Covers her eyes before drawing her sword threateningly* "Put on some clothes before I rip you to shreds!"

Doomsday said:
Rune: "OH GOD!" *Covers her eyes before drawing her sword threateningly* "Put on some clothes before I rip you to shreds!"
The werewolf whimpered slightly before saying "Whoah whoa, easy there Derek"

Dania and Al' were confused as to why Rune randomly drew her sword. "Rune...?" Dania asked with concern, not aware of the hallucinations that Rune is going through.

@Doomsday (Best reappearance ever.)

Fuzzie watched as Rune had her hallucinations. He laughed at all the things he was saying.

F: Ha...come on Rune. Stop making me laugh and let us go to Tokyo Tower.

Fuzzie began walking down the street, singing Seasons again.

Poppy stood between Rune and Fuzzie, who was walking away.

He was so confused.

"Uh-uh oh my.."

Rune: "No! No easy! Just freaking do it!" *Waves the sword, making sure not to look at them* "I've never killed a living being before, but there's a first for everything!"

Doomsday said:
Rune: "No! No easy! Just freaking do it!" *Waves the sword, making sure not to look at them* "I've never killed a living being before, but there's a first for everything!"
The werewolf got argumentative "You were fine with me and sage being naked for this trip, so I didn't think I'd need clothes because my fur coat is warm enough so I didn't pack any human clothes, you can conjure me some clothes if you wish"

Doomsday said:
Rune: "Okay, start running." *Approaches him threateningly, swishing the sword around*
The werewolf proceedes to snarl at 'Derek' before saying "I don't get what the big deal is, you don't even see my junk underneath my fur and you won't see butts because my tail blocks my crack!"

F: Come on guys lets go!

Fuzzie walked back into Rune's view. He was swinging a sword around.

F: Woah woah easy there mate.

(She*)

Rune: "About freaking time you got here! Get that werewolf so that I don't have to lose my swords innocence!" *Points in the direction of the wolf* "And ghost, why am I still in this memory?!"

Doomsday said:
(She*)
Rune: "About freaking time you got here! Get that werewolf so that I don't have to lose my swords innocence!" *Points in the direction of the wolf* "And ghost, why am I still in this memory?!"
Tthe wolf said "whoa he whoa, who's this?" The werewolf then sniffed Fuzzie and said "Oh no no, if you came up from the underworld to hurt Derek, you got another thing comming!" Before he howled in the direction of the campfire as a slightly taller wolf came and snarled at Fuzzie.

The ghost said "I am using Darek's memories to give you sort of combat trials so that way your ready, the pharmacy memory was chosen at random and this memory I'm using to test your courage."

Rune: "You want me prove I'm combat ready...? Shut up. I didn't defeat an alien robot army three times in a row before beating the God of Creation and Existence just to fight some stray dogs." *Turns the other way and leaves*

Doomsday said:
Rune: "You want me prove I'm combat ready...? Shut up. I didn't defeat an alien robot army three times in a row before beating the God of Creation and Existence just to fight some stray dogs." *Turns the other way and leaves*
Fuzzie still stays in the backpacking memory while Rune goes back to the grey void. The ghost says "your telepathy parter is %67 of the way getting to contact you"

(If Fuzzie can see them)

F: Underworld? I smell like I come from the underground? You can blame Matter for that.

As Rune stated that she fought a robo alien army, Fuzzie got surprised.

F: Well, Rune...I hope your ready to fight another army...and you fought GOD?! Jesus! Well your life sounds amazing. All I been doing my life was running away. Speaking of running, we need to get to Tokyo Tower, NOW!

(If Fuzzie cant)

F: I dont even know whats happening in your hallucinations, but its pretty werid.

As Rune stated that she fought a robo alien army, Fuzzie got surprised.

F: Well, Rune...I hope your ready to fight another army...and you fought GOD?! Jesus! Well your life sounds amazing. All I been doing my life was running away. Speaking of running, we need to get to Tokyo Tower, NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back