• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Colossi hunters: The Essence of Gods.

currently playing it, fun as all hell.

@The One Eyed Bandit

I wouldn't do something that dumb, who do you think I am? Don't doubt my originality now! He won't be going crazy nor become any sort of transformation! My ideas are a lot better than that.

@One of a Kind

Well, they will in a way...But I'll save the details on that for when we get to it, so don't sort out your weapons advancement already.

Also, quick thought, I still wish that each roleplay had some kind of individual SB/Chat, so people could just OOC and ask questions real-time. Would be cool if impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but who uses TS? I'm sitting in the General chat all alone for like an hour

And also what about people on mobile?

So when we kill a monster, take its soul, what do we do with the body? Eat it? Make tools out of it? Fulton extract it back to motherbase?

I should clarify.

When it dies it splits into multiple soul fragment kinda things, which can be collected and stored for later, it's body will sometimes dissapear when the soul is absorbed depending on how much anchor it has phsyicaly. Monsters that are larger and powerful rely more on the soul to manifest...

If the creature is killed with something other than the weapons that are able to absorb it, the fragments will reform into a monster eventually.

So no eatting the titans? No giant monster hot pots.

I see... no eating inter-galactic monsters then...

We must consume all we eat!

"But it's a giant slime monst-"

WE MUST CONSUME ALL MONSTERS!

...I...have one around here somewhere actually...

Made one long ago for a monster hunter rp, have the idea floatin around.

Gona admit, this is the longest I've gone without a notification from any thread in so long, its...uncanny...

Hmm... I see, I'll chec with one when I get home.

alrighty!

Also, bestgirl with best glasses, good choice bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back