• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Colossi hunters: The Essence of Gods.

I always liked bowguns more then bows, was the opposite in triU of course but... things change.

It was either bowgun or bring in the hunting horn for utter lunacy, just constantly play the song of my people.

@The One Eyed Bandit *sweats nervously* of...of course not.. I'm not a souls/bourne fan at all!

...Okay, okay i admit it, I love the games to death, the lore the enemies the simple carnage in it... god damn its wonderful~!

Uh, sure? Maybe I can have it catch on fire too 0_0

Just imagined my my noob character freaking out over his over sized arm which is also on fire xD

Okay!

I mean, just remember here, fighting things upwards of billons of 100000's of miles by the end...Now we won't be using these weapons exactly, but think smaller I supposed, one or two miles, how will he fight them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot that we'll be hunting huge ass stuff for a second, was thinking monster hunter terms when i made the gun... guess pierce shot is gona be handy as hell.

*sudden thoughts of brynhilde turning into a gigantic railgun*

...We need somebody who goes full on into armor, have that grow to, we can then team up for form a gundam...

I had thought about having some kind of Diavolul Armor But hey, it IS inspired by Gurren lagann, so trust me, we won't be fighting universe size monsters as basically microbes.

Alright, the monster is the size of the sun, can fire death beams out of it's eyes, and all we have is duct tape, a megaphone and enough heavy artillery to turn a plantoid larger then jupiter into a hell themed carnival...

lets do this.

I hope my character is a good example of what kinda curses and weapons you guys can pull off.

Although if anyone can accurately guess my Characters Curse I'll give you five bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girouette said:
I hope my character is a good example of what kinda curses and weapons you guys can pull off.
Although if anyone can accurately guess my Characters Curse I'll give you five bucks.
his curse will be the one to pierce the heavens?

Awww dman that game was pure hype incarnate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back