• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Colossi hunters: The Essence of Gods.

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
And so it is, a reboot has started! I haven't really edited much so it's more or less the same as the previous one, character signups are ready to go, and I'll tag everyone in the last one real quick! Ask any questions you have here, and let's do this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there's one!

Hey, you think I should add anything or change anything? I'm still open to edits.

I dunno, I couldn't sleep this night so my processing powering isn't at 100 percent, but, the three character slot thing, is that up to date? I'd maybe make that more visible with like, a list or something below it, if it is.

Oh crap does it still say that? I just copied it over, like an idiot! I need to check these things.

nyway' I'm thinking of adding some kind of magic, although not usable in a direct form so we don't have casters and stuff.

Also I kinda wanted to make this a hosted project, but I want to use Seeding for that if I ever make one.

Oh, good point.

Yeah, the whole point is having badass weapons, who wants some kinda magic?

Did somebody say hunting huge ass things? Cause if so I'm here, and staying, forever, you can't make me leave damn it!

Girouette said:
Titan Hunters,
Girouette said:
the titans themselves
Girouette said:
member of the Titan Hunters
Girouette said:
Titan slaying
Girouette said:
known as Titans.
Girouette said:
These Titans
Girouette said:
backs of Titans
Girouette said:
corruption the titans bring.
Girouette said:
Titan-Slaying Blade of legend.
I think you get the point. If you're going to change the name, change the details :P

My bad.

*incomprehensible yelling*

Let's kill some monsters! Should get at checking out the character creation, but will do so when I get home. Feeling like going full Asura's wrath on this...

@Girouette

Can we get a bit more details on the Diavolul curse does to a character? Like what are some examples of what it's like? (I know it said it's varied but I'm just curious on what some of it is like so I can get a clearer idea.) o3o

Alrrriiiight

@The One Eyed Bandit

You're good! Of course.

@Orikanyo

I'm a little iffy, but you're accepted! I think you'll do well.

@One of a Kind

I'm cool with the character, but the weapon is...

Well, you see it's like...Kinda I mean, I had a character similar weapon wise in the last one, but it was a pretty close friend and I was sure of him, so as the whole roleplay kinda depends on having giant weapons and being awesome, tiny rings (As cool as it sounds) Doesn't really work.

@Kirito Kei

I've messaged you about it.

Iffy eh? What's the trouble I may be able to solve it, I'll admit it was strange pulling it together, works, but I'd like to know what you feel could be better.

Just some minor spelling and grammar issues, but it's passable as long as it's good in rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
That might be due to the fact was doing the sheet at 2 in the morning, sorry about that. Was on a roll so i kept going, next thing I knew I couldn't spell the word That right.. so.. yea...

holy poop we got two ranged people, almost expected to be the only one... Might be the only one with survival skills though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back