Colosseum Gods. [Inactive]

Vinnie walked out, face stone cold and steps full of confidence. She looked directly at Samantha, eyes merciless. "hn.."

After Samantha shot back the glare, Vinnie laughed. "Good job, but you should stick around. I'd like to talk to you after I kill my new friend here."

Vinnie scowled again. "Or you can bloody rot, brat." She replied. "Shame I would try to help a foul thing like you." She said, accent thick and doing wonders for demonstrating her temper. With that, she was bored of the girl, no longer caring to look in her direction.

Vinnie moved her hand swiftly and easily, cracking a hole in the stadium before looking at the girl with a bored expression. "Im bored of you. You will be shown no mercy if I see you again. Out of my sight, if I had not made that clear."

Samantha smiled mockingly and went back to the guards who waited for her as she bowed the same way she did to the emperor. "Lets go home."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aegon's guards greeted her at his home with cheers and applause. They embraced her as one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same guard who spoke to her earlier smiled and told her "we'll eat well tonight"

Vinnie looked ahead, ready for her fight to begin. After talking to the girl, trying to help her but losing her temper and ruining it, she was ready to kill.

"How does winning get you food?" I blushed from my stupidity and when I was answered I went inside and collapsed on chair. "I just need to rest."

"Come in and join the feast!" One of the guards shouted as the rest carried her in sitting her at a large table covered with food. Aegon sat at the end in his casual clothes drinking his wine.

(In the arena)

"Ladies and gentleman! Our very own Gardo will be facing Vinnie!"

A man walked out of the tunnel with two scimitars spinning them preparing to fight. He was very experienced. Looking for fresh meat.

Vinnie walked on having a feeling she would need to pay attention. However, she only showed bloodlust. She nodded for him to go.

His face was covered with cloth, wearing a turban atop his head as he kicked her in the ribs swifly. His speed was incredible, and he remained silent.

Vinnie took the hit, but grabbed his foot, with great strength cracking the ankle, then throwing him to the side, quickly moving to get distance, preparing herself to dodge in advance next time.

He stood on his clearly injured ankle with a determined look in his eyes as he slashed at legs with one blade, and her head with the other.

She had to think quickly. She sacrificed a metal piece holding together her roman style dress and used it to catch the blade going for her head, while jumping the other. She dropped the metal and took the blade between two hands, sliding straight at him and slamming his head against hers, then cracking her knee into his temple. She regained her distance, thankful she still wore at least a cut up tank top.

He stood up stumbling before holding one of his swords he said to himself "I cannot die here." As he slashed at her again with a high speed.

After giving him a head injury, she could anticipate high speed movements, mainly because his stratagy was sloppy. She dodged ahead of time, getting close enough to take his arms behind him and let them snap. She hated the sound but went with it. Then she knocked him face first to the ground, knee in his back, moving it to hear another crunch.

He stood, stumbling around as he ran and head butted her. It was clear he was never going to give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back