Colosseum Gods. [Inactive]

"I cannot." He told her giving him the same determined look "I cannot die here."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinnie shoved him to the ground, foot ontop. "Then dont die. Stay down. I dont pity you. I respect the light in your eyes, however i refuse to die as well."

He struggled against her standing up. "I cannot die here." He struck with a head but again falling to his knees. A small boy ran into the arena screaming " Father! Don't kill my father!" Gardo looked up to Vinnie as guards entered the ring. "I concede, but take the boy away from here. Don't you let him see, you take my boy away from here! Run! Go!" He shouted to Vinnie urgently.

Vinnie nodded, grabbing the kidagainst his will and getting him to safety. "Here. Dont go back. I didnt kill him." Her expression was cold, though it wasas kindas she was going to get.

Argo met her in the tunnel looking out into the arena and quickly told her "Turn him away!" as the child looked up and said " Argo?". The guards threw Gardo to the ground and a large axe man chopped his head clean off.

Vinnie held the kid in a hug, holding her arms around his eyes and ears. "Shh.. its okay." She said, still unable to put any compassion in her voice. Only hard command and urgency.

"Take him back to our rooms. I have to fight I'll meet you there." Argo told her with a nod as he walked into the ring.

Vinnie heard cheering in the back ground and felt sick. She swept the boy into her arms and ran back to her room. She felt bad only leaving with a bruised or broken rib. It hardly showed the drive he fought with. Barely a mark to remember. She set the kid on her bed, looking down at him, unsure of what kids do. Lacking maternal instincts, she just looked at him.

Later Argo entered Vinnie's room and the inconsolable child ran to him as he sat down with him. "That man you fought today. He was my friend, part of our revolution and what we see here, and what we've seen today is the reason we must continue and we must end this madness once and for all. Gardo was brave as you saw." He put a cloth on the table as Jesse walked in. "Son when you come of age these will be yours. Your fathers swords.". "What happened?" Asked Jesse.

(At Aegon's)

"Samantha!" Aegon beckoned. "Come sit and talk with me girl" he said as he gestured at the chair beside his.

Vinnie was worked up and scared. She gave the kid one last stoic stare down and left as Jesse came. "..hn.." she came to the main room and slammed her fist as hard asshe could into the wall.

Argo told him the story as Jesse fell to his knees, knowing it was the same emperors orders who he had been speaking to trying to get on the senate as Argo told him. Tears filled Jesse's eyes.

Vinnie outside, head down and fist in a hole in the wall. Sure, punching things wouldnt change anything, but it sure felt good if she wasnt allowed to scream out or cry. She ran a hand through her thick and dark hair, realizing it was caked with se blood. She didnt mind though. If something was hurt, she didnt feel it.

"Eat, drink" requested Aegon. "It's good food, good wine, you deserve it"

Samantha smiled. He's usually not like this... did I really do that well? "Sure! Thanks by the way!" I grabbed some bread and dipped it in the wine and munched on it.

"You did excellent today. Clever" he told her as he finished his wine,immediately upon finishing it a servant girl filled his cup.

"Thank you! It was nothing though.... I just figured if I could break his skin, he could...." I grabbed another piece of bread and repeated the pattern but adding an apple along with it. I need to practice later....

Maybe he's just had too much wine.... I grabbed a glass of wine myself and went up to my room. What should I do.... I would go outside but it's occupied...

Samantha blushed. He seemed like he was up to something though... "Ok, I'll go now. Thank you." I smiled and exited the room then went outside. "Sorry, didn't notice you wanted me.... so, what's up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back