Colosseum Gods. [Inactive]

"I don't really know actually.... I feel like the gods just granted it. You see, my entire life I imagined things I could do if I had the time to... just one minute could help everything, this is how I felt. For years I thought that and then I had it one day... ever since then I've constantly practiced, trying to think of new strategies and styles of using my power..." Samantha looked back at Aegon. "Why?"

Samantha stared at Aegon. Was he like this all along? Was I just blind? "I apologize. I just thought you had other reasons." I smiled at him and joined him in looking at the stars.

"The legends say the most powerful of the gods of this planet had a child with a mortal woman. They say the child was almost as strong as he was. They say he cannot be killed."

"They say he went to the city, only to bolster his legacy, with no wars to fight, no chances at glory he decided to fight in the Arena."

Samantha laughed. "I'm wondering if I can make you less serious, right now!" I smiled and nudged him. "What do you want to do? Maybe have some more wine?"

Vinnie ignored Jesse and still stood there, not wanting to talk or be talked to. She didn't show any other signs of distress. 'Just close up, tight. Don't feel.'

"Argo's right.. This is why we have to do this Vinnie." Jesse told her with a serious tone. 
"Sounds like a good decision" Aegon told her as he turned up his bottle offering it to her.

"Drink as much as you'd like, you rest tomorrow." he told her as he laid on his back watching the stars.

Samantha gave a lopsided grin. I drank some more of the wine. "Is anything going to happen tomorrow, apart from the resting, I mean, do I look like a lazy person?" I laughed. "Maybe I should blow the day and practice." I said jokingly.

Samantha gave a confused look. "Your mother.... you know, I hope you meet her too." I stared lightly out in the distance then had one last drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back