• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Colony In the Sky

Tddimer

BLACKJACK!
It all takes place in 3014. Technology has enhanced and became more advanced. 30 cadets are boarding Apollo 106, a ship designed to be handle the outer regions of space. While the crew try and discover life, the leader of the group accidentally stumbles upon a line of text buried deep within the caverns of mars. The text is unreadable, as a horrid stench fills the area. The group runs out the cavern, coughing, and some even choking and gagging on the stench. When they escape from the cavern, they see 3 gigantic spheres connected by thousands of black bridges and wires. The group terrified runs back to the ship but to no avail, as the ship is gone. The three spheres then hurdle into the air at blinding speed. Back on earth, citizens look up in the sky to see the three spheres, and gasp and turn to shock and terror. Hundreds of ships then ascend from the sky and an unidentifiable creature exits one of the ships. The humans then are suddenly frozen with fear, as the aliens that landed claim they mean no harm. The humans still run in fear, but some sit and watch the alien. The alien says that he will be leaving for now and that he might be back. He exits into the ship and as it flies away, people sigh in relief. 3 years in the future and aliens now walk among us humans. What will you do? Thats for you to decide.

The 3 Sectors - The 3 floating spheres actually happen to be 3 small planets filled with life.

Earth - Must I explain more?

Rule 1: Rules of RP Nation.

Rule 2: Starting wars and such is only allowed if I permit it.

Rule 3: No changing the plot in any which way.

Rule 4: Please try and keep a decent amount of characters. ( 1-2 )

Rule 5: Don't have extremely overpowered characters

Rule 6: Knowing how to use a keyboard is greatly appreciated.

Rule 7: Profit

Last edited by a moderator:
I sighed as I finished editing the last of the book. "Does this guy know how to use grammar?" I asked myself, the familiar sound of hovercars passing by my house never stopping. I got up and walked to the small kitchen I had, and grabbed a cup and the jug of milk. Pouring some milk in the cup, I put it away before taking a sip and looking outside at the giant skyscrapers, hovercars rushing past the buildings while people ran through the streets to their homes. Finishing the milk, I washed the cup out before I went back to the living room and turned the TV on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back