Collins Academy-Registration

Okay... okay paipai900 Zephyrus is the wolf and Coyoty is his Companion but she is a girl, And Sirius and Zephyr hate each other, they get into physical fights all the time. (Usually Sirius starts them though.)

Ome more thing! To whom this may concern, uniforms are NEVER sent in the wrong size, you do not get uniforms until physicals are over, Coyoty simply has hers because Mindi and Mary are related. I forgot to mention that EEP.

CoyotyZephyrWolf said:
Ome more thing! To whom this may concern, uniforms are NEVER sent in the wrong size, you do not get uniforms until physicals are over, Coyoty simply has hers because Mindi and Mary are related. I forgot to mention that EEP.
Sorry sorry ill go change this I'm sorry

Ronkaime said:
Rae needs a girl bestfriend because you know all girl''s have their gay bestfriend ya'know?
Viol will be your girl best friend! Since she usually hates men, this would be awesome!

Thanks. it's fine my fault entirely thanks you so much! It was not just you anyway OTHERS decided to put uniforms too. They have not even seen the uniforms and are cuts supposed to look like that? ~Blinks Flailing~

I at least need Viol to have friends. They don't have to be best friends, just at least friends...

I kinda want Ayra to go up to Sage or Rae and say "Your blood smells sweet, mind if I take some and make cookies?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back