☠♥♚Clover Academy♚♥☠

Blair quickly slipped into a s*xy white bikini, than snatched up a towel and dashed out of her room.

When she entered the pool room, she spotted Beast and quietly crept up behind him, than she wrapped her arms around him and threw him into the pool with her. She put her hands on his shoulders, than kicked her feet and pinned him against the bottom of the pool. She grinned at him, than gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before letting go of him and swimming to the surface.

Beast yelled in surprised as she praticly dragged him into the pool. When he resurfaced, he smirked at her. "Oh you're in for it now! Come here!" he swam over to her ready to grab her and he laughed and then almost jumped on her.

She giggled and squeled as she tried to swim away from him. She dove under the water and managed to swim all the way to the bottom of the pool. She looked up at Beast and gave him a teasing wink and a small wave.

Beast looked at her and then dived down. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up. "Oh teasing the beast that's a good idea." He laughed and then grabbed her by the waist. He lifted her up. "How high to you think I can throw you?" He laughed at her looking up at her.

She squeled again and than squirmed.

"Don't you dare!" She exclaimed and than splashed him a bit with her foot. She giggled when she wasn't able to get out of his grasp.

Beast looked at her and smiled. "Oh I think I will." He said and then threw her up in the air. As soon as she started coming down he grabbed her. He flipped her over his shoulder. He chuckled and looked at her. "You ok?" He said ready to let go of her so she flips into the water.

Blair laughed and than smacked him playfully on shoulder.

"Yes I am okay. Now put me down before I make you." She whispered in his ear and than planted kisses down his neckline.

"Are going to put me down? Or should I just stay right here?" She chuckled and kissed him all the way down his shoulders.

Beast chuckles and shivers a bit. "Oh no you can stay there." he chuckled and then looked at her. He smiled Nd instead of flipping her over, he just set her back in the water and smiled at her. "Oh that gets me everytime." she said with one eye closed and face that was a bit funny like he was just yelled at. He dove under the water and came back up on the side of the pool. He pushed his hair back away from his face.

Blair grinned and than watched him swim away. After a few moments, she did to. She stayed underwater for at least 10 minutes, than she finally appeared directly in front of Beast with a smirk.

She flicked her hair back and than pressed herself against him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Beast wrapped his arms around her and kisses back. He slightly rubbed her back and then pulled her closer and kept her very close as he could get her. He pulled back breathing heavy again. He smiled at her and then gently kissed her forehead. He loved her being so close.

She giggled and rested her head on his chest. She wanted him so badly, but she decided to go slow."What do you want to do now?" She murmured, trying to give him hints on what she REALLY wanted to do.Her eyes were a shimmering bright blue that seemed to say something when she looked at him.

Beast looked at her and chuckled. "I don't know." He shrugged and then looked at her and raised a brow. "Um..." He looked at her and then shrugged and then kissed her forehead. "You want to do something?" He asked and then chuckled a bit to himself. She seemed...to want something? He was unsure.

She flashed him a sexy grin and than ran her fingers through his hair again.

"Hmm... I had something in mind." She whispered and than kissed his cheek before diving under the water and disappearing.

She emerged in the middle of the pool and motioned for him to come closer.

She mouthed "Come here" to him and than winked.

Beast blushed and then blushed as she gave him that grin. He blinked and then smiled and swam over to her when she called and smiled at her. He blinked and tilted his head in a cute way. He smiled at her and then waited for her to do something.

She grinned sexily again and than wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him violently on the neck.

When she knew she had gotten him aroused, she put both her hands on his shoulders and dunked him under the water.

She giggled and dunked him into the water even further. Than she pulled him back up and laughed with a smirk.

Than she placed his hands on her back, making his fingers wrap around the knot of her bikinis strings so he could un-tie them if he wanted to.

Beast blushed violently and shivered as she kissed his neck and then dunked him. When he came back up and she placed his hands on the knot on her back his eyes widen and he looked at her. "Um...Blair....I....Um...I..." He looked at her and then felt himself want to but he pulled his hands down to her back. He sighed and then swallowed and just hugged her trying to keep from the temtation.

She looked confused at first, but after a moment she understood.

"Sorry.. I'm going a little to fast." She muttered and than rested her head on his shoulder. She blinked multiple times and than looked up at Beast in an adorable way.

Than she heard a slam of the pool door and she glanced up to see who had entered. Her eyes widened and she slowly slid off of Beast after she realized who it was.

"Hey Blair." Nick said plainly as he dove into the water with Eric by his side. She looked at Beast's reaction and than gave Nick and Eric a tiny wave.

Beast smiled as she understood and didn't take affence. He frowned when nick and Eric showed up. He growled with a protectiveness over blair. His instinks telling him to protect her from the two boys. His beast side suddenly got very angry. His face tuned emotionless and he stopped growling as he spoke quite calmly now. "Nick, Eric." he didn't smile.

The two boys glared at Beast and Nick scoffed.

"What? You think were gonna do somethin' bad to her? Relax, bud." He snapped as he heard the protective growl. He and Eric sat at the opposite side of the pool, splashing the water mischievously.

"So.. Why are you guys here?" Blair asked softly, trying to break the awkward silence between them. The boys automatically looked up at the sound of her voice and than they both smirked, completely ignoring Beast.

"Well, we were coming to look for you. We heard about that incident with that weird stranger on the street," Nick replied, flashing Beast a pissed off look.

"Yeah. We also wanted to say we were sorry.. Ya know.. From earlier.." Eric mumbled, glancing down at the water in nervousness.

But she just chuckled and smiled at the two of them.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm over it now." She said, giggling again as both the boys sunk down into the water in relief.

Beast crossed his arms he got out of the pool. He looked up and smiled. "Flower!" Flower glared at him. Beast sighed. "ANd you are still mad at me."

Flower sighed and then sat down putting her feet in the water. "Yep still mad." She looked at Beast and then raised a brow. "You attacked me and almost everyone in class....Beast." She got up and put her hands on her hips. "You sir need control."

Beast glared and then sighed. "Alright alright....I said it once and I'll say it again. I'm SORRY! I'm a beast excuse me for having no control over it!." He smiled as Flower sighed.

"Alright beast..." She looked at him. "Now I heard you got a lady friend." SHe smiled and then crossed her arms. She chuckled as Beast pointed to Blair. "Hi." She waved and then looked at the two boys. She raised an eyebrow at a angry Nick. She looked at Beast and Beast shrugged. She was wearing a pink two peice swim suit.

Blair glanced upward when Beast got out of the pool and began talking to some girl. Jealousy almost automatically flared inside her, but she cooled herself down a little and decided to just ignore them for a moment.

When the girl waved, she gave her a small wave back and than looked away to see Nick underneath her. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her gently into the water with a smirk on his face.

She giggled and than held her breath before she went under the water. He smiled when she swam down directly in front of him with a raised eyebrow.

He tickled her, making her laugh underwater. But that meant she had lost a ton of air, so she motioned that she needed to swim to the surface. He shook his head and grabbed her head and touched his lips to hers. Her eyes widened, but than soon returned back to normal when she realized he was only giving her air. He pulled away and smirked mischievously, as if he wanted this to happen.

~Good thing Beast didn't see that..~ She thought with an edge of relief.

Beast looked and then looked down into the water. His eyes widen when Nick...kissed her? He roared with anger and furry as he let let his ears and eyes turn to that of a beast. He dove into the water and grabbed nick. He pulled Nick out and then pinned him on the floor. He growled loudly and then looked as Flower jumpped over then pool and did a flip laning on the other side. She looked at beast with a glare. He didn't care though he was furrious.

Nick shook his hair like a dog and than kicked Beast off with extreme speed. He leaped to his feet with a jerk of his body and than he glared at him.

"What's your problem?!" He snapped, pacing back and forth, but still keeping his eyes fixed on Beast. Than he paused and smirked mischievously.

"Ah. I see. You thought I kissed her, huh?" His eyes flashed bright blue and he shook his hair like a dog again.

"Well I didn't, dude. So back the h*ll off. It's not like you own her or anything." He growled and than reached out his hand to Blair so he could help her get out of the pool. She was hesitant, but she took his offer and he lifted her out of the pool with a calm expression. As if her touch stole his anger away.

She immediately let go of his hand and than looked at Beast with pleading eyes.

Beast.. Don't hurt him.. Her eyes seemed to say as she looked him straight in the eyes.

Beast looked at Blair and growled and then looked at Flower and then held his head. "I got to go!!!" He ran out and Flower seemed very worried for him. Beast got back to his room and then held his head again. "No, just don't change." Beast opened his door and then slammed it shut.

Flower looked at where beast went. "Great....if he shifts again, I'm doomed." She smacked her forehead and then sat down putting her feet in the water again. She sighed and then looked at the doorway. She held her head. "And Beast is going to be dead if he does shift again." She crossed her arms and then looked down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back