☠♥♚Clover Academy♚♥☠

Blair looked up from gathering her things and smirked, catching just a glance of Beast blushing.

"Hey, what are you reading?" She asked as she walked up to him and leaned over so she could see the page. She noticed it was Beauty and the Beast, and she blushed slightly.

Beast looked at her and smiled. He smiled and then noticed her blush as well. "um something interesting..." he sai and closed the book. He covered the tittle even though he knew she saw what it was. "um..." he looked down and then to the side. He could barily stand looking at her. Being a beast she was almost messing up his intinks. He looked at her once he relaxed a bit and kept his beast inside in check. He smiled and then sighed. "you know your dog visited me last night." he said looking down.

Blair looked up at him in horror as she listened to him talk.

"K-Kuno... Came to your room? With what?" She demanded, clenching her fists and suddenly walking closer to him.

~No... He can't find out me and Kuno were experiments! He can't..~ She thought desperately as she stared deeply into his eyes, awaiting an answer.

Beast looked at her and then backed off a bit. "With....with..." He rubbed his head and then sighed. "a letter." He said and then dropped his book. He sighed and grunted, he lost his place. He looked at her. "Please don't be mad at me..." He said and grabbed his book "Blair....I really couldn't care less, I just want you to be safe and I...I hope this doesn't change anything." He said and then set a shaky hand on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and sighed.

She immediately snapped her gaze downwards, and she gritted her teeth to keep herself from bursting into tears.

"So.. Than you know..?" She murmured, her voice cracking slightly as she struggled to keep herself from sobbing. But it was to late. Tears spilled out of her eyes and dripped down to her chin, falling down to the floor below.

"Just promise not to tell anyone, k? I don't need anyone else calling me a freak.." She sobbed quietly, than whirled around and dashed off down the hall as fast as she could.

Beast ran after her and then grabbed her arm. He pulled her back and hugged her tightly. "Blair, you're not a freak. Not to me and it's ok, I won't tell anyone." He said and then looked down at her. "You're normal to me...no matter you're background. I just want you to be safe, I will protect you." He said and then looked at her smiling.

Surprisingly, she hugged him tightly back, burying her face into neck and crying silently. She nodded and than ran her hand up his back and than gently brushed her fingertips on his cheek. She didn't anything, but she simply looked up from his shoulder and grabbed his chin. She pulled her towards his lips and than gave him a look that said something. Than she gave a soft kiss on the lips and closed her eyes immediately.

Beast smiled as she hugged him and then shivered has her hand ran up his back. He looked at her as suddenly it was on his cheek. His eyes widen when she grabbed his chin. He closed his eyes to once they kissed. He tightened his arms around her and then deepened the kiss. He never felt this before, these feelings inside him? He heart was racing and he was blushing quite badly for a boy. He never wanted to let her go again.

Blair wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her closer to her. Than she stopped kissing his lips, and than planted several kisses onto his neck. She nudged him backwards a little, pinning him against the back wall and running her fingertips down his arms.

After a few moments, she stopped and took a few deeps breaths as she tried to catch her breath. She looked into his eyes smiling and than quietly said,

"You liked that, huh?" She murmured into his ear and gave him a kiss on the neck again.

Beast looked at her as she kissed his neck. He tilted his head fully showing his neck. He nodded and then growled playfully. He looked at her and he smiled widly. He closed his eyes enjoying it. Although he couldn't relax to much. The beast inside him would probably try and come out if he wasn't careful. He continued to growl playfully though holding her tightly.

She smiled and than kissed the other side of his neck, and than she sighed softly as she tried to catch her breath. She pushed herself up against him a little more and than grinned.

She kissed his lips passionately and ran her fingers through his hair slowly.

Eric and Nick walked down the hallway, but stopped when they saw Beast and Blair making out by the window. Both of there jaws dropped and they stared at each other in shock. Eric could see Nick's eyes gleaming immediately with anger and his fists clenched until they turned white.

"I'm gonna kill that boy.." He snarled under his breath as he glared at the two of them from afar.

Beast kept his eyes closed and then kissed back. He released a deeper growl but not in a threatening way. He liked her very much, although he didn't want to affend her by doing something wrong. He let her and even lost some control and his eyes turned to tat of his beast form and his ears. He didn't care as long as he doesn't hurt the girl. He leaned into her more and his hands moved to her sides.

She continued to kiss him back, but she gave him a kiss underneath his chin, and than down his neck to his shoulders. She squeezed him harder, hoping he would do something wrong to her. That's how bad she wanted him.

She gently bit his ear, causing a little pain that would make him be aroused. She giggled softly and nudged him playfully again. He couldn't see it, but her eyes were glowing bright purple and she had a wild glint in them.

Beast looked at her and kissed her neck. His hand were on her hips now but he kept himself still. He moved away from her neck. He gently nipped at her nose and then smiled at her. He kissed her on lips bit forcefully. He was now a bit rough but still kept himself in check. With a beast such as himself you don't completely relax or you might en up killing someone. He pulled back needed some air. His breath had become heavy. Once his breathing calmed down he kissed her neck gently again.

Blair's eyes widened when he kissed her on the neck. She sighed softly and placed her hands on his hands, and made him slide his fingertips a little lower down her body. She smirked and tugged gently at his ear again with her teeth.

Beast eyes widen as she slightly moved his fingers. (you know she's tugging on a furr wolf ear right lol?") he looked at her and backed off slightly with face a deep red. He looked at her but only could see her neck since she was busy playing with his ear. He stompped the ground a bit as if she was scratching a dog's ear and put his head on her shoulder. He sniffed her neck softly taking in her scent. He kissed the side of her neck softly again, he tried to calm himself down but she was recking his emotions. Not to mention his beast side was completely aroused and he backed his head off and rested it on the wall behind him as he kept his battling selves from over powering him. He needed to think clearly so he just held her even closer. "Sorry Blair, you're really messing me up here." he whispered and then chuckled a bit as he started at her.

Blair stopped and gently rested her head against his shoulder.

"I know sorry... I just can't help it.." She whispered playfully, than she ran her fingers through his hair again and softly kissed his cheek.

(Yesh she knows its a wolf ear xD )

Beast looked at her and then kissed her forehead. "It's ok." He put his forehead on herself and then chuckled. He sighed happily and nipped at her nose again. "So blair...what shall we do now? Of course I'm perfectly happy to stay here." He smiled at her and then backed his head off. He didn't move off.

She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Than why don't we just stay here than.. Or," She whispered s*xily into his ear, than she gave him a soft kiss on the neck that would make him shiver.

"We could take this to my room.." She ran her fingers up his back again and than giggled quietly.

Beast eyes widen and then looked at her. He chuckled and then kissed her softly on the lips. He blushed a bit thouh and looked down. "Well....uh....um." He rubbed his head and then looked around. He didn't notice Nick or Eric. He was tring to think clearly but she was just so darn beautiful. He swallowed and then blinked.

She tilted her head, realizing she said the wrong thing. She backed off of him completely and blushed.

"I mean.. Nevermind.. Forget I said that.." She mumbled and than looked up at him with embarressed eyes. She ruffled her wings slightly, trying to shake away the aroused emotion she just had.

Beast nodded blushing and then smiled and sighed in relief. He looks at her and nods trying to shake his emotions back to normal. He shook his head. He chuckled and then looked at her. He held out his hands and then blinked. "Said what?" he said teasingly signaling that he had forgotten. "How about we go to the pool or maybe get something to eat?" He smiled and then growled playfully at her.

She immediately cheered up and entwined her hands with his.

"Why don't we go to the pool?" She asked and winked at him.

"I'll meet you there in 5 minutes." She grinned and made out with him for a few moments. Than she pulled away and dashed down the hall and towards her room.

Beast smiled and then quickly went to his room and got on some swim trunks but kept his shirt on till they got to the pool. He went to the pool and smiled waiting for Blair he smiled and then held his head. "...wow that was close...beast boy you got get ahold of yourself before It comes out...."

Rosa slipped into the training room and was surprised to see it empty. She had really wanted a partner to spare with but somehow she didn't see that happening if she was all alone. She might as well work on technique while she was here though, and with that she picked up a simple sword and began going through the exercises. Rosa was very precise with her movements, they were slow and graceful in the beginning but she sped things up as she loosened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back