☠♥♚Clover Academy♚♥☠

Flower went to sleep in her bed covered to her nose and she was curled up. Sleeping peacfully, she breathed softly and her hair partly covered her face. Her room door was cracked though because of flame. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea but yet she would awake at any sound of an intruder.

Flame: he sat beside the bed, resting his head. happy he had a awesome master. everything was perfect.

Billy.::. he took a quick shower and put on his pj pants. he quietly got into bed and rolled in his bed. he couldnt go to sleep, something just seemed missing. did he forget anything?

Flower started to freak out in her sleep. She was having a bad nightmare about a shadow running after her. He was there. She rolled over closing her eyes tightly.

Flame: now when billy made him, he made him with a power. he could actually talk. but he was still young, and needed to know that his master wanted and loved him. he could feel the tense in her face, and looked up. he was worried for his master.

Flower awoke with a gasp and then pulled her legs up to her chest and held her head. She pulled her out of her face and then looked at Flame. She smiled slightly petting his head. Although she seemed shaken.

Shaun.::. he was talking to the wolf, then saw Rya whisper something. there is something more to this boy he thought. his mind was full of curiosity, adventure, he was different. he looked at the world in a different way.

Billy.::. he heard Flower, somehow, his insides hurt. like they were being pulled out of him. he moaned quietly and turned, trying to fall asleep. he knew tonight would be a long night.

Annabeth.::. she grabbed the key fro m her pocket, and walked to her room. she slowly opened the door. behind the door she found a nice room, witha walk in closet. she smiled at it all, then went to get a shower. today had been different, even though she barely remembered anything of it, she thought it was a good feeling.

Flame: he smiled as his master petted him. then laid his head back down, aware of mostly everything.

lol it ok, but cool, your accepted!! happy you joined the party! e,e welcome to post anytime. they are going to bed right now

Flower looked around and then tried to sleep again. She had another nightmare once she was asleep. She awoke again and groaned. "Not again..." She said getting up and grabbed a book to read. 'Stupid nightmare."

ok well they just really met each other, my person, Annette went crazy and was a werewolf. but know she good. trust me you will catch up, promise. my people will meet yours. right now they just going to sleep. just play along and sooner or later you will be fine and caught up

Rosa ignored how the boy stumbled over his words figuring it had something to do with the whole wolf talking thing. "Thanks, I"m Rosa," she said figuring she should catch at least one person's name today. It was amazing how a person could breeze through the day simply moving around and seeing everything without knowing a single person's name.

Shaun.::. "oh um hi im Shaun. pleasure to meet you" he said sticking his hand out. but then he realized she couldnt, unless she would want to. but it was be awkward, so he put back his hand, embarrassed

Billy.::. he kept on rolling around, trying to get comfortable. but he couldnt. so he got up, and when out the door. he was tired and sleepy, but needed time to think.

Flame: he saw the bright moon, and howled. like most wolves did. he heard some other wolves howling and he barked, his tongue out.

Flower chuckles. "Want to go for a walk boy?" She said smiling. She said just throwing on a sweat shirt over her white long dress light tonic she sleeps in.

Billy.::. he felt like he was sleep walking, but was aware he was awake. he walked to a window, grabbed a chair, and stared out the window. he sighed, thinking of his past. his parents, how they died. the police cars, screaming, blood, sirens. it hurt to remember but, he always did

Flower walks out and then looked around headed outside. She looked at the floor needing a good night walk. She kept looking at the ground silently thinking to herself.

Flame: he decided to stay, he was tired enough. he fell asleep at the touch of a button.

Billy.::. he sighed but he heard someone coming. he looked and saw Flower.

Flower started humming a song. She went towards the nearest forest. She started singing out load. Over the fields

And silently I go

Listen, listen, listen

Over the waves

And into the morrow

Listen, listen, listen

Thunderous sound

Oh, rocking in my footsteps

Echoes resound so I can hear

(chorus)

Listen, listen listen

To the beat of the drum in you

Listen, listen, listen

To the beat of the drum in you

Pounding, sounding

Voice in the silence of my soul

Listen, listen, listen

Listen, listen, listen

Over the way through radiant pleasure

Onward I'm bound toward heavenly treasure

Thundurous sound, oh rising in the distance

Echoes resound for all to hear

(chorus) "

Billy.::. he heard her singing, and tilting his head to the beat. he closed his eyes and let himself be carried by the song. he started to sing when she sang the chorus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back