☠♥♚Clover Academy♚♥☠

Flower chuckled and watched the wolf. She went over and petted it. "Pretty cool." She looked at him and then stretched out.

Billy.::. he looked at the equipment and wanted to show off it bit. "mind if i?" he asked pointing this index finger to the weights

Wolf (lol): it jumped up, smiling and yipping. it was really happy.

Billy.::. he walked over to the weights and sat down. he grabbed one and started to lift it. "I think you should name it, after all you can keep it, as long as it gets fire, its sort of like water and food to it" he said smiling

Wolf: it jumped at its name. flameit thought. Flame licked Flowers hands

Billy.::. he lifted a weight, his arms flexing.

Shaun.::. he wanted to meet the lycan, in the tree. he wondered who the wolf was.

Flower chuckled and petted flame. She glanced at Billy and then continued to pet flame. She pulled her legs up setting her head on her knees while still petting her new found pet. She tilted her head a bit not paying much attention to billy.

Billy.::. he wanted her to notice him, to see that he was great, cute, handsome. he kept at it, noticing she was looking at him. he smiled when she did.

Flower again just smiled and leaned back into a laying pasition. SHe was plaining on going to her room soon. Before beast tried to say he was sorry again. She looked around, again only having a few seconds on billy. She sat up and then got up. She started to head for the door then waited for flame to follow. She hadn't left the room yet.

Billy.::. he chuckled and laid back on an equipment, lifting up a big weight. he secretly watched her walk to the door, he smiled and went back to his work.

Flame: he looked back at the boy his owner was looking at, siting for a bit. then saw his owner leaving, he jumped up and followed his owner

Flower watched billy while waiting for Flame. She then went out the door and headed for her room seeing Flame follow. She opened the door and checked. The shadow seemed to have left the area and she started to smile. She yawned again.

Billy.::. he didnt all that much bother to go after her, try and commit small talk. to much work he thought, breathing hard and he lifted the weight

Flame: he wanted a treat, he was hunger. he nugged his owner, looking at her, his eyes saying he wanted food

Flower sighed deeply and nodded. She looked at him. "Couldn't have said something sooner?" she asked and then got up. She called him to follow while she headed to Billy. She needed to get something that could make fire but for now Billy will have to do.

Flower looked at flame. "He looked at me like he was hungry...you say he ate fire right?" she asked looking back at him. She stretched out and let her arms drop to her sides.

Billy.::. "no, i said he needs fire, like a treat. i mean he can eat fire food, but he can also eat regular food." he said smiling. he grabbed an apple from a fridge that was near by, and tossed it to her. "try it. he usually preferred fire, but can eat solid foods, and liquid. it really doesnt matter" he said standing up, his hands in his pockets.

Flame: he barked at the sight of the apple, smiling at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back