• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Hi Everyone, I'm not dead! (yet) I am going to try and catch up and make a post either tonight or tomorrow night, I am writing a paper for school and I have PAX this weekend (bad preparation on my part but I was just assigned the paper, please don't hate me) so I will be back asap

<3

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Hi Everyone, I'm not dead! (yet) I am going to try and catch up and make a post either tonight or tomorrow night, I am writing a paper for school and I have PAX this weekend (bad preparation on my part but I was just assigned the paper, please don't hate me) so I will be back asap
<3

[/QUOTE]
I can't possibly hate you any I more than I already do

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I expect nothing less, so much reading, so little time

[/QUOTE]
Good luck. Have fun writing a long post to catch up

@everyone

free-ecards-Expressions-Where_Are_You-607.jpg

my black cat won't stop trying to lick my face with kisses but i'm allergic and sick...make my own bad luck stop.

TO BE FAIR....sarah really should be wearing jeans and not a skirt when crawling through vents

I'm going to ask that it not be turned back off for a bit. You'll know when I'm ready :P

Also going to ask that nobody else makes it to the infirmary for... Reasons.

[dice]22348[/dice]

Oh that's not even that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmicChangeling said:
my black cat won't stop trying to lick my face with kisses but i'm allergic and sick...make my own bad luck stop.
TO BE FAIR....sarah really should be wearing jeans and not a skirt when crawling through vents
True.

It doesn't help that Ryan tried shoving his head up her ass

Homage said:
I'm going to ask that it not be turned back off for a bit. You'll know when I'm ready :P
Also going to ask that nobody else makes it to the infirmary for... Reasons.

[dice]22348[/dice]

Oh that's not even that bad.
THE NURSE IS FUCKING FINE HOMAGE

SirDerpingtonIV said:
True.
It doesn't help that Ryan tried shoving his head up her ass
To be fair...he wasn't trying to...in fact just the opposite. he was trying to keep his face away from her ass. It just....backfired.

CosmicChangeling said:
she totally hasn't slipped into insanity murdering fucking people and laughing about it if that's what you're implying!
sounds like an average tuesday night to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back