• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Boo now mine makes no sense. I guess I'll go delete it. (<_<)
Note to self: Murder Hare.

[/QUOTE]
frabz-oh-you-almost-had-it-you-gotta-be-quicker-than-that-782d6e.jpg

Alternatively...tweak it

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Boo now mine makes no sense. I guess I'll go delete it. (<_<)
Note to self: Murder Hare.

[/QUOTE]
No wait. It still can make some. Cuz I watched the fight. So maybe like...She sends you away

Brinni said:
Note to self: BRUTALLY murder Hare.

Brinni said:
Alternatively...tweak it
So I throw her out this stratosphere? (} :) )

Brinni said:
No wait. It still can make some. Cuz I watched the fight. So maybe like...She sends you away
Note to self: BRUTALLY TORTURE BEFORE BRUTALLY MURDERING HARE. Just to make me feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brinni

Fine send her off. I'll just save my very interesting speech about friendship for later. Eventually... hopefully... Le sigh.

But Hare is on my shit list. Get ready to have a REAL BAD TIME. (Undertake puns!! But for real watch your back and your front and your soul, because they all are in danger. Until I forget xD .)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL]
Fine send her off. I'll just save my very interesting speech about friendship for later. Eventually... hopefully... Le sigh.

But Hare is on my shit list. Get ready to have a REAL BAD TIME. (Undertake puns!! But for real watch your back and your front and your soul, because they all are in danger. Until I forget xD .)
Sukes is too busy setting up some good ole R and R.

SO THE SCHOOL IS UNDER ATTACK

A green fire and shattered obstacle course means one way in....one way out. Whatever soldiers that are in the building are in the building while our crazy teacher Ms. Turner is cutting reinforcements and backup from hitting the school, so just one wave of hell instead of multiple.

EVERYONE GOOD LUCK

@Homage @SirDerpingtonIV @Brinni @The Suspicious Eye @My Pet Poro

Guys, just a reminder. Misfortune is now out. So when you try to do things in posts just note that bad shit is happening around you. Like if Nia tried to turn of a barrier to let her friend out she accidently strengthens it....or something of debris falls on the bubble with nia causing her to lose concentration....or rachel lets the beast out by accident.

until sarah can regain control of her panicked emotions right now everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL]

I....I meant Nia

CosmicChangeling said:
@Homage @SirDerpingtonIV @Brinni @The Suspicious Eye @My Pet Poro
Guys, just a reminder. Misfortune is now out. So when you try to do things in posts just note that bad shit is happening around you. Like if Nia tried to turn of a barrier to let her friend out she accidently strengthens it....or something of debris falls on the bubble with nia causing her to lose concentration....or rachel lets the beast out by accident.

until sarah can regain control of her panicked emotions right now everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong
Wel, Beast out. Aiden gets to see this now.

Homage said:
Wait shit I misunderstood everything THIS DOESN'T EXIST
Working on your Nia post?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
CLARA NOOOOO
She's not dead.....she just....I mean she got run through with a sword being a dragon helped her ignore that pain....now all her remedies are gone. . ...like the whole area is inflicted with bad luck.

She's alive though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back